Trump is a racist

Ok, then.

It has already been decided that all whites are racist and now we know that all oranges are too.

Are there any more colors we can add so we can put this thing to rest and not have a hundred IM2 posts a day telling us which colors are which?

Fuck beating around the bush. You guys know he is a racist and you support him because you agree with him.

Trump’s race-baiting base strategy is now evident — and it’s a big gamble

White House aides say that President Trump’s strategy for turning out his base in 2020 is rooted in playing to their anger about being “left behind” in an increasingly diversifying America. But it is not yet clear whether that approach will be enough to replicate the support the president needed to win in 2016.

The past few weeks have seen Trump caricature Baltimore, a predominantly black East Coast city that backed Hillary Clinton in 2016, as “a disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess”; tell nonwhite American lawmakers who have criticized his presidency to “go back” where they came from; and play into stereotypes about black Americans in his response to the international jailing of a rapper.

While the president has been heavily criticized for these slights against black Americans, he has repeatedly doubled down on them, appearing more concerned about what his supporters think than the critics’ scorn.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...vident-its-big-gamble/?utm_term=.6baed5479a5a

Whites aren't being left anywhere. You are mad because you have to share. No longer will everyone else work for whites while whites get to dictate everything and get all the credit. If you don't like that, book a flight back to where your ancestors came from.
How is Trump a "racist" ? How? Besisdes the goofy inferences and interpretations? He never ever once mentions RACE EVER! And the rest is subjective, as you goofy liberals like to say. Come on now. Ever heard of a Rorschach test? Inferences galore. That inkpot looks like a racist. That other one looks like a racist. But that one? Racist. How about prove it or shut the fuck up?

Last edited:
and so the TDS rants continue,,,

how does it feel having him living in your head 24/7 rent free

Trump is a racist. You are deranged for supporting him.

You're a racist, and just about like nobody else is, you fucking dipshit.

You have yet in more than 2 years, provided evidence of my racism.

every thread you start is proof youre a racist,,,

Nah. Show proof.
Trump is a racist

Trump is a racist. You are deranged for supporting him.

Nah. Show proof.
Trump is a racist

Allow me:
What black people think about racism

I was wrong.

It's time

Ad Nauseaum.

Fuck beating around the bush. You guys know he is a racist and you support him because you agree with him.

White House aides say that President Trump’s strategy for turning out his base in 2020 is rooted in playing to their anger about being “left behind” in an increasingly diversifying America. But it is not yet clear whether that approach will be enough to replicate the support the president needed to win in 2016.

The past few weeks have seen Trump caricature Baltimore, a predominantly black East Coast city that backed Hillary Clinton in 2016, as “a disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess”; tell nonwhite American lawmakers who have criticized his presidency to “go back” where they came from; and play into stereotypes about black Americans in his response to the international jailing of a rapper.

While the president has been heavily criticized for these slights against black Americans, he has repeatedly doubled down on them, appearing more concerned about what his supporters think than the critics’ scorn.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...vident-its-big-gamble/?utm_term=.6baed5479a5a

Whites aren't being left anywhere. You are mad because you have to share. No longer will everyone else work for whites while whites get to dictate everything and get all the credit. If you don't like that, book a flight back to where your ancestors came from.
How is Trump a "racist" ? How? Besisdes the goofy inferences and interpretations? He never ever once mentions RACE EVER! And the rest is subjective, as you goofy liberals like to say. Come on now. Ever heard of a Rorschach test? Inferences galore. That inkpot looks like a racist. That other one looks like a racist. But that one? Racist. How about prove it or shut the fuck up?

Trump is a racist. There is nothing subjective about it. It's been proven. So no one cares if you believe it or you don't.

Its becoming evident who is doing the baiting here. I may not be huge contributor to the board. But I contribute a penny or two when I can .Not a mod, but I have been here since the huge AOL purge of 08'.

Nah. Show proof.
Trump is a racist

Allow me:

I was wrong.

It's time

Ad Nauseaum.

Nothing in those threads by me is racist.

Its becoming evident who is doing the baiting here. I may not be huge contributor to the board. But I contribute a penny or two when I can .Not a mod, but I have been here since the huge AOL purge of 08'.
Yes it is. But you guys don't think the shit you do is baiting. Yet the whites here are the major offenders. Almost every section contains white race bait threads and posts..

Nah. Show proof.
Trump is a racist

Allow me:

I was wrong.

It's time

Ad Nauseaum.

yes it is,,,

Yes it is. But you guys don't think the shit you do is baiting. Yet the whites here are the major offenders. Almost every section contains white race bait threads and posts..
or it could be youre just an over emotional snowflake,,,or just a racist,, that seems more likely

A anti white race baiting jerk that hates whites has the nerve to call out Trump as a racist? I don't know on how many levels this is wrong. Pot calling the kettle black...really?

Trump is a racist. There is nothing subjective about it. It's been proven. So no one cares if you believe it or you don't.

Proven how, by whom? Dr. King said he wasn’t racist, just last week. Black ministers agreed. They are well known and respected. No ones ever heard of you. You sound like a child, kicking and screaming on the ground during a tantrum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Proven how, by whom? Dr. King said he wasn’t racist, just last week. Black ministers agreed. They are well known and respected. No ones ever heard of you. You sound like a child, kicking and screaming on the ground during a tantrum.

Nixon resigned over less. Allegations and he and Agnew both resigned. Trump isn't racist, um lets see the proof, IM2. Because Americans are like that. Proving allegations. So how do you prove racism? This ought to be good...

Nah. Show proof.
Trump is a racist

Allow me:

I was wrong.

It's time

Ad Nauseaum.

Except calling people whitey, crackers, you whites, etc. Those are racial slurs, ergo racist by your own definition. You group all whites as white supremacists. God forbid, a white person uses the word black. If they do, they better be talking about a suit, a tee shirt, a cat, or a car. Wait, I’m not sure that’s ok either. “I don’t need no white person tellin me how black people think”. We don’t need a black person telling us how we think. We also don’t identify as white people. That’s totally a black thing. You’re continual need to make sure people know you are black. Everything relates to you being black .

Nixon resigned over less. Allegations and he and Agnew both resigned. Trump isn't racist, um lets see the proof, IM2. Because Americans are like that. Proving allegations. So how do you prove racism? This ought to be good...

Now you’ve done it! He gonna post the Bible, and expect you to read it all before you respond.

America is waiting. How Is Trump racist? Not in the eye of the beholder but subjectively without doubt. Prove it.

Yes I believe IG Diana Shaw's investigation videos, photos & testimony over you or any politician.
View attachment 272568
You probably believed AOC was crying at real children through a fence and not an empty parking lot, too.

If there's anything we've seen the last couple of years, it's that government employees have no problem with lying under oath for ideological reasons.
None of the Republicans in Congress refuted IG Diana Shaw's investigation!

Yeah, if you claim the sun comes up in the west, I'm not going to waste time refuting your claim.

Oh, you silly little stooge. The Repubtards in congress did waste a lot of time trying to deflect criticism from Trump to Democrats because they could not deny it happened!

Hey, speaking of Democrats, you know Trump has improved the conditions in the facilities Obama started, and Democrats have blocked funding to improve them even more, right?

Or you could just admit you don't give a shit about the people there. They're just a handy club with which to beat the President.

Just more lies & deflection from you Repubtard because you can't refute the fact Trump has migrants packed into concentration camps to torture them! The Democrats are not blocking funding, Border funding has been exploding every year! With all that money, conditions should have improved, but Trump stole the money & created a crisis!
the_cost_of_immigration_enforcement_and_border_security_figure1-756x513.png

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You probably believed AOC was crying at real children through a fence and not an empty parking lot, too.

If there's anything we've seen the last couple of years, it's that government employees have no problem with lying under oath for ideological reasons.

Yeah, if you claim the sun comes up in the west, I'm not going to waste time refuting your claim.

Oh, you silly little stooge. The Repubtards in congress did waste a lot of time trying to deflect criticism from Trump to Democrats because they could not deny it happened!

Hey, speaking of Democrats, you know Trump has improved the conditions in the facilities Obama started, and Democrats have blocked funding to improve them even more, right?

Or you could just admit you don't give a shit about the people there. They're just a handy club with which to beat the President.

Just more lies & deflection from you Repubtard because you can't refute the fact Trump has migrants packed into concentration camps to torture them! The Democrats are not blocking funding, Border funding has been exploding every year! With all that money conditions should have improved, but Trump stole the money & created a crisis!

you got a link to show he stole money,,, or is torturing them???

Why don’t you tell this to the people in the black community? If they show up like they did for obama, trumps out.

Don’t count on poor whites. They like the mother fucker. Idiots!

Just more lies & deflection from you Repubtard because you can't refute the fact Trump has migrants packed into concentration camps to torture them! The Democrats are not blocking funding, Border funding has been exploding every year! With all that money conditions should have improved, but Trump stole the money & created a crisis!

you got a link to show he stole money,,, or is torturing them???

Forum List

Back