Trump is a racist

OIG's unannounced visits to CBP facilities, detailed prolonged detention, no access to showers, water, toilet, food, clean clothes, bed, overcrowding, standing room only, and inhumane conditions that caused 24 deaths this year. Congress is spending $775 per detainee per day for these torture concentration camps. Trump increased the inflow of migrants. Military is bringing them in the USA to push Trump's political agenda. Trump created a humanitarian crisis at our border. We cannot avert our eyes. We cannot become numb to this.
What's even more disturbing is that you believe this nonsense.
Yes I believe IG Diana Shaw's investigation videos, photos & testimony over you or any politician.
View attachment 272568
You probably believed AOC was crying at real children through a fence and not an empty parking lot, too.

If there's anything we've seen the last couple of years, it's that government employees have no problem with lying under oath for ideological reasons.
None of the Republicans in Congress refuted IG Diana Shaw's investigation!

Yeah, if you claim the sun comes up in the west, I'm not going to waste time refuting your claim.

Oh, you silly little stooge. The Repubtards in congress did waste a lot of time trying to deflect criticism from Trump to Democrats because they could not deny it happened!

Or, conservative black pastors really believe in him. Baltimore hasn’t not been a disaster area for many years now. Obama also had the chance to take care of this city, and chose not to. By your description, he is a racist and a sellout also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump is using conservative black pastors and Trump has done nothing for Baltimore but stand in front of white people telling them how bad it is. Stop talking about what you think Obama didn't do. Obama did help Baltimore and Trumps doing nothing.

So now he’s using black pastors? Is he paying them off, threatening them, or just manipulating them? I’ve heard of these people, but no one has ever heard of you. They are credible representatives of the black community. You constantly spout off, like an angry child. Every day, someone else is your target. Interesting that all your potential party candidates, are now ripping into Obama during their ridiculous debates. They will throw anyone under the bus, in order to attempt to gain power. Maybe they need you to educate them.

These pastors are being used by Trump. He only decides to meet with them when his racism is called out. And as this is the second debate of the democratic presidential campaign, the opinion of a republican doesn't count.

And I'm sure devout men of God are just forgetting all that to let Trump "use them" amirite?

Holy fuck you're a tard beyond belief! :eek:

You're like that 1 guy that was was reading Malcolm X for 2 weeks, when I could finish it in an afternoon.

Yes I do.

Sometimes preachers are not as devout as you think.
On that we can agree.

sharpton racism.jpg

Fuck beating around the bush. You guys know he is a racist and you support him because you agree with him.

Trump’s race-baiting base strategy is now evident — and it’s a big gamble

White House aides say that President Trump’s strategy for turning out his base in 2020 is rooted in playing to their anger about being “left behind” in an increasingly diversifying America. But it is not yet clear whether that approach will be enough to replicate the support the president needed to win in 2016.

The past few weeks have seen Trump caricature Baltimore, a predominantly black East Coast city that backed Hillary Clinton in 2016, as “a disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess”; tell nonwhite American lawmakers who have criticized his presidency to “go back” where they came from; and play into stereotypes about black Americans in his response to the international jailing of a rapper.

While the president has been heavily criticized for these slights against black Americans, he has repeatedly doubled down on them, appearing more concerned about what his supporters think than the critics’ scorn.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...vident-its-big-gamble/?utm_term=.6baed5479a5a

Whites aren't being left anywhere. You are mad because you have to share. No longer will everyone else work for whites while whites get to dictate everything and get all the credit. If you don't like that, book a flight back to where your ancestors came from.

So it's a slight against black Americans to say Baltimore has a rat infestation? since when is pointing out the truth a slight? Residents in Baltimore agree something needs to be done. Trump uses coarse, rudimentary language, probably not what I'd really like to see coming from a President but he's pretty consistent with that. He responds to his critics by attacking them, just as he's always done.
He didn't tell the Squad to go back to where they came from because they criticized him, but, they are the ones who brought up race in Calling Pelosi basically a racist. Trump responded then from the level that OAC stooped to but of course the handwringing from the left who is always in waiting to pounce on Trump with the racist thing is pretty predictable. I dont like that Trump said what he said however, I wish he was more willing to be civil with Democrats regardless of what they do. But to keep it real, I cant say Trump is or isn't a racist, I really don't know but I havn't seen anything from him that makes me think he's any more racist than most wealthy and disconnected from society Politicians in Washington.

TPUSA Heads To Baltimore To See If The City Is Rat Infested. Here's What They Found.

It's not a slight on Black people, but more likely a slight against Cummings who has been there for 20 years. You think this just started in 2018? its been going on for a while and so it has taken until 2019 for them to figure out they need better garbage cans? really? Obama gave the city 1.5 BILLION dollars during his presidency and where did it all go. I really have to disagree, Baltimore deserves criticism, if that is going to lead to improvements, which it looks like now probably will happen.

Why is it that whites always try this when we as blacks see obvious racism?

There are places worse than Baltimore.

They're all run by Democrats, too.

No they are not. And the thing is, while you republicans keep trying these lies, you fail to mention how these cities and towns do have elections. Elections that republicans keep losing.

What's even more disturbing is that you believe this nonsense.
Yes I believe IG Diana Shaw's investigation videos, photos & testimony over you or any politician.
View attachment 272568
You probably believed AOC was crying at real children through a fence and not an empty parking lot, too.

If there's anything we've seen the last couple of years, it's that government employees have no problem with lying under oath for ideological reasons.
None of the Republicans in Congress refuted IG Diana Shaw's investigation!

Yeah, if you claim the sun comes up in the west, I'm not going to waste time refuting your claim.

Oh, you silly little stooge. The Repubtards in congress did waste a lot of time trying to deflect criticism from Trump to Democrats because they could not deny it happened!

Hey, speaking of Democrats, you know Trump has improved the conditions in the facilities Obama started, and Democrats have blocked funding to improve them even more, right?

Or you could just admit you don't give a shit about the people there. They're just a handy club with which to beat the President.

Trump is using conservative black pastors and Trump has done nothing for Baltimore but stand in front of white people telling them how bad it is. Stop talking about what you think Obama didn't do. Obama did help Baltimore and Trumps doing nothing.

So now he’s using black pastors? Is he paying them off, threatening them, or just manipulating them? I’ve heard of these people, but no one has ever heard of you. They are credible representatives of the black community. You constantly spout off, like an angry child. Every day, someone else is your target. Interesting that all your potential party candidates, are now ripping into Obama during their ridiculous debates. They will throw anyone under the bus, in order to attempt to gain power. Maybe they need you to educate them.

These pastors are being used by Trump. He only decides to meet with them when his racism is called out. And as this is the second debate of the democratic presidential campaign, the opinion of a republican doesn't count.

And I'm sure devout men of God are just forgetting all that to let Trump "use them" amirite?

You're like that 1 guy that was was reading Malcolm X for 2 weeks, when I could finish it in an afternoon.

Yes I do.

On that we can agree.

View attachment 273295

Yep.

th

Fuck beating around the bush. You guys know he is a racist and you support him because you agree with him.

White House aides say that President Trump’s strategy for turning out his base in 2020 is rooted in playing to their anger about being “left behind” in an increasingly diversifying America. But it is not yet clear whether that approach will be enough to replicate the support the president needed to win in 2016.

The past few weeks have seen Trump caricature Baltimore, a predominantly black East Coast city that backed Hillary Clinton in 2016, as “a disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess”; tell nonwhite American lawmakers who have criticized his presidency to “go back” where they came from; and play into stereotypes about black Americans in his response to the international jailing of a rapper.

While the president has been heavily criticized for these slights against black Americans, he has repeatedly doubled down on them, appearing more concerned about what his supporters think than the critics’ scorn.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...vident-its-big-gamble/?utm_term=.6baed5479a5a

Whites aren't being left anywhere. You are mad because you have to share. No longer will everyone else work for whites while whites get to dictate everything and get all the credit. If you don't like that, book a flight back to where your ancestors came from.

So it's a slight against black Americans to say Baltimore has a rat infestation? since when is pointing out the truth a slight? Residents in Baltimore agree something needs to be done. Trump uses coarse, rudimentary language, probably not what I'd really like to see coming from a President but he's pretty consistent with that. He responds to his critics by attacking them, just as he's always done.
He didn't tell the Squad to go back to where they came from because they criticized him, but, they are the ones who brought up race in Calling Pelosi basically a racist. Trump responded then from the level that OAC stooped to but of course the handwringing from the left who is always in waiting to pounce on Trump with the racist thing is pretty predictable. I dont like that Trump said what he said however, I wish he was more willing to be civil with Democrats regardless of what they do. But to keep it real, I cant say Trump is or isn't a racist, I really don't know but I havn't seen anything from him that makes me think he's any more racist than most wealthy and disconnected from society Politicians in Washington.

TPUSA Heads To Baltimore To See If The City Is Rat Infested. Here's What They Found.

It's not a slight on Black people, but more likely a slight against Cummings who has been there for 20 years. You think this just started in 2018? its been going on for a while and so it has taken until 2019 for them to figure out they need better garbage cans? really? Obama gave the city 1.5 BILLION dollars during his presidency and where did it all go. I really have to disagree, Baltimore deserves criticism, if that is going to lead to improvements, which it looks like now probably will happen.

Why is it that whites always try this when we as blacks see obvious racism?

There are places worse than Baltimore.

They're all run by Democrats, too.

No they are not. And the thing is, while you republicans keep trying these lies, you fail to mention how these cities and towns do have elections. Elections that republicans keep losing.

Of the 150 cities ranked by WalletHub, 15 of the bottom 16 have something in common: They are run by Democratic mayors.

Reality simply doesn't support your claims.

Hey IM2, if you weren’t black what excuse would you have for being a miserable failure?

Since I have done better than you while having to beat a racism you don't face, what excuse do you have for being a miserable failure?

You’re a one trick pony. Virtually every one of your post is crying about whitey. I’d hate your life. And what makes you think you’re better off than me? I guarantee you are happier than me.

Wrong. I'm talking about race in the race and racism section. You know, the same place you and your white racist buddies have spent years talking your racist bullshit that blames blacks for all your problems. You call me a failure for pointing out white racism. That tactic is not going to work. A punk like you doesn't get to gaslight me into silence. I love my life. What you imagine to be isn't the way it is. I won't stand for white racism and you've spent far too many years listening to the overweight white drop out telling you about blacks. It's time a black person told you that the root cause of the problems we face is white racism. That racism must be stopped starting at the root. Forums like this are the root.

^^^ :rolleyes-41:

oC0Ugnk.jpg

and so the TDS rants continue,,,

how does it feel having him living in your head 24/7 rent free

Trump is a racist. You are deranged for supporting him.

You're a racist, and just about like nobody else is, you fucking dipshit.

You have yet in more than 2 years, provided evidence of my racism.

every thread you start is proof youre a racist,,,

Nah. Show proof.

Yes I do.

On that we can agree.

View attachment 273295

Yep.

th
Nothing Graham said was wrong. Do you really think devout Christians would vote for a party that holds them in contempt?

Hey IM2, if you weren’t black what excuse would you have for being a miserable failure?

Since I have done better than you while having to beat a racism you don't face, what excuse do you have for being a miserable failure?

You’re a one trick pony. Virtually every one of your post is crying about whitey. I’d hate your life. And what makes you think you’re better off than me? I guarantee you are happier than me.

Wrong. I'm talking about race in the race and racism section. You know, the same place you and your white racist buddies have spent years talking your racist bullshit that blames blacks for all your problems. You call me a failure for pointing out white racism. That tactic is not going to work. A punk like you doesn't get to gaslight me into silence. I love my life. What you imagine to be isn't the way it is. I won't stand for white racism and you've spent far too many years listening to the overweight white drop out telling you about blacks. It's time a black person told you that the root cause of the problems we face is white racism. That racism must be stopped starting at the root. Forums like this are the root.

oC0Ugnk.jpg

th

The CIA may have started transporting drugs into the USA under Nixon/Ford, but Reagan CIA exploded it to a $16 million a day operation using over 30 aircraft. That was 10 times the size of Walmart which was touted by Reagan/Bush & had Clinton as board member, yet You think Reagan's CIA was not directly involved. LOL

Nixon / Ford / Reagan / Bush CIA Drug Running caused RECORD CRIME rate!!!
Clinton Cut Crime at Record rate!!!

cox-crime-3.png

Reagan was a former actor and Governor of California. Now George Bush was former head of the CIA. I doubt Reagan had any idea what Bush was doing as far as the massive importing of drugs with the CIA.

Its funny, I run into a brick wall pursuing the black men and Indian activists that were baiting the poor witto white boy in the maga hat. Eric Sandman That dust up. Its funny how its been buried in the pursuant weeks and months. But damn you look up Ferguson riots, Michael Brown? The fact that thug could just as well followed police instructions and ignored the po pos. How that gets exaggerated. Ameh. lets starts over. Be actually post racial. No riots, no more excuses

oC0Ugnk.jpg

th

If you think that playing with words will convince us, you are wrong!

Try harder. :dunno:

Yes I do.

On that we can agree.

View attachment 273295

Yep.

th
Nothing Graham said was wrong. Do you really think devout Christians would vote for a party that holds them in contempt?

Graham is a Pharisee. And God has nothing to do with Donald Trump.

Its funny, I run into a brick wall pursuing the black men and Indian activists that were baiting the poor witto white boy in the MAGA hat. Eric Sandman That dust up. Its funny how its been buried in the pursuant weeks and months. But damn you look up Ferguson riots, Michael Brown? The fact that thug could just as well followed police instructions and ignored the po pos. How that gets exaggerated. Ahem, lets start over. Lets actually be actually post racial. No riots, no more excuses for the high black on black crime rate, no excuses.

oC0Ugnk.jpg

th

Don't have to. Whites invented the race card and you play it all the time. I can't help it if your mental health is bad.

oC0Ugnk.jpg

th

Don't have to. Whites invented the race card and you play it all the time. I can't help it if your mental health is bad.

Please don't project your TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) on me. Thanks.

I'll leave it there. :wink_2:

Its funny, I run into a brick wall pursuing the black men and Indian activists that were baiting the poor witto white boy in the MAGA hat. Eric Sandman That dust up. Its funny how its been buried in the pursuant weeks and months. But damn you look up Ferguson riots, Michael Brown? The fact that thug could just as well followed police instructions and ignored the po pos. How that gets exaggerated. Ahem, lets starts over. Lets actually be actually post racial. No riots, no more excuses for the high black on black crime rate, no excuses.

Funny how whites like you whine all the time.

What you are crying about came out 10 days ago.

Judge tosses Covington Catholic student’s defamation lawsuit against Washington Post

oC0Ugnk.jpg

th

Please don't project your TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) on me. Thanks.

I'll leave it there. :wink_2:

You have to be deranged to support Trump.

Forum List

Back