Trump is a racist

Its becoming evident who is doing the baiting here. I may not be huge contributor to the board. But I contribute a penny or two when I can .Not a mod, but I have been here since the huge AOL purge of 08'.
Yes it is. But you guys don't think the shit you do is baiting. Yet the whites here are the major offenders. Almost every section contains white race bait threads and posts..
or it could be youre just an over emotional snowflake,,,or just a racist,, that seems more likely
No, you guys are a bunch of racists.

Yeah, if you claim the sun comes up in the west, I'm not going to waste time refuting your claim.
Oh, you silly little stooge. The Repubtards in congress did waste a lot of time trying to deflect criticism from Trump to Democrats because they could not deny it happened!
Hey, speaking of Democrats, you know Trump has improved the conditions in the facilities Obama started, and Democrats have blocked funding to improve them even more, right?

Or you could just admit you don't give a shit about the people there. They're just a handy club with which to beat the President.
Just more lies & deflection from you Repubtard because you can't refute the fact Trump has migrants packed into concentration camps to torture them! The Democrats are not blocking funding, Border funding has been exploding every year! With all that money conditions should have improved, but Trump stole the money & created a crisis!
the_cost_of_immigration_enforcement_and_border_security_figure1-756x513.png

you got a link to show he stole money,,, or is torturing them???

None of the Republicans in Congress refuted IG Diana Shaw's investigation!

so you have no proof,,,

Its becoming evident who is doing the baiting here. I may not be huge contributor to the board. But I contribute a penny or two when I can .Not a mod, but I have been here since the huge AOL purge of 08'.
Yes it is. But you guys don't think the shit you do is baiting. Yet the whites here are the major offenders. Almost every section contains white race bait threads and posts..
or it could be youre just an over emotional snowflake,,,or just a racist,, that seems more likely

I've never brought up race,,,thats been you the racist

A anti white race baiting jerk that hates whites has the nerve to call out Trump as a racist? I don't know on how many levels this is wrong. Pot calling the kettle black...really?
Trump is a fucking racist. And the only anti white that hates white people is you.

A anti white race baiting jerk that hates whites has the nerve to call out Trump as a racist? I don't know on how many levels this is wrong. Pot calling the kettle black...really?
Trump is a fucking racist. And the only anti white that hates white people is you.
we already know youre a racist,, we are still waiting for you to prove trump is,,,

I've never brought up race,,,thats been you the racist
Brining up race is not racism. And you called me a racist so that is bringing up race. Now post a racist comment from me.

we already know youre a racist,, we are still waiting for you to prove trump is,,,

No, you are calling me a racist. You don't know and you can't post proof. There is plenty of proof Trump is a racist. Just type Trump and racism in a search engine.

Fuck beating around the bush. You guys know he is a racist and you support him because you agree with him.

Trump’s race-baiting base strategy is now evident — and it’s a big gamble

White House aides say that President Trump’s strategy for turning out his base in 2020 is rooted in playing to their anger about being “left behind” in an increasingly diversifying America. But it is not yet clear whether that approach will be enough to replicate the support the president needed to win in 2016.

The past few weeks have seen Trump caricature Baltimore, a predominantly black East Coast city that backed Hillary Clinton in 2016, as “a disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess”; tell nonwhite American lawmakers who have criticized his presidency to “go back” where they came from; and play into stereotypes about black Americans in his response to the international jailing of a rapper.

While the president has been heavily criticized for these slights against black Americans, he has repeatedly doubled down on them, appearing more concerned about what his supporters think than the critics’ scorn.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...vident-its-big-gamble/?utm_term=.6baed5479a5a

Whites aren't being left anywhere. You are mad because you have to share. No longer will everyone else work for whites while whites get to dictate everything and get all the credit. If you don't like that, book a flight back to where your ancestors came from.

So it's a slight against black Americans to say Baltimore has a rat infestation? since when is pointing out the truth a slight? Residents in Baltimore agree something needs to be done. Trump uses coarse, rudimentary language, probably not what I'd really like to see coming from a President but he's pretty consistent with that. He responds to his critics by attacking them, just as he's always done.
He didn't tell the Squad to go back to where they came from because they criticized him, but, they are the ones who brought up race in Calling Pelosi basically a racist. Trump responded then from the level that OAC stooped to but of course the handwringing from the left who is always in waiting to pounce on Trump with the racist thing is pretty predictable. I dont like that Trump said what he said however, I wish he was more willing to be civil with Democrats regardless of what they do. But to keep it real, I cant say Trump is or isn't a racist, I really don't know but I havn't seen anything from him that makes me think he's any more racist than most wealthy and disconnected from society Politicians in Washington.

TPUSA Heads To Baltimore To See If The City Is Rat Infested. Here's What They Found.

It's not a slight on Black people, but more likely a slight against Cummings who has been there for 20 years. You think this just started in 2018? its been going on for a while and so it has taken until 2019 for them to figure out they need better garbage cans? really? Obama gave the city 1.5 BILLION dollars during his presidency and where did it all go. I really have to disagree, Baltimore deserves criticism, if that is going to lead to improvements, which it looks like now probably will happen.

Why is it that whites always try this when we as blacks see obvious racism?

There are places worse than Baltimore.

Trying what?? maybe your right, maybe DC is worse than Baltimore, maybe Chicago is worse than Baltimore. Fact is existing in a heavily dense population center can be stressful and hard for all the obvious reasons that I dont need to waste my time mentioning. People in Baltimore are suffering from maladies of all sorts at twice the rate of the National average... and you have a problem with people pointing that out. But you don't have a problem with the people who keep getting re-elected and running the place, and you have a problem with people criticizing them.Is that because so many of the residents are black that you have a problem with criticism of its elected officials?? yes, they are the ones predominately stuck there.Why is that racism? maybe you just dont want to hear it from someone who is non-african american.
DO you not give a shit that out of 3,800 highschool students in the city... 14 of them were tested as proficient in math? how would you see those kids college futures? This is not about racism. its about looking into what needs to be done in big cities all over the United States. So what is it? more jobs, more businesses? more industry? revamping the way they teach kids in school? I'm betting based on math proficiency they are probably extremely lacking in school discipline. How much money can you dump into a system like that before you relalize it isnt helping anyone?
Problem is Democrats who have been setting the standards for these places with whatever systems they are running want to continue to be reelected. Oh yes, and they will tell you how much they care and do all they can to point out how racist Trump is for words he says. But the actions of these Democrats are never going to help these people much, They have had decades to do something, and they all have heavy taxes.
You think talking about rats is some white boy Dis on blacks? it is a health problem. its dangerous for more than one reason. rats and mice spread disease but they also start fires as well by chewing through electrical conduits. Mice make nests next to electrical boxes because they are warm..

and my concerns.. my thoughts. they make me a racist because im a white boy. got it IM2

No, you are calling me a racist. You don't know and you can't post proof. There is plenty of proof Trump is a racist. Just type Trump and racism in a search engine.

if theres proof trumps a racist where is it???

and your still a racist

Fuck beating around the bush. You guys know he is a racist and you support him because you agree with him.

White House aides say that President Trump’s strategy for turning out his base in 2020 is rooted in playing to their anger about being “left behind” in an increasingly diversifying America. But it is not yet clear whether that approach will be enough to replicate the support the president needed to win in 2016.

The past few weeks have seen Trump caricature Baltimore, a predominantly black East Coast city that backed Hillary Clinton in 2016, as “a disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess”; tell nonwhite American lawmakers who have criticized his presidency to “go back” where they came from; and play into stereotypes about black Americans in his response to the international jailing of a rapper.

While the president has been heavily criticized for these slights against black Americans, he has repeatedly doubled down on them, appearing more concerned about what his supporters think than the critics’ scorn.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...vident-its-big-gamble/?utm_term=.6baed5479a5a

Whites aren't being left anywhere. You are mad because you have to share. No longer will everyone else work for whites while whites get to dictate everything and get all the credit. If you don't like that, book a flight back to where your ancestors came from.
Baltimore IS a a disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess. It was made that way by decades of Democrat control. Where did Trump bring race into the discussion.
What you fail to grasp is the fact that the President sees citizens, It is you and your Progressive friends that see this as a black vs, white competition. Trump's policies have done more for blacks in 2 1/2 years than obama's did in 8, but I guess having the lowest unemployment rate for blacks in 150 years is racist since the taxpayer is no longer supporting millions of Democrat voters. Is that what we're looking at here?

And I'm sure devout men of God are just forgetting all that to let Trump "use them" amirite?

Holy fuck you're a tard beyond belief! :eek:

You're like that 1 guy that was was reading Malcolm X for 2 weeks, when I could finish it in an afternoon.

Yes I do.

Sometimes preachers are not as devout as you think.
On that we can agree.

View attachment 273295

Yep.

th
Nothing Graham said was wrong. Do you really think devout Christians would vote for a party that holds them in contempt?

Graham is a Pharisee. And God has nothing to do with Donald Trump.
You don't get to speak for God.

How is Trump a "racist" ? How? Besisdes the goofy inferences and interpretations? He never ever once mentions RACE EVER! And the rest is subjective, as you goofy liberals like to say. Come on now. Ever heard of a Rorschach test? Inferences galore. That inkpot looks like a racist. That other one looks like a racist. But that one? Racist. How about prove it or shut the fuck up?

Trump is a racist. There is nothing subjective about it. It's been proven. So no one cares if you believe it or you don't.
Then who are you trying to convince...us, or yourself?

You probably believed AOC was crying at real children through a fence and not an empty parking lot, too.

If there's anything we've seen the last couple of years, it's that government employees have no problem with lying under oath for ideological reasons.
None of the Republicans in Congress refuted IG Diana Shaw's investigation!

Yeah, if you claim the sun comes up in the west, I'm not going to waste time refuting your claim.

Oh, you silly little stooge. The Repubtards in congress did waste a lot of time trying to deflect criticism from Trump to Democrats because they could not deny it happened!

Hey, speaking of Democrats, you know Trump has improved the conditions in the facilities Obama started, and Democrats have blocked funding to improve them even more, right?

Or you could just admit you don't give a shit about the people there. They're just a handy club with which to beat the President.

Just more lies & deflection from you Repubtard because you can't refute the fact Trump has migrants packed into concentration camps to torture them! The Democrats are not blocking funding, Border funding has been exploding every year! With all that money, conditions should have improved, but Trump stole the money & created a crisis!

You lie, but you get a pass because you're stupid.

House Democrats block vote on a bipartisan emergency border funding bill 81 times

Democrats in the Senate voted for the bill. House Dems know you'll believe they care about the detainees, because they know you're gullible.

But if House Dems cared about the detainees, why would they block emergency funding?

This is the part where you sputter impotently and screech nonsense about Trump.

Why don’t you tell this to the people in the black community? If they show up like they did for obama, trumps out.

Don’t count on poor whites. They like the mother fucker. Idiots!
you: poor whites are motherfucking idiots

also you: i just don't understand why poor whites dont support my cause

Just more lies & deflection from you Repubtard because you can't refute the fact Trump has migrants packed into concentration camps to torture them! The Democrats are not blocking funding, Border funding has been exploding every year! With all that money, conditions should have improved, but Trump stole the money & created a crisis!

House Democrats block vote on a bipartisan emergency border funding bill 81 times

Democrats in the Senate voted for the bill. House Dems know you'll believe they care about the detainees, because they know you're gullible.

But if House Dems cared about the detainees, why would they block emergency funding?

So it's the Democrats fault migrants are tortured in concentration camps?

Democrats had a chance to improve conditions.

They refused.

Democrats have no problem making people suffer for their agenda.

House Democrats block vote on a bipartisan emerncy border funding bill 81 times

They refused.

You do nothing but lie! ... Lie!! ... LIE!!!

You just admitted conditions did not improve, those people are suffering! Also Democrats did increase funding. Your bias link to a Repubtard 1 hour “conga line” stunt to claim Democrats blocked funding 81 times is beyond retarded! Funding was increased!!!

You admitted Trump is torturing migrants to death in concentration camps & could not refute that fact!

Last edited:

They refused.

You just admitted conditions did not improve, those people are suffering! Also Democrats did increase funding. Your bias link to a Repubtard 1 hour “conga line” stunt to claim Democrats blocked funding 81 times is beyond retarded! Funding was increased!!!

You admitted Trump is torturing migrants to death in concentration camps & could not refute that fact!
If I agreed with you, we'd both be stupid and wrong.

They refused.

If I agreed with you, we'd both be stupid and wrong.
No! - You are just a liar & only you are wrong as always!
Border Patrol Agent Calls Migrant Prison Camp a “Scene From a Zombie Apocalypse”

We are all racist and there is no law against racism unless you act on it and the majority of us never act on it and have friends and family of other races.
America was founded and built on racism when the European invaders came and practiced genocide upon the natives and use black slave labor to build this country. All in the name of Christianity and racism. There is racism against Hispanics and not because they another race but because of the 20 million who are here illegally happen to be from south of the border and if the same was happening on the northern border, Americans would feel the same hatred, not of immigrants but illegal immigrants who are given more freedom and rights American do not have and paid for the American taxpayers. I do not really call it hatred toward another race but love for a safe and prosperous America for all Americans. We do not have enough natural resources to sustain uncontrolled immigration and population. No matter where they from. The strain on the environment, social services, and ecology. WE are no longer into nation-building but nation survival.

Forum List

Back