Trump is a racist

You are referring to something that does not exist.

As opposed to all your endless imaginary racism posts?

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

I just saw Dr. King’s niece today on Fox. She talked about how she and the black ministers council met with Trump yesterday. She reported that the meeting had been scheduled for several days. She also reported that they all spoke for quite a while. She described him as genuine, and reminded the viewers that he has been given awards previously by Jesse Jackson and Sharpton for helping the black community. He has donated office space, and given a lot of charitable support to the black community. This was of course, before he was president and in the private sector. I’m thinking she’s pretty genuine, and a solid representative of the black community. You may not accept Diamond and Silk, and some other supporters of Trump. But you really can’t debate Dr. King’s niece, also a doctor herself. An educated eloquent woman. Not a fucking angry sellout asshole like Sharpton. Anger is an easy way to deflect blame, and not accept responsibility for ones actions. This situation in Baltimore and other cities has been going on for a hell of a long time. You can’t blame Trump for that. Others have said, that Trump has generated more publicity regarding Baltimore in two days, then in twenty years. He’s not going anywhere, and the bullshit attempts to slander him aren’t working. Don’t like whitey? I’m seeing a couple people of color pushing their bullshit agenda for 2020. Have at it. That seems to be your biggest requirement of qualifications.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whites don't determine who is a solid representative in our community. Alveda King is not that. When MLK's children speak positively about Trump, that might be worth listening to. Trump has not generated more publicity for Baltimore . What he has done is piss off about 95-98 percent of all black Americans. You got this backwards. Alveda King is the sellout. Racist whites are using her for her families name. And finally, I can debate Dr. Kings niece. She's ignorant to begin with and she's doing her level best to tear down her uncles legacy.

So it's like this: Donald Trump is a racist. He is now using conservative black pastors as pawns to create the impression to dumb whites and college educated suburban whites that he is not a racist. He is the president of the United States. He has identified a city under his governance that he said is not fit for human life. This means Baltimore is a federally designated disaster area and all available means of funding should made available by executive order to make Baltimore habitable.

Or, conservative black pastors really believe in him. Baltimore hasn’t not been a disaster area for many years now. Obama also had the chance to take care of this city, and chose not to. By your description, he is a racist and a sellout also.

Trump is using conservative black pastors and Trump has done nothing for Baltimore but stand in front of white people telling them how bad it is. Stop talking about what you think Obama didn't do. Obama did help Baltimore and Trumps doing nothing.

I just saw Dr. King’s niece today on Fox. She talked about how she and the black ministers council met with Trump yesterday. She reported that the meeting had been scheduled for several days. She also reported that they all spoke for quite a while. She described him as genuine, and reminded the viewers that he has been given awards previously by Jesse Jackson and Sharpton for helping the black community. He has donated office space, and given a lot of charitable support to the black community. This was of course, before he was president and in the private sector. I’m thinking she’s pretty genuine, and a solid representative of the black community. You may not accept Diamond and Silk, and some other supporters of Trump. But you really can’t debate Dr. King’s niece, also a doctor herself. An educated eloquent woman. Not a fucking angry sellout asshole like Sharpton. Anger is an easy way to deflect blame, and not accept responsibility for ones actions. This situation in Baltimore and other cities has been going on for a hell of a long time. You can’t blame Trump for that. Others have said, that Trump has generated more publicity regarding Baltimore in two days, then in twenty years. He’s not going anywhere, and the bullshit attempts to slander him aren’t working. Don’t like whitey? I’m seeing a couple people of color pushing their bullshit agenda for 2020. Have at it. That seems to be your biggest requirement of qualifications.

Whites don't determine who is a solid representative in our community. Alveda King is not that. When MLK's children speak positively about Trump, that might be worth listening to. Trump has not generated more publicity for Baltimore . What he has done is piss off about 95-98 percent of all black Americans. You got this backwards. Alveda King is the sellout. Racist whites are using her for her families name. And finally, I can debate Dr. Kings niece. She's ignorant to begin with and she's doing her level best to tear down her uncles legacy.

So it's like this: Donald Trump is a racist. He is now using conservative black pastors as pawns to create the impression to dumb whites and college educated suburban whites that he is not a racist. He is the president of the United States. He has identified a city under his governance that he said is not fit for human life. This means Baltimore is a federally designated disaster area and all available means of funding should made available by executive order to make Baltimore habitable.

Or, conservative black pastors really believe in him. Baltimore hasn’t not been a disaster area for many years now. Obama also had the chance to take care of this city, and chose not to. By your description, he is a racist and a sellout also.

Trump is using conservative black pastors and Trump has done nothing for Baltimore but stand in front of white people telling them how bad it is. Stop talking about what you think Obama didn't do. Obama did help Baltimore and Trumps doing nothing.

So now he’s using black pastors? Is he paying them off, threatening them, or just manipulating them? I’ve heard of these people, but no one has ever heard of you. They are credible representatives of the black community. You constantly spout off, like an angry child. Every day, someone else is your target. Interesting that all your potential party candidates, are now ripping into Obama during their ridiculous debates. They will throw anyone under the bus, in order to attempt to gain power. Maybe they need you to educate them.

OIG's unannounced visits to CBP facilities, detailed prolonged detention, no access to showers, water, toilet, food, clean clothes, bed, overcrowding, standing room only, and inhumane conditions that caused 24 deaths this year. Congress is spending $775 per detainee per day for these torture concentration camps. Trump increased the inflow of migrants. Military is bringing them in the USA to push Trump's political agenda. Trump created a humanitarian crisis at our border. We cannot avert our eyes. We cannot become numb to this.
What's even more disturbing is that you believe this nonsense.
Yes I believe IG Diana Shaw's investigation videos, photos & testimony over you or any politician.
20190715173537011_hd.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2

So now he’s using black pastors? Is he paying them off, threatening them, or just manipulating them? I’ve heard of these people, but no one has ever heard of you. They are credible representatives of the black community. You constantly spout off, like an angry child. Every day, someone else is your target. Interesting that all your potential party candidates, are now ripping into Obama during their ridiculous debates. They will throw anyone under the bus, in order to attempt to gain power. Maybe they need you to educate them.

These pastors are being used by Trump. He only decides to meet with them when his racism is called out. And as this is the second debate of the democratic presidential campaign, the opinion of a republican doesn't count.

OIG's unannounced visits to CBP facilities, detailed prolonged detention, no access to showers, water, toilet, food, clean clothes, bed, overcrowding, standing room only, and inhumane conditions that caused 24 deaths this year. Congress is spending $776 per detainee per day for these torture concentration camps. Trump increased the inflow of migrants. Military is bringing them in the USA to push Trump's political agenda. Trump created a humanitarian crisis at our border. We cannot avert our eyes. We cannot become numb to this.
maybe they should stop coming here?
The children have no choice & Trump has military doubling the amount coming in. Trumps people lie to them to get them to come into the US to further his political agenda grabbing more Tax Payer Dollars!.
You are a liar.

I’m not sure he is a liar. I just think he’s dumber than a bag of hammers.

These pastors are being used by Trump. He only decides to meet with them when his racism is called out. And as this is the second debate of the democratic presidential campaign, the opinion of a republican doesn't count.

Not according to Dr. King. We can’t wait to see Don destroy whatever moron representative you idiots finally serve up. Your party is just pathetic.

OIG's unannounced visits to CBP facilities, detailed prolonged detention, no access to showers, water, toilet, food, clean clothes, bed, overcrowding, standing room only, and inhumane conditions that caused 24 deaths this year. Congress is spending $775 per detainee per day for these torture concentration camps. Trump increased the inflow of migrants. Military is bringing them in the USA to push Trump's political agenda. Trump created a humanitarian crisis at our border. We cannot avert our eyes. We cannot become numb to this.
Yes I believe IG Diana Shaw's investigation videos, photos & testimony over you or any politician.
View attachment 272568
You probably believed AOC was crying at real children through a fence and not an empty parking lot, too.

If there's anything we've seen the last couple of years, it's that government employees have no problem with lying under oath for ideological reasons.

Well, at least you didn't say THEY AINT REALLY BLACK.

Well, at least you didn't say THEY AINT REALLY BLACK.

Because he’s the only black guy in the world, that no ones ever heard of. That really counts.

View attachment 272568
You probably believed AOC was crying at real children through a fence and not an empty parking lot, too.

If there's anything we've seen the last couple of years, it's that government employees have no problem with lying under oath for ideological reasons.
None of the Republicans in Congress refuted IG Diana Shaw's investigation!

Last edited:

And I'm sure devout men of God are just forgetting all that to let Trump "use them" amirite?

Holy fuck you're a tard beyond belief! :eek:

You're like that 1 guy that was was reading Malcolm X for 2 weeks, when I could finish it in an afternoon.

Fuck beating around the bush. You guys know he is a racist and you support him because you agree with him.

Trump’s race-baiting base strategy is now evident — and it’s a big gamble

White House aides say that President Trump’s strategy for turning out his base in 2020 is rooted in playing to their anger about being “left behind” in an increasingly diversifying America. But it is not yet clear whether that approach will be enough to replicate the support the president needed to win in 2016.

The past few weeks have seen Trump caricature Baltimore, a predominantly black East Coast city that backed Hillary Clinton in 2016, as “a disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess”; tell nonwhite American lawmakers who have criticized his presidency to “go back” where they came from; and play into stereotypes about black Americans in his response to the international jailing of a rapper.

While the president has been heavily criticized for these slights against black Americans, he has repeatedly doubled down on them, appearing more concerned about what his supporters think than the critics’ scorn.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...vident-its-big-gamble/?utm_term=.6baed5479a5a

Whites aren't being left anywhere. You are mad because you have to share. No longer will everyone else work for whites while whites get to dictate everything and get all the credit. If you don't like that, book a flight back to where your ancestors came from.

So it's a slight against black Americans to say Baltimore has a rat infestation? since when is pointing out the truth a slight? Residents in Baltimore agree something needs to be done. Trump uses coarse, rudimentary language, probably not what I'd really like to see coming from a President but he's pretty consistent with that. He responds to his critics by attacking them, just as he's always done.
He didn't tell the Squad to go back to where they came from because they criticized him, but, they are the ones who brought up race in Calling Pelosi basically a racist. Trump responded then from the level that OAC stooped to but of course the handwringing from the left who is always in waiting to pounce on Trump with the racist thing is pretty predictable. I dont like that Trump said what he said however, I wish he was more willing to be civil with Democrats regardless of what they do. But to keep it real, I cant say Trump is or isn't a racist, I really don't know but I havn't seen anything from him that makes me think he's any more racist than most wealthy and disconnected from society Politicians in Washington.

TPUSA Heads To Baltimore To See If The City Is Rat Infested. Here's What They Found.

It's not a slight on Black people, but more likely a slight against Cummings who has been there for 20 years. You think this just started in 2018? its been going on for a while and so it has taken until 2019 for them to figure out they need better garbage cans? really? Obama gave the city 1.5 BILLION dollars during his presidency and where did it all go. I really have to disagree, Baltimore deserves criticism, if that is going to lead to improvements, which it looks like now probably will happen.

View attachment 272568

None of the Republicans in Congress refuted IG Diana Shaw's investigation!

Yeah, if you claim the sun comes up in the west, I'm not going to waste time refuting your claim.

Fuck beating around the bush. You guys know he is a racist and you support him because you agree with him.

White House aides say that President Trump’s strategy for turning out his base in 2020 is rooted in playing to their anger about being “left behind” in an increasingly diversifying America. But it is not yet clear whether that approach will be enough to replicate the support the president needed to win in 2016.

The past few weeks have seen Trump caricature Baltimore, a predominantly black East Coast city that backed Hillary Clinton in 2016, as “a disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess”; tell nonwhite American lawmakers who have criticized his presidency to “go back” where they came from; and play into stereotypes about black Americans in his response to the international jailing of a rapper.

While the president has been heavily criticized for these slights against black Americans, he has repeatedly doubled down on them, appearing more concerned about what his supporters think than the critics’ scorn.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...vident-its-big-gamble/?utm_term=.6baed5479a5a

Whites aren't being left anywhere. You are mad because you have to share. No longer will everyone else work for whites while whites get to dictate everything and get all the credit. If you don't like that, book a flight back to where your ancestors came from.

So it's a slight against black Americans to say Baltimore has a rat infestation? since when is pointing out the truth a slight? Residents in Baltimore agree something needs to be done. Trump uses coarse, rudimentary language, probably not what I'd really like to see coming from a President but he's pretty consistent with that. He responds to his critics by attacking them, just as he's always done.
He didn't tell the Squad to go back to where they came from because they criticized him, but, they are the ones who brought up race in Calling Pelosi basically a racist. Trump responded then from the level that OAC stooped to but of course the handwringing from the left who is always in waiting to pounce on Trump with the racist thing is pretty predictable. I dont like that Trump said what he said however, I wish he was more willing to be civil with Democrats regardless of what they do. But to keep it real, I cant say Trump is or isn't a racist, I really don't know but I havn't seen anything from him that makes me think he's any more racist than most wealthy and disconnected from society Politicians in Washington.

TPUSA Heads To Baltimore To See If The City Is Rat Infested. Here's What They Found.

It's not a slight on Black people, but more likely a slight against Cummings who has been there for 20 years. You think this just started in 2018? its been going on for a while and so it has taken until 2019 for them to figure out they need better garbage cans? really? Obama gave the city 1.5 BILLION dollars during his presidency and where did it all go. I really have to disagree, Baltimore deserves criticism, if that is going to lead to improvements, which it looks like now probably will happen.

If someone hears the words "rat" and "infested", and their first thought is BLACK PEOPLE!!! -- they're racist.

Why is it that whites always try this when we as blacks see obvious racism?

There are places worse than Baltimore.

And I'm sure devout men of God are just forgetting all that to let Trump "use them" amirite?

Holy fuck you're a tard beyond belief! :eek:

You're like that 1 guy that was was reading Malcolm X for 2 weeks, when I could finish it in an afternoon.

Yes I do.

Sometimes preachers are not as devout as you think.

Why is it that whites always try this when we as blacks see obvious racism?

There are places worse than Baltimore.

They're all run by Democrats, too.

Forum List

Back