Trump is a racist

"America’s largest drug companies saturated the country with 76 billion oxycodone and hydrocodone pain pills from 2006 through 2012 "

Started LONG before that.

Pill popping has been around since before I was born.

Used as party favors at many a Hollywood party.

Keep blaming Trump and Republicans.

it makes you look the fool.
Ronald Reagan had CIA pilots like Barry Seal flood the USA with Cocaine & arm Iran for political purposes. Republican voters believed Reagan!

Ronald Reagan had CIA pilots like Barry Seal flood the USA with Cocaine

How did a movie star/governor of California get the CIA to do that during the Nam war?

Someone tear all the pages out of your history book?
Dear Repubtard, Barry Seal worked for Reagan until murdered in 1986 after you Repubtards re-elected Reagan.

Dear MORON.

Air America was 'importing' cocaine 10-20 years before Reagan was elected to office.

Did you even read your link?

"According to statements Seal made after becoming a DEA informant, he began smuggling small quantities of cannabis [5] By 1978, he had begun flying significant loads of cocaine, because pound-for-pound it was more profitable.[5]?"

1978?

The governor of California had the CIA working for him?

Give it up,

you lost, BIG time

Although the Honduran police did not find any cocaine, they did find an M-1 rifle, and Seal was imprisoned until July 1980.[6] Undeterred by his arrest, Seal expanded his operations upon returning to the United States. He hired William Bottoms, his ex-brother-in-law, as a pilot, and from 1980 on Bottoms was the main pilot in Seal's smuggling enterprise, while Seal oversaw planning and operations.[7]

Seal later began working for the Medellín Cartel as a pilot and drug smuggler. He transported numerous shipments of cocaine from Colombia and Panama to the United States, and earned as much as $1,300,000 per flight.[8]

After successful runs at his home base in Louisiana he moved operations to Mena Intermountain Municipal Airport, in Mena, Arkansas. There he bought, sold and operated many planes.

The CIA helped Freeway Ricky Ross distributed $4 million of this Cocaine a day every day into LA.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
"America’s largest drug companies saturated the country with 76 billion oxycodone and hydrocodone pain pills from 2006 through 2012 "

Started LONG before that.

Pill popping has been around since before I was born.

Used as party favors at many a Hollywood party.

Keep blaming Trump and Republicans.

it makes you look the fool.
Ronald Reagan had CIA pilots like Barry Seal flood the USA with Cocaine & arm Iran for political purposes. Republican voters believed Reagan!

How did a movie star/governor of California get the CIA to do that during the Nam war?

Dear Repubtard, Barry Seal worked for Reagan until murdered in 1986 after you Repubtards re-elected Reagan.

Dear MORON.

Air America was 'importing' cocaine 10-20 years before Reagan was elected to office.

"According to statements Seal made after becoming a DEA informant, he began smuggling small quantities of cannabis [5] By 1978, he had begun flying significant loads of cocaine, because pound-for-pound it was more profitable.[5]?"

1978?

Give it up,

you lost, BIG time

Although the Honduran police did not find any cocaine, they did find an M-1 rifle, and Seal was imprisoned until July 1980.[6] Undeterred by his arrest, Seal expanded his operations upon returning to the United States. He hired William Bottoms, his ex-brother-in-law, as a pilot, and from 1980 on Bottoms was the main pilot in Seal's smuggling enterprise, while Seal oversaw planning and operations.[7]

Seal later began working for the Medellín Cartel as a pilot and drug smuggler. He transported numerous shipments of cocaine from Colombia and Panama to the United States, and earned as much as $1,300,000 per flight.[8]

After successful runs at his home base in Louisiana he moved operations to Mena Intermountain Municipal Airport, in Mena, Arkansas. There he bought, sold and operated many planes.[

Reagan ran the Medellin Cartel?

you look more stupid with every post

Dear MORON.

1978?

Give it up,

you lost, BIG time

After successful runs at his home base in Louisiana he moved operations to Mena Intermountain Municipal Airport, in Mena, Arkansas. There he bought, sold and operated many planes.[

"By the mid-1980s, ACDEGAM and MAS had undergone significant growth. In 1985, the drug traffickers Juan Matta-Ballesteros, Pablo Escobar, Roberto Escobar, Gonzalo Rodríguez Gacha, Carlos Lehder, and Jorge Luis Ochoa began funneling $60 million a day into the organization to pay for equipment, training, and weaponry. Money for social projects was cut off and redirected towards strengthening the MAS. Modern battle rifles, such as the AKM, FN FAL, Galil, and HK G3, were purchased from the military, INDUMIL, and drug-funded private sales. The organization had computers and ran a communications center that worked in coordination with the state telecommunications office. They had 30 pilots, and an assortment of fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters. British, Israeli, and U.S. military instructors were hired to teach at paramilitary training centers"

• Thanks

Dear MORON.

1978?

Give it up,

you lost, BIG time

"By the mid-1980s, ACDEGAM and MAS had undergone significant growth. In 1985, the drug traffickers Juan Matta-Ballesteros, Pablo Escobar, Roberto Escobar, Gonzalo Rodríguez Gacha, Carlos Lehder, and Jorge Luis Ochoa began funneling $60 million a day into the organization to pay for equipment, training, and weaponry. Money for social projects was cut off and redirected towards strengthening the MAS. Modern battle rifles, such as the AKM, FN FAL, Galil, and HK G3, were purchased from the military, INDUMIL, and drug-funded private sales. The organization had computers and ran a communications center that worked in coordination with the state telecommunications office. They had 30 pilots, and an assortment of fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters. British, Israeli, and U.S. military instructors were hired to teach at paramilitary training centers"

Again, how was Reagan or Republicans involved.

Seriously, my grandsons have made better arguments than you have since they were 10 years old.

The CIA may have started transporting drugs into the USA under Nixon/Ford, but Reagan CIA exploded it to a $16 million a day operation using over 30 aircraft. That was 10 times the size of Walmart which was touted by Reagan/Bush & had Clinton as board member, yet You think Reagan's CIA was not directly involved. LOL

Nixon / Ford / Reagan / Bush CIA Drug Running caused RECORD CRIME rate!!!
Clinton Cut Crime at Record rate!!!

cox-crime-3.png

• Thanks
Fuck beating around the bush. You guys know he is a racist and you support him because you agree with him.

Trump’s race-baiting base strategy is now evident — and it’s a big gamble

White House aides say that President Trump’s strategy for turning out his base in 2020 is rooted in playing to their anger about being “left behind” in an increasingly diversifying America. But it is not yet clear whether that approach will be enough to replicate the support the president needed to win in 2016.

The past few weeks have seen Trump caricature Baltimore, a predominantly black East Coast city that backed Hillary Clinton in 2016, as “a disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess”; tell nonwhite American lawmakers who have criticized his presidency to “go back” where they came from; and play into stereotypes about black Americans in his response to the international jailing of a rapper.

While the president has been heavily criticized for these slights against black Americans, he has repeatedly doubled down on them, appearing more concerned about what his supporters think than the critics’ scorn.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...vident-its-big-gamble/?utm_term=.6baed5479a5a

Whites aren't being left anywhere. You are mad because you have to share. No longer will everyone else work for whites while whites get to dictate everything and get all the credit. If you don't like that, book a flight back to where your ancestors came from.

_Donald Trump, IMPEACH, PRO BLACK HATE.png Elijah Cummings, VOICE Ben Carson.png

I just saw Dr. King’s niece today on Fox. She talked about how she and the black ministers council met with Trump yesterday. She reported that the meeting had been scheduled for several days. She also reported that they all spoke for quite a while. She described him as genuine, and reminded the viewers that he has been given awards previously by Jesse Jackson and Sharpton for helping the black community. He has donated office space, and given a lot of charitable support to the black community. This was of course, before he was president and in the private sector. I’m thinking she’s pretty genuine, and a solid representative of the black community. You may not accept Diamond and Silk, and some other supporters of Trump. But you really can’t debate Dr. King’s niece, also a doctor herself. An educated eloquent woman. Not a fucking angry sellout asshole like Sharpton. Anger is an easy way to deflect blame, and not accept responsibility for ones actions. This situation in Baltimore and other cities has been going on for a hell of a long time. You can’t blame Trump for that. Others have said, that Trump has generated more publicity regarding Baltimore in two days, then in twenty years. He’s not going anywhere, and the bullshit attempts to slander him aren’t working. Don’t like whitey? I’m seeing a couple people of color pushing their bullshit agenda for 2020. Have at it. That seems to be your biggest requirement of qualifications.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OIG's unannounced visits to CBP facilities, detailed prolonged detention, no access to showers, water, toilet, food, clean clothes, bed, overcrowding, standing room only, and inhumane conditions that caused 24 deaths this year. Congress is spending $776 per detainee per day for these torture concentration camps. Trump increased the inflow of migrants. Military is bringing them in the USA to push Trump's political agenda. Trump created a humanitarian crisis at our border. We cannot avert our eyes. We cannot become numb to this.
maybe they should stop coming here?

That sounds exactly like Mexico. Why leave in the first place.

OIG's unannounced visits to CBP facilities, detailed prolonged detention, no access to showers, water, toilet, food, clean clothes, bed, overcrowding, standing room only, and inhumane conditions that caused 24 deaths this year. Congress is spending $776 per detainee per day for these torture concentration camps. Trump increased the inflow of migrants. Military is bringing them in the USA to push Trump's political agenda. Trump created a humanitarian crisis at our border. We cannot avert our eyes. We cannot become numb to this.
The children have no choice & Trump has military doubling the amount coming in. Trumps people lie to them to get them to come into the US to further his political agenda grabbing more Tax Payer Dollars!.

So Trump is now bringing them in? More tax dollars, how? Your insane.

The children have no choice & Trump has military doubling the amount coming in. Trumps people lie to them to get them to come into the US to further his political agenda grabbing more Tax Payer Dollars!.
You are a liar.

You are a Trumptard Liar! Trump's Border Patrol motto: “KEEP THE CARAVANS COMING”

Sure. That’s why he’s keeping them out, by having them stay in the first country they go to for asylum. If they want it so bad, stay in another way country.

Hey IM2, if you weren’t black what excuse would you have for being a miserable failure?

Since I have done better than you while having to beat a racism you don't face, what excuse do you have for being a miserable failure?

You’re a one trick pony. Virtually every one of your post is crying about whitey. I’d hate your life. And what makes you think you’re better off than me? I guarantee you are happier than me.

Wrong. I'm talking about race in the race and racism section. You know, the same place you and your white racist buddies have spent years talking your racist bullshit that blames blacks for all your problems. You call me a failure for pointing out white racism. That tactic is not going to work. A punk like you doesn't get to gaslight me into silence. I love my life. What you imagine to be isn't the way it is. I won't stand for white racism and you've spent far too many years listening to the overweight white drop out telling you about blacks. It's time a black person told you that the root cause of the problems we face is white racism. That racism must be stopped starting at the root. Forums like this are the root.

I just saw Dr. King’s niece today on Fox. She talked about how she and the black ministers council met with Trump yesterday. She reported that the meeting had been scheduled for several days. She also reported that they all spoke for quite a while. She described him as genuine, and reminded the viewers that he has been given awards previously by Jesse Jackson and Sharpton for helping the black community. He has donated office space, and given a lot of charitable support to the black community. This was of course, before he was president and in the private sector. I’m thinking she’s pretty genuine, and a solid representative of the black community. You may not accept Diamond and Silk, and some other supporters of Trump. But you really can’t debate Dr. King’s niece, also a doctor herself. An educated eloquent woman. Not a fucking angry sellout asshole like Sharpton. Anger is an easy way to deflect blame, and not accept responsibility for ones actions. This situation in Baltimore and other cities has been going on for a hell of a long time. You can’t blame Trump for that. Others have said, that Trump has generated more publicity regarding Baltimore in two days, then in twenty years. He’s not going anywhere, and the bullshit attempts to slander him aren’t working. Don’t like whitey? I’m seeing a couple people of color pushing their bullshit agenda for 2020. Have at it. That seems to be your biggest requirement of qualifications.

Whites don't determine who is a solid representative in our community. Alveda King is not that. When MLK's children speak positively about Trump, that might be worth listening to. Trump has not generated more publicity for Baltimore . What he has done is piss off about 95-98 percent of all black Americans. You got this backwards. Alveda King is the sellout. Racist whites are using her for her families name. And finally, I can debate Dr. Kings niece. She's ignorant to begin with and she's doing her level best to tear down her uncles legacy.

So it's like this: Donald Trump is a racist. He is now using conservative black pastors as pawns to create the impression to dumb whites and college educated suburban whites that he is not a racist. He is the president of the United States. He has identified a city under his governance that he said is not fit for human life. This means Baltimore is a federally designated disaster area and all available means of funding should made available by executive order to make Baltimore habitable.

Trump has not generated more publicity for Baltimore . What he has done is piss off about 95-98 percent of all black Americans. Y

Hello, IM2. Thank you for bolstering my assertion that our Nation's SEGREGATION MINDED, INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATION and HATE practicing PRO BLACK community...is in FACT an extremely LARGE community populated by hateful, possibly emotionally ill people much like the person you see in your mirror.

_SAVVY PRO BLACK HATE.png

'Exposing 'Pro Black' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy'
~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

Watch the entire 35:19 video here:

___
'Pro-Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll

___
The late American urban-TRUTH-teller Tupac Shakur's #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Emotional Abandonment & Emotional Maltreatment *AWARENESS* *PREVENTION* PSA applies to all Americans, as well as our foreign born neighbors!

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

_Donald Trump, IMPEACH, PRO BLACK HATE.png

Peace.

Whites don't determine who is a solid representative in our community. Alveda King is not that. When MLK's children speak positively about Trump, that might be worth listening to. Trump has not generated more publicity for Baltimore . What he has done is piss off about 95-98 percent of all black Americans. You got this backwards. Alveda King is the sellout. Racist whites are using her for her families name. And finally, I can debate Dr. Kings niece. She's ignorant to begin with and she's doing her level best to tear down her uncles legacy.

So it's like this: Donald Trump is a racist. He is now using conservative black pastors as pawns to create the impression to dumb whites and college educated suburban whites that he is not a racist. He is the president of the United States. He has identified a city under his governance that he said is not fit for human life. This means Baltimore is a federally designated disaster area and all available means of funding should made available by executive order to make Baltimore habitable.

Or, conservative black pastors really believe in him. Baltimore hasn’t not been a disaster area for many years now. Obama also had the chance to take care of this city, and chose not to. By your description, he is a racist and a sellout also.

What's even more disturbing is that you believe this nonsense.

Fuck beating around the bush. You guys know he is a racist and you support him because you agree with him.

White House aides say that President Trump’s strategy for turning out his base in 2020 is rooted in playing to their anger about being “left behind” in an increasingly diversifying America. But it is not yet clear whether that approach will be enough to replicate the support the president needed to win in 2016.

The past few weeks have seen Trump caricature Baltimore, a predominantly black East Coast city that backed Hillary Clinton in 2016, as “a disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess”; tell nonwhite American lawmakers who have criticized his presidency to “go back” where they came from; and play into stereotypes about black Americans in his response to the international jailing of a rapper.

While the president has been heavily criticized for these slights against black Americans, he has repeatedly doubled down on them, appearing more concerned about what his supporters think than the critics’ scorn.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...vident-its-big-gamble/?utm_term=.6baed5479a5a

Whites aren't being left anywhere. You are mad because you have to share. No longer will everyone else work for whites while whites get to dictate everything and get all the credit. If you don't like that, book a flight back to where your ancestors came from.
You are one pathetic black race pimp.

Regardless, please explain to the class what part of “a disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess” Trump got wrong. But you and I and everyone else knows you can’t honestly do that. Sorta like that white hood shooting gallery I’ve asked you and your cohort pimps to name numerous times in here. The black community would be far better off without you disgusting baiters.

"Trump is a racist"

True – as are far too many of his supporters.

And Trump’s plan is to use racism to divide the country, to divide the American people, and deflect from Trump’s failed presidency.

way back when Baltimore mayor called that same area rat-infested I guess it was hip and ok. why hasn't that area been fixed?

Forum List

Back