This is gold - Global Warming

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Whatever her name is should be in theatre & Hollywood, she has real talent. I wonder what her parents are like.

What follows her is rational thought.

Incidentally, I live near a BEAUTIFUL lake, watched it change over the years. What's changed is today kids leave their trash behind for someone else to take care of, and drug paraphilia such as c02 cartridge's.

Whatever her name is should be in theatre & Hollywood, she has real talent. I wonder what her parents are like.

Incidentally, I live near a BEAUTIFUL lake, watched it change over the years. What's changed is today kids leave their trash behind for someone else to take care of, and drug paraphilia such as c02 cartridge's.

View attachment 493761
He should have focused on the schools prompting kids to protest guns and the weather.

Until that is fixed, expect more of the same.

Kids today are more indoctrinated than the Hitler Youth ever were.

She probably thinks she is a boy now as well.

And it's not that history repeats itself, its just that people never change.

View attachment 493761

Wheeze Awl gunny dye!!

Forum List

Back