Trump Instructs Pentagon to Destroy ISIS

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
There is a new sheriff in town. No more red lines, just kill them!

President Donald Trump has instructed the Pentagon to "annihilate" the Islamic State group in Syria in a bid to prevent escaped foreign fighters from returning home, Defense Secretary Jim Mattis said Friday.

The move to encircle then kill as many jihadists in place as possible -- rather than letting them exit a city and targeting them as they flee -- reflects an increased urgency to stop battle-hardened jihadists bringing their military expertise and ideology back to European capitals and other areas.

Pentagon plans to 'annihilate' IS fighters

"Funny" is how the libtard responds when they realize they blew it for 8 long years.

Clearly a nervous laugh

Neville Chamberlain would be on CNN saying Trump is going to get us into World War III. As would Obama.

Winston Churchill would be on Fox saying we must do something before raving lunatics have nuclear weapons which will fit on ballistic missiles.

History repeats itself...because human nature doesn't change. Some leaders have balls; some don't.

Every President has said the Fat Goofy Fuck in North Korea nor the Ayatollahs & Mullahs in Iran MUST NOT have nuclear weapons. But they kicked the can down the road....because they were Pussies.

Every body agrees that ISIS must be exterminated like the cockroaches they are. Trump seems to have told Mad Dog Mattis to actually do it!

Winston Churchill wasn't a Pussy. Doesn't look like Trump is either.

There is a new sheriff in town. No more red lines, just kill them!

President Donald Trump has instructed the Pentagon to "annihilate" the Islamic State group in Syria in a bid to prevent escaped foreign fighters from returning home, Defense Secretary Jim Mattis said Friday.

The move to encircle then kill as many jihadists in place as possible -- rather than letting them exit a city and targeting them as they flee -- reflects an increased urgency to stop battle-hardened jihadists bringing their military expertise and ideology back to European capitals and other areas.

Pentagon plans to 'annihilate' IS fighters
Uh oh...his new BFFs in Riyadh aren't going to like that!

Every President has said the Fat Goofy Fuck in North Korea nor the Ayatollahs & Mullahs in Iran MUST NOT have nuclear weapons. But they kicked the can down the road....because they were Pussies.

And possibly because they still wanted Seoul to exist. I don't think Trump's ever heard of the place, so you should have no problem getting your war started.

And possibly because they still wanted Seoul to exist. I don't think Trump's ever heard of the place, so you should have no problem getting your war started.

Neville?

Neville Chamberlain?

Is that you Neville?

Neville?

Neville Chamberlain?

Is that you Neville?
No dummy. He's been dead for decades. Looks like you know as much about history as Dump.

Neville?

Neville Chamberlain?

Is that you Neville?
Brilliant analogy!
You certainly know and understand your history!!!

Destroy ISIS. Get it done. I want it to be YUGE.
Wasn't he going to do it in 30 days because he had a big beautiful plan and knew more than his generals?

What he wasn't going to do is let them in, in droves, like your UN candidate wanted to do. He is doing exactly what he said he would. It will take as long as it takes and the world will be the better for it. Relax. Enjoy the ride up.

Wasn't he going to do it in 30 days because he had a big beautiful plan and knew more than his generals?

What he wasn't going to do is let them in, in droves, like your UN candidate wanted to do. He is doing exactly what he said he would. It will take as long as it takes and the world will be the better for it. Relax. Enjoy the ride up.
I'm talking about what he was going to do...not what he wasn't going to do.
Why are ISIS still a thing after 120 days or so?

Because he is doing what he said he would. Getting the others to ante up in this battle that is effecting all nations that have allowed their UN quota of Muslim "refugee" men into their countries.
We aren't the free police anymore. So, "Take your time, President Trump. Do it right. No one cares about what New Zealand thinks. There are more sheep in New Zealand than people. How they tell the difference, I know not."
There. Take that Zlander. :meow:

Because he is doing what he said he would. Getting the others to ante up in this battle that is effecting all nations that have allowed their UN quota of Muslim "refugee" men into their countries.
We aren't the free police anymore. So, "Take your time, President Trump. Do it right. No one cares about what New Zealand thinks. There are more sheep in New Zealand than people. How they tell the difference, I know not."
There. Take that Zlander. :meow:
Interesting.

Anyway...getting back to the discussion...why is ISIS still a thing?

Forum List

Back