Trump Indictment Announced Day After Biden Bank Records Expose Biden Family Crimes - Coincidence?

You don't know the difference between being indicted and being charged, do ya?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Great, another dolt who doesn't know the difference. :icon_rolleyes:

Just shut up arsehole.

indict​

verb

in·dict in-ˈdīt

indicted; indicting; indicts
Synonyms of indict
transitive verb
: to charge with a crime by the finding or presentment of a jury (such as a grand jury) in due form of law

: to charge with a fault or offense

Only odd to the low IQ class who respond to a certain high pitched doggie whistle..... Its obvious that Biden & Garland are behind Bragg, probably Bragg is promised plum assignment at some level of illicit Biden administration! Oh, then we have this little nugget lost in all the fascist machinating,

what the sam hell do you think an indictment is you idiot?

An indictment is handed down by a grand jury. It doesn't charge anyone with any crime. But once a grand jury indicts someone, a prosecutor can, and usually does, file charges. It's the charges which results in an arrest. A grand jury can't arrest anyone.

Even the article you linked says Trump has not been charged -- which is why that article didn't say he's being arrested.

The officials stress that the interagency conversations and planning are precautionary in nature because no charges have been filed.

You people are completely brain-dead.

You don't know the difference between being indicted and being charged, do ya?

Great, another dolt who doesn't know the difference. :icon_rolleyes:
haha an indictment is a the charging document you idiot

An indictment is handed down by a grand jury. It doesn't charge anyone with any crime. But once a grand jury indicts someone, a prosecutor can, and usually does, file charges. It's the charges which results in an arrest. A grand jury can't arrest anyone.

Even the article you linked says Trump has not been charged -- which is why that article didn't say he's being arrested.

The officials stress that the interagency conversations and planning are precautionary in nature because no charges have been filed.

You people are completely brain-dead.
hahaha an indictment is the charging document you idiot.

Just shut up arsehole.

indict​

verb

in·dict in-ˈdīt

indicted; indicting; indicts
Synonyms of indict
transitive verb
: to charge with a crime by the finding or presentment of a jury (such as a grand jury) in due form of law

: to charge with a fault or offense

Moron, grand juries indict. Prosecutors charge.

Indictment vs. Charges:
An indictment and a charge are both steps used to move a criminal case toward a trial. The main difference is grand juries file indictments and prosecutors file charges.

haha an indictment is a the charging document you idiot

LOL

You idiots are sooo fucking stupid, I'm literally laughing out loud.

Does Indictment Mean Jail Time?

An indictment does not mean a person is going to jail. It simply means that the prosecution may proceed with filing criminal charges. At that point, a court trial will be scheduled to begin and the process of trying the case before a judge and jury will commence. With or without an indictment, a person is always innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

LOL

You idiots are sooo fucking stupid, I'm literally laughing out loud.

Does Indictment Mean Jail Time?
An indictment does not mean a person is going to jail. It simply means that the prosecution may proceed with filing criminal charges. At that point, a court trial will be scheduled to begin and the process of trying the case before a judge and jury will commence. With or without an indictment, a person is always innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
haha i never said a charge means jail time…of course someone merely being charged with something doesn’t mean they are guilty.

what the fuck? did you read your own link? are you simply making things up now that i said because you didn’t know a indictment was a charging document?

haha i never said a charge means jail time…of course someone merely being charged with something doesn’t mean they are guilty.

what the fuck? did you read your own link? are you simply making things up now that i said because you didn’t know a indictment was a charging document?

LOL

Moron, did you miss this part...?

It simply means that the prosecution MAY proceed with filing criminal charges.

[emphasis mine to highlight your ignorance]

Moron, grand juries indict. Prosecutors charge.

Indictment vs. Charges:
An indictment and a charge are both steps used to move a criminal case toward a trial. The main difference is grand juries file indictments and prosecutors file charges.

Too funny, is "nuh-uh the best you can do? You can argue semantics all day but in the end. the truth is the truth.

LOL

Moron, did you miss this part...?

It simply means that the prosecution MAY proceed with filing criminal charges.

[emphasis mine to highlight your ignorance]

yes it’s the official charging document…issued by the grand jury…obviously the prosecutor can still elect not to go through with it, they aren’t required to

yes it’s the official charging document…issued by the grand jury…obviously the prosecutor can still elect not to go through with it, they aren’t required to

It means a person is not arrested just because a grand jury indicts them. A prosecutor must first file charges for that to happen.

face-palm-gif.278959

Now you see just how low Democrats will sink. Note the facts, Federal prosecutors in the U.S. attorneys office for the Southern District of New York opted out of charging Trump related to the Stormy Daniels payment in 2019. The Federal Election Commission also tossed its investigation into the matter in 2021

Yes. Using the "mention" feature on people who haven't responded to your posts is a crybaby whining for attention.
Notice that I never "mention" you?
It's because you're dumb and irrelevant.

Yes. Using the "mention" feature on people who haven't responded to your posts is a crybaby whining for attention.
Notice that I never "mention" you?
It's because you're dumb and irrelevant.

LOL

Retard, you chimed in agreement with other idiots who made that same mistake regarding indicted vs. charged. Hence, you're 1 of the 4 morons taken down with a single argument. Don't swing your purse at me because I pointed out your ignorance.

LOL

Retard, you chimed in agreement with other idiots who made that same mistake regarding indicted vs. charged. Hence, you're 1 of the 4 morons taken down with a single argument. Don't swing your purse at me because I pointed out your ignorance.
Run along, child. I'm not interested in your tantrums.

Forum List

Back