Trump Indictment Announced Day After Biden Bank Records Expose Biden Family Crimes - Coincidence?

Easy, are you telling us, Trump announced it, just to give cover to Biden? Come on, Man!:auiqs.jpg:
Trump did not officially break the news, White - you know that.

You think Braggcan meet with local / federal agents to coordinate the illegal, unprecedented arrest of a former President anfmd hope to keep it secret?

Trump did not officially break the news, White - you know that.

You think Braggcan meet with local / federal agents to coordinate the illegal, unprecedented arrest of a former President anfmd hope to keep it secret?
He is the only one I have heard. Obviously, he did not break it officially as there is nothing officially released. As for illegal, if there is a warrant based on grand jury testimony, it won't be illegal. As for unprecedented, I am not aware of other presidential candidates that paid hush money to hooker for their pre-election silence. It sounds like paying hush money to influence a Presidential election is unprecedented. But of course, this guy always believes in pushing the limits, of law and personal ethics, doesn't he?

Moron, it was TRUMP himself who announced it.

400.jpeg
I posted a link to an article written prior to Trump's post above.

Do you people even have a clue how any of this works? Evidently not.

Bragg notified Trump's lawyer ... had a meeting with local/federal authorities to coordiate the arrest originally scheduled for tomorrow.

You think he / they could keep tat a secret.

Als, we aren't just talking about tge ANNOUNCEMENT of the intent to arrest Trump.

It has already been established that Bragg has no authority, no jusisdiction, no case, an no credible witness.

So why NOW all of a sudden? Why the rush to bring such an incomplete, unprepared sham of a case to trial?

Oh yeah - because the Treadury Dept released the Biden's financial information exposeling the enemy-compromised 'Big Guy' as the head of the Biden family crime syndicate, engaged in influence peddling, classified info peddling, foreign leader extortion, Russian money laundering, Conspiracy, tax evasion, and more.

This is so transparent it is almost humerous.

What is pathetic is all the criminal, treasonous, Constutution / Law-violating Democrat apologist snowflakes who believe the fascist criminal authoriarians doing all this gives a damn about them.

He is the only one I have heard. Obviously, he did not break it officially as there is nothing officially released. As for illegal, if there is a warrant based on grand jury testimony, it won't be illegal. As for unprecedented, I am not aware of other presidential candidates that paid hush money to hooker for their pre-election silence. It sounds like paying hush money to influence a Presidential election is unprecedented. But of course, this guy always believes in pushing the limits, of law and personal ethics, doesn't he?
you never heard of John Edwards?

Trump just posted what was leaked in the media...the demafascist leaked it after Xiden crime syndicate bank records were released

Nope, there was no leak in the media that Trump was getting arrested. Trump was the first to state that publicly.

Nope, there was no leak in the media that Trump was getting arrested. Trump was the first to state that publicly.
Weird how this article came out before trump's post then....https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/law-enforcement-agencies-are-prepping-possible-trump-indictment-early-rcna75493

I posted a link to an article written prior to Trump's post above.

Do you people even have a clue how any of this works? Evidently not.

Bragg notified Trump's lawyer ... had a meeting with local/federal authorities to coordiate the arrest originally scheduled for tomorrow.

You think he / they could keep tat a secret.

Als, we aren't just talking about tge ANNOUNCEMENT of the intent to arrest Trump.

It has already been established that Bragg has no authority, no jusisdiction, no case, an no credible witness.

So why NOW all of a sudden? Why the rush to bring such an incomplete, unprepared sham of a case to trial?

Oh yeah - because the Treadury Dept released the Biden's financial information exposeling the enemy-compromised 'Big Guy' as the head of the Biden family crime syndicate, engaged in influence peddling, classified info peddling, foreign leader extortion, Russian money laundering, Conspiracy, tax evasion, and more.

This is so transparent it is almost humerous.

What is pathetic is all the criminal, treasonous, Constutution / Law-violating Democrat apologist snowflakes who believe the fascist criminal authoriarians doing all this gives a damn about them.

The link you posted said nothing about Trump getting arrested. Trump was the first to say that.

Weird how this article came out before trump's post then....https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/law-enforcement-agencies-are-prepping-possible-trump-indictment-early-rcna75493

Not as weird as you thinking that says Trump is getting arrested. Don't you think the word, "arrest," should be in that article if that article claimed Trump was getting arrested?

Not as weird as you thinking that says Trump is getting arrested. Don't you think the word, "arrest," should be in that article if that article claimed Trump was getting arrested?
No, I don't think it needs to be there since it says indicted. When someone is indicted, most normal people with an IQ above dembot understands an arrest takes place.

No, I don't think it needs to be there since it says indicted. When someone is indicted, most normal people with an IQ above dembot understands an arrest takes place.

LOL

Uh, no. Normal people know that someone has to be charged with a crime by a prosecutor to be arrested.

face-palm-gif.278959

Moron, it was TRUMP himself who announced it.

400.jpeg
Whatever.However it was the AP who broke the news
for all the dirty Legacy Media to repeat.
The AP became dirty during Obama's First Term.
Fox Newsman James Rosen was being personally monitored
by the Obama WH.Obama AG { Eric Holder } issued a secret
search warrant targeting Rosen's E-mails and other correspondence.
Rosen was falesly accused of being a Criminal Co-conspirator.
Basically " for just doing his job. ".

what the sam hell do you think an indictment is you idiot?
Gee I don't know.Dint ever seem to bother most
Ham sandwiches.I hope Trump shows up with a lunchpail
and a few Nice Ham sandwiches inside.Just to prove the point
that ... Yes,even a Ham Sandwich can be " indicted ".

Forum List

Back