Trump Impeachment Vote Will Take Place After President’s ‘Racist’ ‘Shithole’ Remarks, Democrat Says

If I didn't know better, I'd think they want to base Presidential impeachment proceedings on the word of a partisan politician from the other party.

That's not what I'm seeing here, is it?
f372ef5c19e25757f74927bd057d7cf3ded1e87efe1ac28249bc7e9fbe377b4b.jpg

If I didn't know better, I'd think they want to base Presidential impeachment proceedings on the word of a partisan politician from the other party.

f372ef5c19e25757f74927bd057d7cf3ded1e87efe1ac28249bc7e9fbe377b4b.jpg
So they're going to base Presidential impeachment proceedings on that tweet?

Really?

Really?
By any means necessary Bro ...the fate of our Nation hangs in the Balance

Monica Lewinsky

Really?

Monica Lewinsky
Yeah, I hear that one from both ends.

Really?

Monica Lewinsky
But it really does hang in the balance this time....the boy who cried wolf through Clinton, Bush2, and Obama is facing the real deal right now, and no one is any longer listening to the warnings.... :eek:

Yeah, I hear that one from both ends..
Its clear to me where your sympathies lie ...Trump Rube
Of course, you had zero reason to believe that. But I know how hardcore partisan ideologues are, on both ends - you're either 100% with me or you must be 100% against me.

I voted for Hillary. My positions on the issues are listed quite clearly at the link on the end of the second line of my sig.

How simple your life must be. Your mind is sealed shut.

Rube, indeed.

Really?

Monica Lewinsky
But it really does hang in the balance this time....the boy who cried wolf through Clinton, Bush2, and Obama is facing the real deal right now, and no one is any longer listening to the warnings.... :eek:
Trump can only do/damage so much, since his own party is essentially two parties right now.

The biggest problem is the courts, both Supes and lower courts. The rest can be fixed.

Really?

Monica Lewinsky
and therein lies the problem of using the extreme verbiage *every single time*. you devalue the words so much that they become meaningless. you can only scream it louder because you're out of extreme ways to portray someone.

now if/when the time comes someone does something bad to deserve the attention, no one will care because they spent a month calling someone racist for eating fried chicken.

Speaking of thick skulls....

Efforts to impeach Barack Obama - Wikipedia

In all seriousness - the impeachment crap over the past several administerations is totally out of whack. It used to be reserved for serious and real offenses. Not just incompetence or assholery.

How many Republican House members introduced articles of impeachment and demanded votes on Ohbummer?

it's ridiculous and just downright stupid of Democrats...

it lessens the outright seriousness of an Impeachment...makes a joke of it, in my opinion...

and if the day comes when any president is being impeached actually arises out of the seriousness of the crime, or the actions not in the best interest of the USA or some kind of unconstitutional actions by a president etc.... this kind of gimmick from this Texas Congress Critter has cheapened the seriousness of an impeachment...

It's a tongue twister and ramblings, but I hope you can understand what I am trying to say....
Democrats aren't the ones you need to worry about. The GOP wants to see returns on their control of all 3 branches of government. They can see that Trump was an impediment to this in his first year in office. If this doesnt improve, they will pull the trigger.

In all seriousness - the impeachment crap over the past several administerations is totally out of whack. It used to be reserved for serious and real offenses. Not just incompetence or assholery.

How many Republican House members introduced articles of impeachment and demanded votes on Ohbummer?
None, because, while polling showed that most republicans wanted it to happen, 2/3 of americans did not. You see, he was a much more popular President than is Trump.

It’s moves like this that have me confident that democrats won’t win in November

oh there were some that cried out for it but it was never making much headway or in the news. trump trips people scream impeachment and it's headlines everywhere.

what a jacked up world we've created.

Reality check time. Impeachments are reserved for the House Judiciary Committee.

Impeachment | US House of Representatives: History, Art & Archives

The House's Role
The House brings impeachment charges against federal officials as part of its oversight and investigatory responsibilities. Individual Members of the House can introduce impeachment resolutions like ordinary bills, or the House could initiate proceedings by passing a resolution authorizing an inquiry. The Committee on the Judiciary ordinarily has jurisdiction over impeachments, but special committees investigated charges before the Judiciary Committee was created in 1813. The committee then chooses whether to pursue articles of impeachment against the accused official and report them to the full House. If the articles are adopted (by simple majority vote), the House appoints Members by resolution to manage the ensuing Senate trial on its behalf. These managers act as prosecutors in the Senate and are usually members of the Judiciary Committee. The number of managers has varied across impeachment trials but has traditionally been an odd number. The partisan composition of managers has also varied depending on the nature of the impeachment, but the managers, by definition, always support the House’s impeachment action.

GREAT! Let them continue to try! Let the Idiot Left keep comparing Trump to Bill Clinton or even Barack Obama, one who WAS impeached but protected by Democrats and the other who should have been impeached but was again protected by his party under the banner that it was all "just anti-Black racism." It is a new line of flailing bullshit every week--- last week it was the shithole remark that was manufactured by the Dems and now shown never to have even happened, this week we are already into the new one------ questions over whether Trump used an apostrophe in a remark about whether he knew or would like to know Kim Jong Un.

All of this simply shows their increasing fears that their mad hopes of a criminal russian investigation based on Fusion GPS oppo research has fallen totally apart now, been exposed and is now sliding down into the borscht.

In another few months the Democrats will be down to the eyelash level with a pair of tweezers trying to pick nits over where Donald Trump buys his socks. The difference is, while the Republicans bank their hopes on the intelligence, education, maturity and common sense of their electorate, the Democrats always base their hopes on their electorates complete ignorance, stupidity and gullibility.

Forum List

Back