Trump Impeachment Vote Will Take Place After President’s ‘Racist’ ‘Shithole’ Remarks, Democrat Says

it's ridiculous and just downright stupid of Democrats...

it lessens the outright seriousness of an Impeachment...makes a joke of it, in my opinion...

and if the day comes when any president is being impeached actually arises out of the seriousness of the crime, or the actions not in the best interest of the USA or some kind of unconstitutional actions by a president etc.... this kind of gimmick from this Texas Congress Critter has cheapened the seriousness of an impeachment...

It's a tongue twister and ramblings, but I hope you can understand what I am trying to say....

I just hope they keep this up along with playing games with DACA until November...this is really helping make sure President Trump's base gets out and votes! Hell I am voting either way. Got a governors race in November and I want my candidate to win! Too many cuckservatives already running and making deals with the enemy to weaken religious liberty bill here to pander to the enemy.

Al Green slowly remove head.
headupass.jpg

it lessens the outright seriousness of an Impeachment...makes a joke of it, in my opinion...

and if the day comes when any president is being impeached actually arises out of the seriousness of the crime, or the actions not in the best interest of the USA or some kind of unconstitutional actions by a president etc.... this kind of gimmick from this Texas Congress Critter has cheapened the seriousness of an impeachment...

It's a tongue twister and ramblings, but I hope you can understand what I am trying to say....

Wow, I didn't expect you to wake up... good thing.

Next perhaps you can admit that there is zero evidence behind the grand Russian conspiracy?

Well, if they are going to impeach him, they better hurry up. I have a sneaking suspicion that come the 30th at the State of The Union address, the Democrats are going to be forced to head for the hills.

Has anyone wondered why; when he knew exactly what happened within a week of taking office, that it took so long for the evidence to actually start coming out? Gee, why would they wait until now to release the evidence to where all the dots could easily be connected-)

As this month trudges toward the Presidents address, watch what you start hearing and seeing, then remember that speech coming! And since we all know Trump is Trump, I got a buck 3.80 that says---------> he will NOT release a draft of the speech, he will just release the talking points he wishes to cover, claiming he will ad-lib, for the most part.

This month is going to be the best month for conservatives since Trump was elected and shocked the left. Get your popcorn ready, and if you can find someone to take bets, see if you can place one on the Democrats walking out of the chamber-)

Well, if they are going to impeach him, they better hurry up. I have a sneaking suspicion that come the 30th at the State of The Union address, the Democrats are going to be forced to head for the hills.

Yeah, I'll be surprised if it's not a barn-burner of a speech, aimed squarely at the Democrats and European leaders.

Trump has a good accomplishment record his first year. He can kneecap the Democrats all night long, should he choose.

Yeah, I'll be surprised if it's not a barn-burner of a speech, aimed squarely at the Democrats and European leaders.

Trump has a good accomplishment record his first year. He can kneecap the Democrats all night long, should he choose.

Gee, I wonder who Trump will have up in the gallery-)

This is gonna be good, it will be must see TV!

Holy cow. So lying under oath in civil-trial depositions, obstructing justice, destroying evidence, hiding evidence, and tampering with witnesses, not to mention committing sex acts with a girl young enough to be your daughter--these actions do not warrant impeachment and removal--but using a bad word to describe a country rife with crime, corruption, disease, and immorality does?! Really?!

Trump cannot be impeached until the Mueller report is released and Democrats take Congress

Trump cannot be impeached until the Mueller report is released and Democrats take Congress

Unless the Mueller report presents credible hard evidence of collusion, there will be no grounds for impeachment, much less removal.

Even if Democrats were to cast aside all honor and justice and impeach Trump in a Democrat-controlled House, it is extremely unlikely that the Senate would vote for removal--again, unless credible hard evidence of collusion is found.

Next perhaps you can admit that there is zero evidence behind the grand Russian conspiracy?
Now will you admit the Republicans were childish with all their attempts to impeach Obama?

:lol:

no, not ready to admit that yet! :D

There very well may be trouble ahead for Trump stemming from the Russian investigation...

no one really knows other than the investigation team and they are all mum on the topic...

I just do not know anything with any kind of certainty and neither do you, and neither does this congress critter from Texas.....

And he, as a US Representative... should NOT be doing this kind of impeachment crud without being certain...it's not unbiased, it's with a bias, when he is doing it, before all the facts are known.

I think it's ok for us peons to speculate...they are just our personal thoughts and guesses....

but for a congressman to do it, all out in the public and in congress, is extremely unprofessional and extremely premature, thus....it lessons the impact of a necessary impeachment, if it did ever come down to meeting that level of punishment.

:lol:

no, not ready to admit that yet! :D

There very well may be trouble ahead for Trump stemming from the Russian investigation...

no one really knows other than the investigation team and they are all mum on the topic...

I just do not know anything with any kind of certainty and neither do you, and neither does this congress critter from Texas.....

And he, as a US Representative... should NOT be doing this kind of impeachment crud without being certain...it's not unbiased, it's with a bias, when he is doing it, before all the facts are known.

I think it's ok for us peons to speculate...they are just our personal thoughts and guesses....

but for a congressman to do it, all out in the public and in congress, is extremely unprofessional and extremely premature, thus....it lessons the impact of a necessary impeachment, if it did ever come down to meeting that level of punishment.
There’s nothing to show a need for an investigation. Time to kill it

Forum List

Back