Trump Illegit

He didn't win the election, has no mandate and so qualifications. And now he's filling his own personal swamp with Goldman Sachs, K Street lobbyists, lots of billionaire cronies, has beens, wannabes, never was - its a disaster and no, we should not let it go.

He won by lying, cheating and stealing on the part of the Rs. They were very open about stopping people from voting, hiding ballots, stealing votes.

Our democracy is dead and trump is gearing up to bury it while Putin gets comfy in the Lincoln bedroom.

Wow! How do you sleep at night anyway?

He won the election. The qualifications to be a President in the United States is listed in something you never read before---the US Constitution. His mandate is to try and bring jobs back to America, create a fair trading environment, get rid of these illegals, and begin to work on preventing more from coming here.

Next please?

I'm amazed at how dems are complaining how our electoral system works. They're always bragging about how many of them are college grads. Looks like they slept through history and politics. They were probably smoking pot with their professors instead.

That's the one great thing about the internet: you can be whoever you want to be.

In my discussions, it seems like I'm the only person here that didn't go to college. Every lib I talk to is either independently wealthy, self-supporting somehow, works from home, or retired. Me? I'm the only blue collar worker here. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

When my nephew was in college, I warned him about the leftist instructors and professors there. I told him that advanced education is great, but the mind is only capable of holding so much information. To make room, sometimes other things have to go. In many cases, it's logic that gets pushed out.

He was able to overcome the brainwashing and ended up with a Masters degree. He's a conservative like his uncle, father and most of his family. However without us, Lord knows what he'd be thinking today--especially when he votes.

He didn't win the election, has no mandate and so qualifications. And now he's filling his own personal swamp with Goldman Sachs, K Street lobbyists, lots of billionaire cronies, has beens, wannabes, never was - its a disaster and no, we should not let it go.

He won by lying, cheating and stealing on the part of the Rs. They were very open about stopping people from voting, hiding ballots, stealing votes.

Our democracy is dead and trump is gearing up to bury it while Putin gets comfy in the Lincoln bedroom.

Wow! How do you sleep at night anyway?

He won the election. The qualifications to be a President in the United States is listed in something you never read before---the US Constitution. His mandate is to try and bring jobs back to America, create a fair trading environment, get rid of these illegals, and begin to work on preventing more from coming here.

Next please?

I'm amazed at how dems are complaining how our electoral system works. They're always bragging about how many of them are college grads. Looks like they slept through history and politics. They were probably smoking pot with their professors instead.

That's the one great thing about the internet: you can be whoever you want to be.

In my discussions, it seems like I'm the only person here that didn't go to college. Every lib I talk to is either independently wealthy, self-supporting somehow, works from home, or retired. Me? I'm the only blue collar worker here. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

When my nephew was in college, I warned him about the leftist instructors and professors there. I told him that advanced education is great, but the mind is only capable of holding so much information. To make room, sometimes other things have to go. In many cases, it's logic that gets pushed out.

He was able to overcome the brainwashing and ended up with a Masters degree. He's a conservative like his uncle, father and most of his family. However without us, Lord knows what he'd be thinking today--especially when he votes.

only college degree in my background

th

Forum List

Back