Now Hillary is blaming Huma not the Russians...................

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Vanity Fair: Clinton Inner Circle Pointing Fingers at Huma Abedin for Election Loss

Huma-Abedin-crying-nyc.jpg

Former Hillary Clinton campaign adviser and aide Huma Abedin has been blamed by several other unnamed campaign insiders for Clinton’s election loss to Donald Trump, reported Vanity Fair.

“[Abedin] was enjoying the red carpet and enjoying the photo spreads much too much in my opinion,” one campaign insider told the magazine. “She enjoyed being a celebrity too much.”

According to the report, Abedin apparently received backlash following FBI Director James Comey’s announcement that he would re-investigate Clinton’s email server around 10 days from Election Day. The weekend before Nov. 8, however, Comey announced his agency didn’t have enough evidence to go ahead with a renewed investigation—but the damage was done to Clinton’s campaign. FBI officials reportedly found emails related to the investigation on the laptop of Abedin’s estranged husband, Anthony Weiner. Abedin apparently shared the computer with Weiner.

Ya know, I miss this dumb bitch

1st post 5th post
Hillary lost by 12 Million votes because she is just plain dumb and always has two wear cath bags for her debates,,,,god, why cant just hold it in for 90 minutes!! men can !!!!

Like it or not, that Weiner bombshell sure didn't do Hillary any favors, it just reinforced the negative view people were already having of her.

She's a fucking crook, the presence of illegal emails on her girlfriends computer indeed reinforced that fact.

Guess you missed the FBI announcement the day before the election, saying there was nothing on her computer that was classified or things that she wasn't supposed to have on there.

Other than Weiner's pics that is.

Like it or not, that Weiner bombshell sure didn't do Hillary any favors, it just reinforced the negative view people were already having of her.

She's a fucking crook, the presence of illegal emails on her girlfriends computer indeed reinforced that fact.

Guess you missed the FBI announcement the day before the election, saying there was nothing on her computer that was classified or things that she wasn't supposed to have on there.

FBI Contradicts Clinton's Email Claims on Classified Info

I thought this thread was about Huma and her computer, not Hillary and her servers.

Try again.

I thought this thread was about Huma and her computer, not Hillary and her servers.

Try again.

So tell me how they got on her server if not through her computer?

Try again.

So tell me how they got on her server if not through her computer?

The discussion was about Huma and her computer. When Weiner was being investigated for his stuff, the FBI found some emails on there that came from Hillary. Because of the scandal with Hillary's servers, they thought that there might be something that Hillary had sent to Huma's computer, so they announced it and checked. The day before the election, they said there was nothing new, or classified, to be found on Huma's computer.

Vanity Fair: Clinton Inner Circle Pointing Fingers at Huma Abedin for Election Loss

Former Hillary Clinton campaign adviser and aide Huma Abedin has been blamed by several other unnamed campaign insiders for Clinton’s election loss to Donald Trump, reported Vanity Fair.

“[Abedin] was enjoying the red carpet and enjoying the photo spreads much too much in my opinion,” one campaign insider told the magazine. “She enjoyed being a celebrity too much.”

According to the report, Abedin apparently received backlash following FBI Director James Comey’s announcement that he would re-investigate Clinton’s email server around 10 days from Election Day. The weekend before Nov. 8, however, Comey announced his agency didn’t have enough evidence to go ahead with a renewed investigation—but the damage was done to Clinton’s campaign. FBI officials reportedly found emails related to the investigation on the laptop of Abedin’s estranged husband, Anthony Weiner. Abedin apparently shared the computer with Weiner.

See? She should have married a Russian...

And you fell for it....:lol:

Forum List

Back