Trump Illegit

He didn't win the election, has no mandate and so qualifications. And now he's filling his own personal swamp with Goldman Sachs, K Street lobbyists, lots of billionaire cronies, has beens, wannabes, never was - its a disaster and no, we should not let it go.

He won by lying, cheating and stealing on the part of the Rs. They were very open about stopping people from voting, hiding ballots, stealing votes.

Our democracy is dead and trump is gearing up to bury it while Putin gets comfy in the Lincoln bedroom.

Wow! How do you sleep at night anyway?

He won the election. The qualifications to be a President in the United States is listed in something you never read before---the US Constitution. His mandate is to try and bring jobs back to America, create a fair trading environment, get rid of these illegals, and begin to work on preventing more from coming here.

Next please?

He didn't win the election, has no mandate and so qualifications. And now he's filling his own personal swamp with Goldman Sachs, K Street lobbyists, lots of billionaire cronies, has beens, wannabes, never was - its a disaster and no, we should not let it go.

He won by lying, cheating and stealing on the part of the Rs. They were very open about stopping people from voting, hiding ballots, stealing votes.

Our democracy is dead and trump is gearing up to bury it while Putin gets comfy in the Lincoln bedroom.

He won the election. The qualifications to be a President in the United States is listed in something you never read before---the US Constitution. His mandate is to try and bring jobs back to America, create a fair trading environment, get rid of these illegals, and begin to work on preventing more from coming here.

Next please?
Here's next Ray
Putin Kills families in Aleppo all day long. He threatens the Ukraine and Belarus, with a takeover. He kills journalist that speak the truth, he is ex KGB and was known for atrocities under the Soviets. He manipulates our elections in favor of his puppet Trump. Its an easy thing to spot, that his deal with Exon and Tillerson was nixed by sanctions under Obama, and he knew Hillary would not back down. So he got his man in, and now we know democracy or even republic are no longer ours. We are all under the thumb of Putin, brought to us by Trump and Tillerson.They think we are as stupid as the people that voted for this treasonous whore. By Robert Barker

Next please?
Here's next Ray
Putin Kills families in Aleppo all day long. He threatens the Ukraine and Belarus, with a takeover. He kills journalist that speak the truth, he is ex KGB and was known for atrocities under the Soviets. He manipulates our elections in favor of his puppet Trump. Its an easy thing to spot, that his deal with Exon and Tillerson was nixed by sanctions under Obama, and he knew Hillary would not back down. So he got his man in, and now we know democracy or even republic are no longer ours. We are all under the thumb of Putin, brought to us by Trump and Tillerson.They think we are as stupid as the people that voted for this treasonous whore. By Robert Barker

Oh for crying out loud. Your candidate and the current President were both supported by the US Communist Party. You had no problem with that though.

Guess what? We do business with Communist China. Thanks to DumBama, we're going to do business with Cuba. If Trump has (or will) done business with Russia, how is that any different? The Clintons took money from countries that kill gays just for learning about their sexuality. And if you are so upset by Trump, why were you and yours not vocal when POS Clinton sold Putin our uranium? Did Trump do anything near that in his business dealings?

Let me tell you, if Putin did have anything to do with the DNC hacking and emails, then it was a joke to break into Hillary's toy server and remove everything from it. At least with Trump, nobody can blackmail him because of what they found on his server. The US is safer with Trump than Hil-Liar when it comes to our foreign enemies.

Next please?
Here's next Ray
200.gif

He didn't win the election

And man did not land on the moon. :lmao:
Gee billy I missed you Got jon weather vh coming out of their ratholes along with the rest of ignorant republicans Can't take the pressure Gotta get some sleep

only an idiot like you would post what you do, and call others ignorant
Yes vh I'm not the dummy who voted for a pussy grabbing no tax paying billionaire a man known for cheating those smaller than him with limited funds to fight the thief off a man buying and selling wives like you buy burgers Good for you Hope you get just what you wished for

It was close VH
Donald Trump lost the popular vote in last month’s US presidential election by a bigger margin than any other US president in history.

The Republican is currently trailing Democrat rival Hillary Clinton by 2.8 million votes as the last remaining postal ballots are counted – despite him winning the November 8 election because of the Electoral College system.

That deficit is more than five times bigger than the 544,000 by which George W. Bush lost to Al Gore in 2000 - the second biggest popular vote deficit in history for a candidate who has still gone on to become President.

0:00
/
1:24

Electoral college members demand information on Russian relations before voting for Donald Trump

Donald Trump could violate US Constitution on first day of presidency

Only five US presidents in history have been elected despite losing the popular vote: John Quincy Adams in 1824, Rutherford Hayes in 1876, Benjamin Harrison in 1888, George W. Bush in 2000 and Donald Trump this November.

Mr Trump has previously responded angrily to people pointing out his defeat in the popular vote.

Last month he tweeted: “In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally.

"Serious voter fraud in Virginia, New Hampshire and California - so why isn't the media reporting on this? Serious bias - big problem!”

The President-elect did not provide any evidence that illegal voting had taken place and has been criticised for making the unsubstantiated allegation.

Gee billy I missed you Got jon weather vh coming out of their ratholes along with the rest of ignorant republicans Can't take the pressure Gotta get some sleep

Yes vh I'm not the dummy who voted for a pussy grabbing no tax paying billionaire a man known for cheating those smaller than him with limited funds to fight the thief off a man buying and selling wives like you buy burgers Good for you Hope you get just what you wished for

200.gif

Neither did I, stupid.

I voted against both of them.

Neither have the qualifications to be in the Oval office.

But, you've admitted to voting for the Teflon Queen, and in about a month, she will be at the top of Obamas last pardon list.

That makes you far more stupid than most on the Right here

200.gif

Neither did I, stupid.

But, you've admitted to voting for the Teflon Queen, and in about a month, she will be at the top of Obamas last pardon list.

I don't think so vh
U.S. intelligence officials now believe with "a high level of confidence" that Russian President Vladimir Putin became personally involved in the covert Russian campaign to interfere in the U.S. presidential election, senior U.S. intelligence officials told NBC News.

Two senior officials with direct access to the information say new intelligence shows that Putin personally directed how hacked material from Democrats was leaked and otherwise used. The intelligence came from diplomatic sources and spies working for U.S. allies, the officials said.

Putin's objectives were multifaceted, a high-level intelligence source told NBC News. What began as a "vendetta" against Hillary Clinton morphed into an effort to show corruption in American politics and to "split off key American allies by creating the image that [other countries] couldn't depend on the U.S. to be a credible global leader anymore," the official said.

It was close VH
Donald Trump lost the popular vote in last month’s US presidential election by a bigger margin than any other US president in history.

The Republican is currently trailing Democrat rival Hillary Clinton by 2.8 million votes as the last remaining postal ballots are counted – despite him winning the November 8 election because of the Electoral College system.

That deficit is more than five times bigger than the 544,000 by which George W. Bush lost to Al Gore in 2000 - the second biggest popular vote deficit in history for a candidate who has still gone on to become President.

/

Electoral college members demand information on Russian relations before voting for Donald Trump

Only five US presidents in history have been elected despite losing the popular vote: John Quincy Adams in 1824, Rutherford Hayes in 1876, Benjamin Harrison in 1888, George W. Bush in 2000 and Donald Trump this November.

Mr Trump has previously responded angrily to people pointing out his defeat in the popular vote.

Last month he tweeted: “In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally.

"Serious voter fraud in Virginia, New Hampshire and California - so why isn't the media reporting on this? Serious bias - big problem!”

The President-elect did not provide any evidence that illegal voting had taken place and has been criticised for making the unsubstantiated allegation.

hey, MORON

you don't have to win the popular vote to win the presidency.

If that's what it took, 10-15 states would determine who wins every time.

You really need to read up on things before you hit the POST REPLY button.

200.gif

Neither did I, stupid.

I don't think so vh
U.S. intelligence officials now believe with "a high level of confidence" that Russian President Vladimir Putin became personally involved in the covert Russian campaign to interfere in the U.S. presidential election, senior U.S. intelligence officials told NBC News.

Two senior officials with direct access to the information say new intelligence shows that Putin personally directed how hacked material from Democrats was leaked and otherwise used. The intelligence came from diplomatic sources and spies working for U.S. allies, the officials said.

Putin's objectives were multifaceted, a high-level intelligence source told NBC News. What began as a "vendetta" against Hillary Clinton morphed into an effort to show corruption in American politics and to "split off key American allies by creating the image that [other countries] couldn't depend on the U.S. to be a credible global leader anymore," the official said.
200.gif

200.gif

Neither did I, stupid.

I don't think so vh

U.S. intelligence officials now believe

senior U.S. intelligence officials told NBC News

Two senior officials with direct access to the information say new intelligence shows that Putin personally directed how hacked material from Democrats was leaked and otherwise used.

the officials said.

a high-level intelligence source told NBC News.

the official said.

the official said.

:lmao:

It was close VH

/

I'm really trying hard vh to not answer you the way you have me Every idiot knows it's the EC not the pop vote But didn't the last repub moron win because of the EC and not the pop vote?? And what did that moron do? Maybe you might remember so I'll leave it at that

hey, MORON

It was close VH

/

hey, MORON

200.gif

Neither did I, stupid.

I don't think so vh

U.S. intelligence officials now believe

senior U.S. intelligence officials told NBC News

Two senior officials with direct access to the information say new intelligence shows that Putin personally directed how hacked material from Democrats was leaked and otherwise used.

the officials said.

the official said.

the official said.

:lmao:
You want them to name names Put their safety at risk ?

It was close VH

/

I'm really trying hard vh to not answer you the way you have me Every idiot knows it's the EC not the pop vote But didn't the last repub moron win because of the EC and not the pop vote?? And what did that moron do? Maybe you might remember so I'll leave it at that

hey, MORON

It was close VH

/

hey, MORON

no idea what you just posted, it didn't show up

Trump's Russian Hand
By Robert Reich, Robert Reich's Website

14 December 16

and it seems republicans don't give a damn

rsn-A.jpg
dark cloud of illegitimacy hangs over the pending presidency of Donald Trump. Consider:

1. The CIA has concluded that Russia intervened in the election in order to help Trump become president. The secret CIA assessment found that Russian operatives covertly interfered in the election campaign in an attempt to ensure the Republican candidate’s victory.

2. Trump has close business ties to Russian oligarchs, friends of Putin, who have financed his projects and, presumably, also lent billions of dollars to Trump’s enterprises – which may explain why Trump won’t disclose his tax returns, which would show evidence of these deals.

3. Several of Trump’s key campaign aides have close ties to Putin – including his former campaign manager, Paul Manafort. Manafort was a longtime consultant to Viktor Yanukovich, the Russian-backed president of Ukraine who was overthrown in 2014 and who has done multi-million-dollar business deals with Russian oligarchs. Between 2007 and 2012, Manafort received some $12.7 million in cash payments from a pro-Russian political party in Ukraine. Trump’s foreign policy advisor, Michael Flynn, flew to Moscow last year to attend a gala banquet celebrating Russia Today, the Kremlin’s propaganda channel, and was seated at the head table near Putin.

4. During the campaign, Trump said he admired Putin, questioned whether the U.S. should continue to support NATO, and argued that Putin was justified in moving into Crimea.

5. Trump has picked for Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, CEO of ExxonMobil, who is also close to Putin. In 2013, Putin awarded Tillerson the Order of Friendship, one of the highest honors Russia gives to foreign citizens. Tillerson came up through the ranks at Exxon by managing the company’s Russia account. After becoming CEO, Exxon bet billions on Russia’s vast oil resources through a partnership with Russian oil giant Rosneft, owned partly by the Kremlin. Putin himself attended the 2011 signing ceremony for the deal. Russia has already indicated it would welcome Tillerson being named America’s top diplomat.

6. Trump was defeated in the actual voting by a startling—and still growing—2,676,670 votes. Clinton’s popular vote victory margin is now 2 percent, thus handing Trump the largest defeat suffered by a candidate elevated to the presidency by the Electoral College in modern history.

The dark cloud of illegitimacy continues to grow darker.

Before the Electors submit their ballots for president next week, Trump must release his tax returns and the CIA must make public its report on Russia’s intervention in the U.S. elections in support of Trump.

Reiche is too short for midget porn.

Intelligence officials refuse to brief House panel on Russian hacking

The Russia issue is about to blow up in their faces just like my load did on election night.

Just think
Think for a moment. Imagine the situation were reversed. Hillary won and it's known she colluded with Putin, and all the other crap and corruption. How do you suppose the GOP would be responding?

Forum List

Back