Trump Ignorant About What Is Going On Around Him

The last few weeks have been an amazing display of how Trump acts as the leader of the free world.
Defending the President has been a huge job whether it's his lack of ability to fulfill his duties or his lying when he should be up front with the U.S. citizens.
Now he is tweeting the Russian bounties is a hoax. His go to phrase. His press secretary says Trump is so informed and reads his daily briefings. Trump said he didn't get the brief.
So what is it? Briefed or not? Is it ignorance?

"In a column for the Washington Post, Dana Milbank explained that White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany’s attempt to dismiss allegations that Donald Trump knew about the Russian bounty program targeting U.S. military personnel exposed a presidential weakness that could be used as a contributing factor to destroy his political career."

‘If things weren’t already bad enough for President Trump — economic collapse, botched pandemic response, mass unrest — U.S. intelligence believes Trump’s “friend” Vladimir Putin paid Taliban fighters bounties to kill U.S. troops. But the White House is ready with a defense: The president has no earthly idea what’s going on. Totally in the dark. Not a clue!” Milbank charged."

you sound scared,,,
Pussies often do. All copy and paste and zero of his own words. Lemming.
The first two paragraphs are my own. Guess you missed it, eh asshole?
There was zero substance in those two paragraphs. Just TDS BS.
Sorry you don't like it. Most MAGAtards don't.
You are sorry. We agree there.

When you lose power in your house do you blame Trump too? Only idiots (you) blame all the worlds ills on one man.

The last few weeks have been an amazing display of how Trump acts as the leader of the free world.
Defending the President has been a huge job whether it's his lack of ability to fulfill his duties or his lying when he should be up front with the U.S. citizens.
Now he is tweeting the Russian bounties is a hoax. His go to phrase. His press secretary says Trump is so informed and reads his daily briefings. Trump said he didn't get the brief.

"In a column for the Washington Post, Dana Milbank explained that White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany’s attempt to dismiss allegations that Donald Trump knew about the Russian bounty program targeting U.S. military personnel exposed a presidential weakness that could be used as a contributing factor to destroy his political career."

‘If things weren’t already bad enough for President Trump — economic collapse, botched pandemic response, mass unrest — U.S. intelligence believes Trump’s “friend” Vladimir Putin paid Taliban fighters bounties to kill U.S. troops. But the White House is ready with a defense: The president has no earthly idea what’s going on. Totally in the dark. Not a clue!” Milbank charged."

you sound scared,,,

When you lose power in your house do you blame Trump too? Only idiots (you) blame all the worlds ills on one man.
Try to stay on topic. See ya.

/——/ This hoax is right up there with 9/11 was an inside job, and Bush had a magic Hurricane control stick and destroyed New Orleans.

you sound scared,,,

Try to stay on topic. See ya.
I am. Do you blame Trump for all the worlds ills? Yes or no?

Tough to take you seriously. Ever read the Boy who Cried Wolf?

Another pussy leftist fleeing from a civil debate.

Dana milbank is a liar with no evidence to back up his claims
That was inevitable. When presented with the truth you deny, deny, deny. It's what TDS, Trump Denial Syndrome is all about.

"White power"........didn't know about it.
COVID coming to US........didn't know about it.
Juneteenth........didn't know about it.
Britain a nuclear power........didn't know about it.
Payment to Stormy Daniels........didn't know about it.
Finland not part of Russia........didn't know about it.

20 people who Trump has personally known and then claimed he didn't
You are wrong on all the important complaints

it was deep blue liberal democrat cities that was not prepared for the wiflu

as for the white power retweet I notice that liberals began the racism insults that one man responded to

DSpRMtyU0AAw0I2.jpg

Umm... Should he know about every single rumor in the world... I'm sorry, this has got to be one of the dumbest fuck'n arguments out there.

They aren't going to tell the president about every single stupid rumor out there, they are going to tell him what they can verify. Can you imagine the information overload if they told him every stupid ass rumor out there?

Trump: "OMG, that's horrible. Is it True?"

Intelligence: "We don't know, we can't verify it"

Trump or ANY SANE PERSON ON EARTH: "Why you telling me then? I doesn't mean anything... I'm not going to make war with someone over a rumor"

there's a little more to it, jr.

Suspicions of Russian Bounties Were Bolstered by Data on Financial Transfers
Analysts have used other evidence to conclude that the transfers were most likely part of an effort to offer payments to Taliban-linked militants to kill American and coalition troops in Afghanistan.

By Charlie Savage, Mujib Mashal, Rukmini Callimachi, Eric Schmitt and Adam Goldman
  • June 30, 2020
  • American officials intercepted electronic data showing large financial transfers from a bank account controlled by Russia’s military intelligence agency to a Taliban-linked account, evidence that supported their conclusion that Russia covertly offered bounties for killing U.S. and coalition troops in Afghanistan, according to three officials familiar with the intelligence.
Though the United States has accused Russia of providing general support to the Taliban before, analysts concluded from other intelligence that the transfers were most likely part of a bounty program that detainees described during interrogations.
Investigators also identified by name numerous Afghans in a network linked to the suspected Russian operation, the officials said — including, two of them added, a man believed to have served as an intermediary for distributing some of the funds and who is now thought to be in Russia.
[...]
Suspicions of Russian Bounties Were Bolstered by Data on Financial Transfers

I have no particular opinion about this thread. But I will ask this question:

How can Trump be ignorant of what's going on around him when Biden is living in his fucking basement right now?

Thanks in advance.

How can Trump be ignorant of what's going on around him when Biden is living in his fucking basement right now?

Thanks in advance.
Trump and you humpers should pay attention instead of waiting for Biden to appear.

Thanks in advance.
Biden is playing it real smart Lets the trump moron spout his bullshit everyday and bury himself in it

Thanks in advance.
Biden is playing it real smart Lets the trump moron spout his bullshit everyday and bury himself in it

yep but he did sound like he was chomping at the bit to go one on one with donny & dance circles around him showing him who's cognitively alive.

Thanks in advance.
Trump and you humpers should pay attention instead of waiting for Biden to appear.

Yeah, I'm sure going to waste my time looking for Biden doing obscure interviews on barely-working livestreams across the vastness of the internet. His lack of visibility may work for him now, but that all will come to a screeching halt when he is forced to come directly before the American people with his policy vision for his potential presidency.

And, to kill your thread:

"A senior career CIA official made the decision not to have President Donald Trump briefed on the raw intelligence.

“She made that decision because she didn’t have confidence in the intelligence that came up,” O’Brien said.

“She made that call. And you know what? I think she made the right call, so I’m not going to criticize her. Knowing the facts that I know now, I stand behind that call,” he added.

The raw intelligence was leaked to the New York Times, which falsely reported that Trump was briefed on it and chose not to do anything, according to intelligence officials.

“That was a hoax, and there’s no question about it,” O’Brien said."

Here is some of the WAPO opinion article by Dana Milbank.
Notice how the press secretary says Trump wasn't briefed.

"If things weren’t already bad enough for President Trump — economic collapse, botched pandemic response, mass unrest — U.S. intelligence believes Trump’s “friend” Vladimir Putin paid Taliban fighters bounties to kill U.S. troops."
"But the White House is ready with a defense: The president has no earthly idea what’s going on."

"McEnany indicated Trump’s advisers didn’t find it “necessary” to brief him.
But “given these reports,” asked Jeff Mason of Reuters, “does the president have a specific message for Moscow?”
“No,” McEnany said, “because he has not been briefed.”

See what happens when you get caught with your pants down?

An opinion piece from a source that ran this obituary when President Trump ordered the killing of one of the most brutal terrorists in the world.

Baghdadi%20largest-L.jpg

Here's something that's going on around him that he pretends is not.

View attachment 357795

The tremendous hardship and sacrifice endured by the American people.................got shit on by a clueless moron who refuses to promote basic public health protocols.

Thanks in advance.

Yeah, I'm sure going to waste my time looking for Biden doing obscure interviews on barely-working livestreams across the vastness of the internet. His lack of visibility may work for him now, but that all will come to a screeching halt when he is forced to come directly before the American people with his policy vision for his potential presidency.

And, to kill your thread:

"A senior career CIA official made the decision not to have President Donald Trump briefed on the raw intelligence.

“She made that decision because she didn’t have confidence in the intelligence that came up,” O’Brien said.

“She made that call. And you know what? I think she made the right call, so I’m not going to criticize her. Knowing the facts that I know now, I stand behind that call,” he added.

The raw intelligence was leaked to the New York Times, which falsely reported that Trump was briefed on it and chose not to do anything, according to intelligence officials.

“That was a hoax, and there’s no question about it,” O’Brien said."

Thanks for trying. Good luck.

Forum List

Back