Trump: I'd pick justices who would look at Clinton's email scandal

What's extra chilling is that Trump is old to have gone to school when they still taught kids about the three branches of government.

This guy is such a buffoon. I'm pretty sure he's just trolling his supporters now.
I'm starting to think buffoon is almost a compliment to him at this point.

His sister, Maryanne Trump Barry, who is a Senior United States Circuit Judge was probably shaking her head in amazement when she heard her idiot brother say what would be his priority for selecting a justice for the Supreme Court.

100 to 1 odds says she doesn't vote for him in the PA primary.

This guy is such a buffoon. I'm pretty sure he's just trolling his supporters now.
Back in the day, when someone passed classified intel that wasn't marked properly that person ended up with 5 years in Fort Leavenworth. With what the vagina candidate did, she should be put away for over 20 years. But since you libtards are party first, you wouldn't give a shit, if a president had sex with another woman in the oral oval office. Oh yeah, you didn't care about that either. 4 Americans died in Benghazi Libya do you think the vagina gives a shit about you?

th4W8DVDXY.jpg

Back in the day, when someone passed classified intel that wasn't marked properly that person ended up with 5 years in Fort Leavenworth. With what the vagina candidate did, she should be put away for over 20 years. But since you libtards are party first, you wouldn't give a shit, if a president had sex with another woman in the oral oval office. Oh yeah, you didn't care about that either. 4 Americans died in Benghazi Libya do you think the vagina gives a shit about you?

View attachment 69617
This thread is about Donald Trump and his understanding of what the Supreme Court does.

Interesting how for moronic right wingers, 4500 US dead and $2 Trillion wasted does not concern them as much as those 4 Americans in Benghazi.....

Interesting how for moronic right wingers, 4500 US dead and $2 Trillion wasted does not concern them as much as those 4 Americans in Benghazi.....
you are right, the liberal republican(RINO) George Bush did waste 2 trillion dollars, and left Obama 9 trillion of debt, can you account for the 19 trillion dollar debt that Obama is going to leave the next president, or you don't give a shit, as typical of the hypocrisy of the left?

What is the difference between a dead skunk in the road and a dead liberal in the road?
Skid marks infront of the skunk......:cranky:

View attachment 69617
what a bunch of misinformed HOGWASH!!!! :rolleyes:

View attachment 69617
This thread is about Donald Trump and his understanding of what the Supreme Court does.
All Donald said is that he would have a SCJ go after the vagina candidate for her illegal use of a private server. If you sent classified information over an unsecure server, would you be able to be a vagina candidate?

thZPGA390N.jpg

Actually, I think Trump may be getting a bad wrap on this one...though I have not confirmed such yet....

On another thread on this very same topic, I believe it was poster Faun, showed that Trump was being asked about SC Justices but then it moved to who would be an attorney General pick, and I think Trump was answering the attorney general part?

I never went in to the link to read about it so don't quote me yet....let me see if I can find it...

View attachment 69617
All Donald said is that he would have a SCJ go after the vagina candidate for her illegal use of a private server. If you sent classified information over an unsecure server, would you be able to be a vagina candidate?

View attachment 69624
are you fixated with Vaginas? Do you think you sound smart or cute?

Actually, I think Trump may be getting a bad wrap on this one...though I have not confirmed such yet....

On another thread on this very same topic, I believe it was poster Faun, showed that Trump was being asked about SC Justices but then it moved to who would be an attorney General pick, and I think Trump was answering the attorney general part?

I never went in to the link to read about it so don't quote me yet....let me see if I can find it...
Why is it that the guy who had a thrill run up his leg, never bothered to ask the vagina candidate about post birth abortions or partial ones that get botched up? Because the liberal lickspittle lapdog media is in the tank for liberals. I am surprised that Chris hasn't bothered to wipe his mouth from sucking Obama's big stick.
Joe Biden: Obama 'Has A Big Stick. I Promise You' (VIDEO)
Joe Biden: Obama ‘Has A Big Stick. I Promise You’ (VIDEO)
Someone has been peeking over the men's stall again, right Joe?

View attachment 69617

View attachment 69624
are you fixated with Vaginas? Do you think you sound smart or cute?
Hillary has run for president because she would be the first president with a vagina. Does that make her qualified? Seems to me that you have a PC issue, while most of US don't. If you don't like it, Cuba is calling.

So, the Donald can tell the SCOTUS what they should do or not do??? Three separate branches of government would be abolished by this idiot?

So, the Donald can tell the SCOTUS what they should do or not do??? Three separate branches of government would be abolished by this idiot?
Do you think that if the FBI finds that the vagina candidate has been a traitor to the country and passed Top Secret messages across a private server that the case wouldn't eventually end up at the Supreme Court? Donald is forward thinking, not backward thinking like you libs do. Of course with public education, many of US know why you are backwards thinking....:stupid:

the vagina candidate has been a traitor to the country and passed Top Secret messages across a private server

Oh, by the way, to WHOM did Hillary pass on those "Top Secret" messages......Fidel? James Bond? Putin?
Al-Malaki? The Tooth Fairy?

Yes, Donald is "forward looking" all the way to the future reality TV show.

the vagina candidate has been a traitor to the country and passed Top Secret messages across a private server

Oh, by the way, to WHOM did Hillary pass on those "Top Secret" messages......Fidel? James Bond? Putin?
Al-Malaki? The Tooth Fairy?

Yes, Donald is "forward looking" all the way to the future reality TV show.
Clinton server faced hacking from China, South Korea and Germany
Hillary Clinton's private email server containing tens of thousands of messages from her tenure as secretary of state — including more than 400 now considered classified —was the subject of hacking attempts from China, South Korea and Germany after she stepped down in 2013, according to Congressional investigators.
I wonder how you would feel if George Bush had done that? You know you tards were pretty upset when George Bush was falsely accused by Dan Rather.
Killian documents controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The authenticity of the documents was challenged within hours on Internet forums and blogs, with questions initially focused on alleged anachronisms in the documents' typography. Content soon spread to the mass media.[11] Although CBS and Rather defended the authenticity and usage of the documents for a two-week period, continued scrutiny from other news organizations and independent analysis of the documents obtained by USA Today and CBS raised questions about their validity and led to a public repudiation on September 20, 2004. Rather stated, "if I knew then what I know now – I would not have gone ahead with the story as it was aired, and I certainly would not have used the documents in question,"[12] and CBS News President Andrew Heyward said, "Based on what we now know, CBS News cannot prove that the documents are authentic, which is the only acceptable journalistic standard to justify using them in the report. We should not have used them. That was a mistake, which we deeply regret."
Without double standards, you liberals would have no standards at all.

Forum List

Back