Trump " I have not conceded"

An answer to the out context bullshit posted in another thread,

Sure he conceded...

"We didn’t win." ~ Donald Trump

I like this part...

I was disappointed that he didn't send it back. I felt he had the right to send it back, and he should've sent it back. That's my opinion.

... can you show where the Constitution grants the vice president the authority to unilaterally reject a state's electors?
We didn't win-----Biden cheated. Don't see the problem.

The supporters of biden here argue the following.

Biden won fairly and legally
We hate audits that might out the above statement as 100% false
If they do out the truth that biden cheated and trump won, so what
We are not concerned about it,which is why we spend all of our time here flaming, trolling, shouting down, name calling, and never attempting to explain the MATH that resulted in 35 states with GOP control of statehouse and state senate
Next time, don't field an ignorant, arrogant, incompetent, lying, divisive, narcissistic, egocentric, demagogic, autocratic Orange piece-of-$hit for a candidate...

Or a blond one.

Sure he conceded...

I like this part...

I was disappointed that he didn't send it back. I felt he had the right to send it back, and he should've sent it back. That's my opinion.

... can you show where the Constitution grants the vice president the authority to unilaterally reject a state's electors?
60 Court cases and enumerable recounts say you're full of shit

Poster Toro responding to poster EMH:
"Would you mind being funnier? I like trolls, but only if they’re funny."
Hold on just a goshdarn minute there, poster Toro.
My avatar thinks avataree "EMH" is a hoot.
We look for his postings.
Look, I read the unfunny New York Times, Wall Street Journal and Washington Post. And Axios online.
That too often is some serious merde'.
So coming on here to take a dip in poster 'EMH's world is sorta refreshing.

Makes me realize better than ever ----WHY I read the NYT, WSJ, and WaPo.
It's a great comparative.

With a not small portion of Wacky Uncle Wally thrown in for humor.
Just sayin'

------------------------------------------------------------------------

And.....conveniently arriving just on time to prove my point, we get the latest missive straight from the Bizarro Desk:

"Check the 1/6 crowd and you will find they are overwhelmingly homos who joined oath keepers........."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love this bar.

Sure he conceded...

I like this part...

So prove it.. Its been six months and so far you have NO evidence.. just lies from an infamous liar..

cnn had better hope President Trump never concedes..... they've lost more than 80% of their non-existent audience since he left office.... they're down to a handful of shut-ins and the hospital TVs that are mounted up high and the remote is lost....

The model is that 450 lb. gapped-tooth shit beast that still claims it's the guv of GA.... when it concedes, everybody should follow suit..... hmm?

"lost more than 80% of their non-existent audience"

Ummm, I kinda like math. Sometimes flatter myself by thinking I'm semi- competent in it, but.......but I am puzzled about the assertion that 80% of nothing is something to be lost.

I'm not at all convinced that MENSA trolls this chatroom looking for likely candidates.

Very important to note that he HAS NOT conceded. Just remember how important this is. I know you know, but retards do not.

It doesn't make any difference is Trump hasn't conceded. The Electoral College certified the results of the election. Trump has not honored any of our traditions for peaceful change of administration. He didn't even go to the inauguration. Remember how he never hung Obama's portrait in the WH? Trump is a belligerent spoiler. He's a petulant child. I wouldn't even play checkers with him. Imagine cheating on the golf course????? What sort of man does that?
When Trump won in 2016, I held out some hope that he could somehow grow into the position. At the same time, I had a real concern about how bad things could go.

Yeah, I didn't expect this, this unraveling of our electoral system. Who could predict that?
He's done more damage to this country than an other president. He likes being number one, so he's got that.

To be undiplomatically blunt, too many of you are taking this thread way way too seriously.

Not that the topic ain't current, or doesn't require attention, but.......but in the face of some of the, ummmm, more 'notable' contributions here this philosophical quarrelling over who-stole-which-election-when-and-by-how-much kinda pales in the humor department.

I mean by that, this recent post by most everybody's concept of Wacky Uncle Wally got ignored by most everybody here. Tho one did comment in sort of an 'exasperation' tone (I'm speculating on that).

Everybody else ignored it. Notably, none of the Trumplandia citizens jumped in to support and 'attaboy' one of their own. Nor did they publicly embrace --yet-- a comrade and his view that the January 6th Republican Patriots = Homosexuals. (There may be a little disloyalty dynamic goin' on there, imo.)

So c'mon mi amigos ....let's not let the Good Ship Lollypop sail by and not comment on its "correlations".

It's this post, of course:

"The truth is that 911 and 1/6 were both Zionist hate hoaxes, fascist false flag attacks....
........many of the most Zionist Zionists in DC are HOMOS also
correlates with the obvious truth that homos are sick people..
."

Now, to be clear, I'm not pokin' fun at a poster, or the good citizens of Trumplandia, nor am I ascribing all of the above "1/6 hoax' assertions to that poster alone. Rather, you gotta admit, it has sorta the tone of coming straight out of Mar-A-Lardo's style of grievance complaining. So, our good poster may be under that influence, a mindmeld thingy.

However, in my view, there's something there for both Looney Trump Sycophants and Rational Trump Skeptics.

Something where both can productively discuss their views. Their views on Don Trump. Their views on Zionist flying planes into buildings, and the LGBQ takeover of the Republican 'Patriot' movement....and the Oathkeepers subsequent resentment over being called 'queers' by an anonymous poster on an internet chatroom.

Just sayin'.

911 fraud

North tower - bomb, nothing hit it, naudet video is photo shopped.
South tower - 767 plane, black, no markings, cargo version, 2200F molten steel pouring out (jet fuel burns at 600F) proof of thermite being used to demo structure
Pentagon - cruise missile
Shanksville - a ditch with metal junk doused with gasoline and set on fire - missing plane and corpses
Osama - CIA/Mossad double agent col Tim osman, job was to pop up and take credit for CIA/Mossad terror

1/6
Capitol police told to stand down and not erect standard barricade
Homos in MAGAdrag trolling trump supporters, urging a rush
Some trump supporters were dumb enough to follow
Capitol police officer death - fraud, guy clocked in next day
Babbitt - murder either by Chris wray's FBI or homO's hate hoaxing homos

In both cases, Zionist media did nothing but lie 100%.

Check the 1/6 crowd and you will find they are overwhelmingly homos who joined oath keepers or another group under false pretenses. Behind the homos is homO, the real community hate hoax organizer...
:cuckoo:

When it is over it can be examined. The illegal ballots will speak for themselves.
The constitution and federal law sets out the mechanism for handling voting controversies that concludes with either the vote of the electoral college, or with the counting of the votes by congress.

January 6th was the last chance to challenge an issue with the election. What is happening now is just a dog and pony show.
Illegal ballots in the numbers expected will be more than a dog and pony show. It will be the first act in the death of the Democratic party.
You won't be able to declare any kind of victory until ALL the ballots are inspected. You don't just get to look in Democrat-led counties for fraud. If you're going to look for fraud, you have to look in Republican-led counties as well.

Faun is ready for when the audits out the truth that trump won 35 states....
:lmao:

We are not concerned about it,which is why we spend all of our time here flaming, trolling, shouting down, name calling, and never attempting to explain the MATH that resulted in 35 states with GOP control of statehouse and state senate
Does it concern you that the audit in AZ is being conducted by a company hand-picked by GOP legislators, a company whose CEO has pressed the "rigged election" stuff?

Does it concern you that the audit is not being conducted by anything approaching regular audit standards, with decreased transparency for outside observers?

If the situation were reversed, would it concern you if Democrats were ignoring multiple existing audits and conducting an audit in this way?

Please feel free to expand. Thanks in advance.
Seriously?

When Trump won in 2016, I held out some hope that he could somehow grow into the position. At the same time, I had a real concern about how bad things could go.
Yeah, I didn't expect this, this unraveling of our electoral system. Who could predict that?
He's done more damage to this country than an other president. He likes being number one, so he's got that.
Yeah. Other Presidents have done dumb things, they've made bad decisions, they have a lot to answer for.

But this is a different level. This is beyond parties or policy. This is the very foundation of our democracy, our electoral system.

Does it concern you that the audit in AZ is being conducted by a company hand-picked by GOP legislators, a company whose CEO has pressed the "rigged election" stuff?

Does it concern you that the audit is not being conducted by anything approaching regular audit standards, with decreased transparency for outside observers?

If the situation were reversed, would it concern you if Democrats were ignoring multiple existing audits and conducting an audit in this way?

Seriously?
I'd love to know how they are able to justify this in their minds.

How about the data from the audit being taken out of state to a remote facility (someone's fucking home) in Montana for "analysis"?
Yep..nothing going on there! :)

Sounds like we're about to be spun a story.

Just because someone is telling you that something is happening does not mean it is. How many dates now have we had telling us which day Trump would be back in office?

Funny that this company is going to release their report in late July/Early August. Isn't that when the former Deluded-in-Chief thinks he's going to be re-installed?
Part 1 of your statement depends on how many people are willing to believe that something is actually happening...and then take steps to act on it.

That's the danger here. The lie, becomes the truth.
It doesn’t really matter. Very little difference between Joe and Don.
It actually does matter. Aside from the wedge Trump continues to drive in this country, he's destroying faith in our election process, which is a foundation of this nation. He's doing more harm to us than Putin, Xi, Rouhani and Kim Jong Un combined.

How about the data from the audit being taken out of state to a remote facility (someone's fucking home) in Montana for "analysis"?

Just because someone is telling you that something is happening does not mean it is. How many dates now have we had telling us which day Trump would be back in office?

Funny that this company is going to release their report in late July/Early August. Isn't that when the former Deluded-in-Chief thinks he's going to be re-installed?
Part 1 of your statement depends on how many people are willing to believe that something is actually happening...and then take steps to act on it.

It actually does matter. Aside from the wedge Trump continues to drive in this country, he's destroying faith in our election process, which is a foundation of this nation. He's doing more harm to us than Putin, Xi, Rouhani and Kim Jong Un combined.

Saying that Russian cheating was the reason Trump won in the first place didn't also do this?

Seriously?
I'd love to know how they are able to justify this in their minds.
Years of indoctrination culminated with being led by a madman they were convinced was their savior.

Saying that Russian cheating was the reason Trump won in the first place didn't also do this?
At least there was evidence of that. There is zero evidence of any of Trump's claims of fraud. Aside from him being utterly unable to prove a single claim, every claim was thoroughly debunked. Some in real time as he made them such as his phone call with Raffensberger. Claims of Russia's interference proved to be true. I suspect even Trump knows he lost fair and square but due to his psychotic narcissism, would rather put the country through he'll if he thinks he can steal a win in the manner he's trying. It's why I personally rank him as the worst president ever. More than any president we've ever had, he puts himself and his own personal interests above that of the nation.

Sure he conceded...

I like this part...

:cuckoo:

New Topics

Forum List

Back