Trump " I have not conceded"

Fauci was screwed because you and I know we funded the creation of this
He did no such thing
Fauci and Zuckerberg conspired to censor the people who knew the truth early on.
They did no such thing
Then critical ready meds were dismissed that could have saved so many lives because of TDS
Hydroxy? Are you fucking serious? That has been filed alongside bleach injections and sticking UV lights up your ass
Fauci said a pandemic was worth the risk of the mad scientist experiments couple yrs ago
He did not. That has been debunked on the thread concerning Gain of Function
People like yourself harmed all your loved onese because of Fauci, Zuckerberg, and chronic TDS
You fuckers need a scapegoat. It used to be ACORN and Soros. Now the boogymen are Zuckerdouche and Fauci
Its in black and white dummy...read the emails....
Emails now mean the opposite of what they wrote..........lolol.Or not proof

Published med papers saying a pandemic is worth it.....But he didn't mean it

People can't even safely walk through their towns...crime is up under Joe 100%....shootings and robberies theft....
Bring back a law and order president and let him do his job....
You can walk through Noel, Missouri and not get shot or attacked in fact you'll find it rather boring.

Trump supporters continue to argue that Trump had nothing to do with the Jan 6 protest but it was this very thing (blaming Pence for not doing what he couldn't even do) is one of the big reasons for it in the first place.

Who argued that Trump supporters had nothing to do with the January 6 protest? I have not seen anyone say that. There is more involved, but who said Trump supporters "had nothing to do" with it? You making your shit up again?

He did no such thing
Fauci and Zuckerberg conspired to censor the people who knew the truth early on.
They did no such thing
Then critical ready meds were dismissed that could have saved so many lives because of TDS
Hydroxy? Are you fucking serious? That has been filed alongside bleach injections and sticking UV lights up your ass
Fauci said a pandemic was worth the risk of the mad scientist experiments couple yrs ago
People like yourself harmed all your loved onese because of Fauci, Zuckerberg, and chronic TDS
You fuckers need a scapegoat. It used to be ACORN and Soros. Now the boogymen are Zuckerdouche and Fauci

No....claims with no links?

You wouldn't do that would you?

You can't possibly be asking us to take your WORD for things...can you?

It doesn't matter what he has or has not conceded life goes on while he stays static in one moment of time..

Agreed. The election was stolen and certified. It's not going to change. The dragon won
In a hundred years what the heck difference will it make?

Depends if it continues down this path of fake elections or not. Democrats are doing everything you can to codify the end of free elections in election laws. If you are successful, it'll make a hell of a lot of difference in a hundred years

Trump supporters continue to argue that Trump had nothing to do with the Jan 6 protest but it was this very thing (blaming Pence for not doing what he couldn't even do) is one of the big reasons for it in the first place.

Who argued that Trump supporters had nothing to do with the January 6 protest? I have not seen anyone say that. There is more involved, but who said Trump supporters "had nothing to do" with it? You making your shit up again?

That's not what I said. Just because this is often done I'm going to break it down.

What I said.

Trump supporters continue to argue that Trump had nothing to do with the Jan 6 protest

What you said.

Who argued that Trump supporters had nothing to do with the January 6 protest?

Are you able to comprehend the difference in the two statements?

It doesn't matter what he has or has not conceded life goes on while he stays static in one moment of time..

Agreed. The election was stolen and certified. It's not going to change. The dragon won

Depends if it continues down this path of fake elections or not. Democrats are doing everything you can to codify the end of free elections in election laws. If you are successful, it'll make a hell of a lot of difference in a hundred years
They don't need to fix the voting section since the candidate selection process and the funding for a campaign are where the fix starts and both parties do it.

He did no such thing
They did no such thing

No....claims with no links?

You wouldn't do that would you?

You can't possibly be asking us to take your WORD for things...can you?
Lesh. I can give you 1000 of em.....You know where to find them

Bring back a law and order president and let him do his job....
A. Presidents have little to do with local policing

B. Have at it...in four years
Leaders have everything to do with law and order....and Joe is blowing it...he is breaking the law everyday at our southern border....when the resident can break the law what do you think the people will do?....they will break the law too....

That's not what I said. Just because this is often done I'm going to break it down.

What I said.

Trump supporters continue to argue that Trump had nothing to do with the Jan 6 protest

What you said.

OK, fair enough. So I'll fix it.

No one said that. Trump didn't tell anyone to commit violence or go INTO the Capital. But I've never heard anyone deny he said to go to the capital and protest. Democrats protest at the SCOTUS, at the White House and AT THE CAPITAL.

He did say to go to the Capital and protest, but you're such a total fascist that you believe that only Democrats are allowed to protest at the Capital or anywhere else. You're a Nazi

They don't need to fix the voting section since the candidate selection process and the funding for a campaign are where the fix starts and both parties do it.

Only Democrats are removing matching voters to votes, against proving voters are who they say they are and letting people show up and cast other people's votes for them, liar.

Democrats don't oppose election fraud, you know you do it better than anyone

What I said.

What you said.

No one said that. Trump didn't tell anyone to commit violence or go INTO the Capital. But I've never heard anyone deny he said to go to the capital and protest. Democrats protest at the SCOTUS, at the White House and AT THE CAPITAL.

He did say to go to the Capital and protest, but you're such a total fascist that you believe that only Democrats are allowed to protest at the Capital or anywhere else. You're a Nazi

Tony Norman: Blame America for Jan. 6, but not Trump?

I explained myself right from the beginning. Things like blaming Pence is what caused Jan 6th and he is still doing it.

What I said.

What you said.

I explained myself right from the beginning. Things like blaming Pence is what caused Jan 6th and he is still doing it.

Your quoting a local nut job reporter in Pittsburg who claims to read minds proves what exactly?

There was no evidence of Russia having any influence on the election. I ask over and over what influence this was and there is never an answer. Supposedly someone posted some meme's on Facebook is the evidence. Really?

Russia hacked DNC emails and then had them dropped on the Internet which caused a divide between Hillary Democrats and Bernie Democrats.

You claim you've never been answered on this before... I seriously doubt that's true; but regardless, now you have.

What I said.

What you said.

Your quoting a local nut job reporter in Pittsburg who claims to read minds proves what exactly?

I have no idea who he is but that's really not the point.

The protest on Jan 6th were over things like Trump blaming Pence and he is still doing it.

There was no evidence of Russia having any influence on the election. I ask over and over what influence this was and there is never an answer. Supposedly someone posted some meme's on Facebook is the evidence. Really?

Russia hacked DNC emails and then had them dropped on the Internet which caused a divide between Hillary Democrats and Bernie Democrats.

You claim you've never been answered on this before... I seriously doubt that's true; but regardless, now you have.

We will note that you provided nothing.

The supporters of biden here argue the following.

Biden won fairly and legally
We hate audits that might out the above statement as 100% false
If they do out the truth that biden cheated and trump won, so what
We are not concerned about it,which is why we spend all of our time here flaming, trolling, shouting down, name calling, and never attempting to explain the MATH that resulted in 35 states with GOP control of statehouse and state senate
Does it concern you that the audit in AZ is being conducted by a company hand-picked by GOP legislators, a company whose CEO has pressed the "rigged election" stuff?

Does it concern you that the audit is not being conducted by anything approaching regular audit standards, with decreased transparency for outside observers?

If the situation were reversed, would it concern you if Democrats were ignoring multiple existing audits and conducting an audit in this way?

Please feel free to expand. Thanks in advance.

How about the data from the audit being taken out of state to a remote facility (someone's fucking home) in Montana for "analysis"?
Yep..nothing going on there! :)

Sounds like we're about to be spun a story.

Just because someone is telling you that something is happening does not mean it is. How many dates now have we had telling us which day Trump would be back in office?

Funny that this company is going to release their report in late July/Early August. Isn't that when the former Deluded-in-Chief thinks he's going to be re-installed?
Part 1 of your statement depends on how many people are willing to believe that something is actually happening...and then take steps to act on it.

That's the danger here. The lie, becomes the truth.
It doesn’t really matter. Very little difference between Joe and Don.
It actually does matter. Aside from the wedge Trump continues to drive in this country, he's destroying faith in our election process, which is a foundation of this nation. He's doing more harm to us than Putin, Xi, Rouhani and Kim Jong Un combined.

Saying that Russian cheating was the reason Trump won in the first place didn't also do this?
At least there was evidence of that. There is zero evidence of any of Trump's claims of fraud. Aside from him being utterly unable to prove a single claim, every claim was thoroughly debunked. Some in real time as he made them such as his phone call with Raffensberger. Claims of Russia's interference proved to be true. I suspect even Trump knows he lost fair and square but due to his psychotic narcissism, would rather put the country through he'll if he thinks he can steal a win in the manner he's trying. It's why I personally rank him as the worst president ever. More than any president we've ever had, he puts himself and his own personal interests above that of the nation.
Partisans say the dumbest things.
Imbeciles bitch and moan but can't refute.

We will note that you provided nothing.

LOLOL

Your delusions are noted and laughed at.

Forum List

Back