Trump " I have not conceded"

An answer to the out context bullshit posted in another thread,

Very important to note that he HAS NOT conceded. Just remember how important this is. I know you know, but retards do not.

It doesn't make any difference is Trump hasn't conceded. The Electoral College certified the results of the election. Trump has not honored any of our traditions for peaceful change of administration. He didn't even go to the inauguration. Remember how he never hung Obama's portrait in the WH? Trump is a belligerent spoiler. He's a petulant child. I wouldn't even play checkers with him. Imagine cheating on the golf course????? What sort of man does that?

This election had 35 states return GOP control of both state house and state senate, a down ballot red wave like 1994.

Donald trump won all 35 of those, the lefties here know it, and that is why they spazz at these audits....

All the audits and recounts confirmed the election.

What is happening now aren't "audits." This is performative art for the rubes living in the alternative reality of the Trump cult.

Lol

Amazing that you waste so much of your time attacking them...

Because you’re morons.

Trump supporters continue to argue that Trump had nothing to do with the Jan 6 protest but it was this very thing (blaming Pence for not doing what he couldn't even do) is one of the big reasons for it in the first place.

The Trump cult 1/6 alternative reality

• It was a peaceful protest
  • It was BLM
  • It was Antifa
  • It was patriots protecting democracy
  • It was the FBI
  • It didn't happen

When you live in the alternative reality of the "conservative" media echo chamber, what matters isn't what actually happened. What matters is that you are fighting the libs and are worshiping Trump. Nothing else matters.

Why was the Capitol police told to not erect a standard barricade?

Why are you so afraid of the 1/6 crowd being checked for homosexuality......
Why are you so afraid of an investigation?

Because it will do nothing but waste millions of dollars.
Is that how you feel about the 9/11 report? That it was just a waste of time?

Why can't the American people see the FBI 911 file?

The truth is that 911 and 1/6 were both Zionist hate hoaxes, fascist false flag attacks....

The reality that many of the most Zionist Zionists in DC are HOMOS also correlates with the obvious truth that homos are sick people...

Oh I get it now. You’re just trolling.

Would you mind being funnier? I like trolls, but only if they’re funny.

Very important to note that he HAS NOT conceded. Just remember how important this is. I know you know, but retards do not.

It doesn't make any difference is Trump hasn't conceded. The Electoral College certified the results of the election. Trump has not honored any of our traditions for peaceful change of administration. He didn't even go to the inauguration. Remember how he never hung Obama's portrait in the WH? Trump is a belligerent spoiler. He's a petulant child. I wouldn't even play checkers with him. Imagine cheating on the golf course????? What sort of man does that?
When Trump won in 2016, I held out some hope that he could somehow grow into the position. At the same time, I had a real concern about how bad things could go.

Yeah, I didn't expect this, this unraveling of our electoral system. Who could predict that?

When Trump won in 2016, I held out some hope that he could grow into the position. At the same time, I had a real concern about how bad things could go.

Yeah, I didn't expect this, this unraveling of our electoral system. Who could predict that?

I had no such hope. Trump's 40 year history wasn't something I could overlook.

Remember when he read the poem, "You knew I was a snake when you took me in"?

The problem is nobody believed Trump was as uncouth, corrupt and belligerent as he told us he was.

When Trump won in 2016, I held out some hope that he could grow into the position. At the same time, I had a real concern about how bad things could go.

The problem is nobody believed Trump was as uncouth, corrupt and belligerent as he told us he was.
Actually, I was watching a video yesterday on him and malignant narcissism yesterday (this period has me absolutely fascinated) and it made an interesting point: People like this, when provided with increased power and influence, are more likely to increase their behaviors rather than put them in context and control them. It essentially explodes.

So, yeah, I was definitely on the wrong track holding out hope.

Actually, I was watching a video yesterday on him and malignant narcissism yesterday (this period has me absolutely fascinated) and it made an interesting point: People like this, when provided with increased power and influence, are more likely to increase their behaviors rather than put them in context and control them. It essentially explodes.

I wasn't criticizing you, Mac.. but a lifetime of being a cruel, stupid, cheat doesn't just go away.

I wasn't criticizing you, Mac.. but a lifetime of being a cruel, stupid, cheat doesn't just go away.
No, no, agree completely. I just had never tried to analyze this stuff before. It sure does fit.

To be undiplomatically blunt, too many of you are taking this thread way way too seriously.

Not that the topic ain't current, or doesn't require attention, but.......but in the face of some of the, ummmm, more 'notable' contributions here this philosophical quarrelling over who-stole-which-election-when-and-by-how-much kinda pales in the humor department.

I mean by that, this recent post by most everybody's concept of Wacky Uncle Wally got ignored by most everybody here. Tho one did comment in sort of an 'exasperation' tone (I'm speculating on that).

Everybody else ignored it. Notably, none of the Trumplandia citizens jumped in to support and 'attaboy' one of their own. Nor did they publicly embrace --yet-- a comrade and his view that the January 6th Republican Patriots = Homosexuals. (There may be a little disloyalty dynamic goin' on there, imo.)

So c'mon mi amigos ....let's not let the Good Ship Lollypop sail by and not comment on its "correlations".

It's this post, of course:

"The truth is that 911 and 1/6 were both Zionist hate hoaxes, fascist false flag attacks....
........many of the most Zionist Zionists in DC are HOMOS also
correlates with the obvious truth that homos are sick people..
."

Now, to be clear, I'm not pokin' fun at a poster, or the good citizens of Trumplandia, nor am I ascribing all of the above "1/6 hoax' assertions to that poster alone. Rather, you gotta admit, it has sorta the tone of coming straight out of Mar-A-Lardo's style of grievance complaining. So, our good poster may be under that influence, a mindmeld thingy.

However, in my view, there's something there for both Looney Trump Sycophants and Rational Trump Skeptics.

Something where both can productively discuss their views. Their views on Don Trump. Their views on Zionist flying planes into buildings, and the LGBQ takeover of the Republican 'Patriot' movement....and the Oathkeepers subsequent resentment over being called 'queers' by an anonymous poster on an internet chatroom.

Just sayin'.

911 fraud

North tower - bomb, nothing hit it, naudet video is photo shopped.
South tower - 767 plane, black, no markings, cargo version, 2200F molten steel pouring out (jet fuel burns at 600F) proof of thermite being used to demo structure
Pentagon - cruise missile
Shanksville - a ditch with metal junk doused with gasoline and set on fire - missing plane and corpses
Osama - CIA/Mossad double agent col Tim osman, job was to pop up and take credit for CIA/Mossad terror

1/6
Capitol police told to stand down and not erect standard barricade
Homos in MAGAdrag trolling trump supporters, urging a rush
Some trump supporters were dumb enough to follow
Capitol police officer death - fraud, guy clocked in next day
Babbitt - murder either by Chris wray's FBI or homO's hate hoaxing homos

In both cases, Zionist media did nothing but lie 100%.

Check the 1/6 crowd and you will find they are overwhelmingly homos who joined oath keepers or another group under false pretenses. Behind the homos is homO, the real community hate hoax organizer...

To be undiplomatically blunt, too many of you are taking this thread way way too seriously.

Not that the topic ain't current, or doesn't require attention, but.......but in the face of some of the, ummmm, more 'notable' contributions here this philosophical quarrelling over who-stole-which-election-when-and-by-how-much kinda pales in the humor department.

I mean by that, this recent post by most everybody's concept of Wacky Uncle Wally got ignored by most everybody here. Tho one did comment in sort of an 'exasperation' tone (I'm speculating on that).

Everybody else ignored it. Notably, none of the Trumplandia citizens jumped in to support and 'attaboy' one of their own. Nor did they publicly embrace --yet-- a comrade and his view that the January 6th Republican Patriots = Homosexuals. (There may be a little disloyalty dynamic goin' on there, imo.)

So c'mon mi amigos ....let's not let the Good Ship Lollypop sail by and not comment on its "correlations".

"The truth is that 911 and 1/6 were both Zionist hate hoaxes, fascist false flag attacks....
."

Now, to be clear, I'm not pokin' fun at a poster, or the good citizens of Trumplandia, nor am I ascribing all of the above "1/6 hoax' assertions to that poster alone. Rather, you gotta admit, it has sorta the tone of coming straight out of Mar-A-Lardo's style of grievance complaining. So, our good poster may be under that influence, a mindmeld thingy.

However, in my view, there's something there for both Looney Trump Sycophants and Rational Trump Skeptics.

Something where both can productively discuss their views. Their views on Don Trump. Their views on Zionist flying planes into buildings, and the LGBQ takeover of the Republican 'Patriot' movement....and the Oathkeepers subsequent resentment over being called 'queers' by an anonymous poster on an internet chatroom.

Just sayin'.

911 fraud

South tower - 767 plane, black, no markings, cargo version, 2200F molten steel pouring out (jet fuel burns at 600F) proof of thermite being used to demo structure
Shanksville - a ditch with metal junk doused with gasoline and set on fire - missing plane and corpses
Osama - CIA/Mossad double agent col Tim osman, job was to pop up and take credit for CIA/Mossad terror

1/6

Check the 1/6 crowd and you will find they are overwhelmingly homos who joined oath keepers or another group under false pretenses. Behind the homos is homO, the real community hate hoax organizer...
yikes

."

Just sayin'.

911 fraud

1/6

What on earth is wrong with you?

When it is over it can be examined. The illegal ballots will speak for themselves.
The constitution and federal law sets out the mechanism for handling voting controversies that concludes with either the vote of the electoral college, or with the counting of the votes by congress.

January 6th was the last chance to challenge an issue with the election. What is happening now is just a dog and pony show.
Illegal ballots in the numbers expected will be more than a dog and pony show. It will be the first act in the death of the Democratic party.
You won't be able to declare any kind of victory until ALL the ballots are inspected. You don't just get to look in Democrat-led counties for fraud. If you're going to look for fraud, you have to look in Republican-led counties as well.

Faun is ready for when the audits out the truth that trump won 35 states....

."

Just sayin'.

911 fraud

1/6

There's a ton of this out there. Far more than we knew.

."

Just sayin'.

911 fraud

1/6

Serious mental health issues IMO.

When it is over it can be examined. The illegal ballots will speak for themselves.
The constitution and federal law sets out the mechanism for handling voting controversies that concludes with either the vote of the electoral college, or with the counting of the votes by congress.

January 6th was the last chance to challenge an issue with the election. What is happening now is just a dog and pony show.
Illegal ballots in the numbers expected will be more than a dog and pony show. It will be the first act in the death of the Democratic party.
You won't be able to declare any kind of victory until ALL the ballots are inspected. You don't just get to look in Democrat-led counties for fraud. If you're going to look for fraud, you have to look in Republican-led counties as well.

Faun is ready for when the audits out the truth that trump won 35 states....
You're hallucinating, Loser... you've imbibed far too much Orange Kool-Aid to be taken seriously...

."

Just sayin'.

911 fraud

1/6

Serious mental health issues IMO.
Well, group pathology, for sure.

The supporters of biden here argue the following.

Biden won fairly and legally
We hate audits that might out the above statement as 100% false
If they do out the truth that biden cheated and trump won, so what
We are not concerned about it,which is why we spend all of our time here flaming, trolling, shouting down, name calling, and never attempting to explain the MATH that resulted in 35 states with GOP control of statehouse and state senate

The supporters of biden here argue the following.

Biden won fairly and legally
We hate audits that might out the above statement as 100% false
If they do out the truth that biden cheated and trump won, so what
We are not concerned about it,which is why we spend all of our time here flaming, trolling, shouting down, name calling, and never attempting to explain the MATH that resulted in 35 states with GOP control of statehouse and state senate
Does it concern you that the audit in AZ is being conducted by a company hand-picked by GOP legislators, a company whose CEO has pressed the "rigged election" stuff?

Does it concern you that the audit is not being conducted by anything approaching regular audit standards, with decreased transparency for outside observers?

If the situation were reversed, would it concern you if Democrats were ignoring multiple existing audits and conducting an audit in this way?

Please feel free to expand. Thanks in advance.

Forum List

Back