Trump: I don't know why people are doing it (announcing for the GOP Primary)

I don't either, frankly. Trump is cracking wise, but none of the people he mentions can really believe they have a chance for the nomination. If they are running out of TDS, which is almost as severe among some Republicans as it is among Democrats, they are hurting the cause of stopping trump.

DeSantis is a hundred to one shot, but he is the only realistic alternative to Trump. The TDS strategy should be to back DeSantis and praise him as the guy who will do what Trump promised and failed to do.

You are right. They should just let Trump lose this next general election then they should run in 2028.

I wish Romney would run.

I think RFK has a chance with Democrats on the vaccine/scamdemic/lab leak issue alone. The Democratic Party is still 100% behind the fraud, but rank-and-file Democrats have to be seeing the truth coming out.

But yes. The DOJ/FBI/DNC is completely ruthless, and not just about Trump. They will go after RFK with their whole arsenal of dirty tricks.
"I think RFK has a chance with Democrats on the vaccine/scamdemic/lab leak issue alone"

Good grief. You actually believe that. You said you haven't been getting it right, and that is a perfect example. Give it up while you can.

Yep, the Dems are just as bad, though I doubt there will be debates for the DNC just like there were none for the GOP when Trump was going for his second term.

That's no excuse, as Trump is going for his 2nd term in 2024 as well as Biden.

Time IMHO, for the Republicans to put their differences behind them and get behind their candidate.

Time IMHO, for the Republicans to put their differences behind them and get behind their candidate.

The whole point of the primaries is for the people to decide who they want to get behind. Why do you want to anoint these two the chosen ones before that even starts?

It's time for Republicans to nominate someone worth a shit. Think how much easier it will be to win the general election if you nominate someone decent, with broad appeal.

We need candidates dedicated to representing the whole nation, and not just one side of the fucking "culture war".

Trump: I don't know why?
WTF the lying grifter knows exactly why ..........$$$.
That's why he announced his candidacy, for 2020, on his first day in office.
With corporations united, passed by teabaggers, an unlimited ponzi scheme facilitated by their gullible cult.
A fool and their $$$, teabagger grifters know......................So well.

It was good enough for 2020 when the RNC didn't schedule debates for the GOP primaries.

I agree.

The disagreement though is on which candidate to get behind. Trump who will lose the general election, or someone that is actually electable. Trump's base isn't going to put him in office. He will need to swing a portion of the middle. Other GOP candidates have a better shot at that.

WW

We need candidates dedicated to representing the whole nation, and not just one side of the fucking "culture war".

Just watched Haley's town hall, don't agree with her on somethings, agree on others. But overall I think she did well, presented a positive unifying vision, and actually sounds sane.

WW

Just watched Haley's town hall, don't agree with her on somethings, agree on others. But overall I think she did well, presented a positive unifying vision, and actually sounds sane.

WW

Then she will suck in the primaries, sane does not win votes these days

It's time for Republicans to nominate someone worth a shit. Think how much easier it will be to win the general election if you nominate someone decent, with broad appeal.
Then why is Biden running for the Democrats? You think someone In mid-stage dementia whose every policies harms Americans is a decent option?

Yeah, not on here. On here everyone plays "Rah-RAH, my team!" so they are not going to admit anything.

You may be right, though. Like I said, my powers of prediction are failing me these days.

It isn't your powers of prediction, my friend. It's these crazy unpredictable times we live in.

I don't either, frankly. Trump is cracking wise, but none of the people he mentions can really believe they have a chance for the nomination. If they are running out of TDS, which is almost as severe among some Republicans as it is among Democrats, they are hurting the cause of stopping trump.

DeSantis is a hundred to one shot, but he is the only realistic alternative to Trump. The TDS strategy should be to back DeSantis and praise him as the guy who will do what Trump promised and failed to do.

Just out curiosity, what is it that Trump promised and failed to do that Desantis would be able to do? In any event, there are two things going on:

1. Something could happen to Trump and he not be the nominee

2. People are lining up to be considered as VP

Forum List

Back