Trump Hotels Impose Mask Mandates

Wait till the Trump Organization requires proof of vaccination. I wonder how Trumpers will flip and turn themselves inside out to justify that one. It is only a matter of time before they do require proof of vaccination as will most other resorts.
Then I won't go to his hotels. Biden wants to make it law. That you cannot cross state lines without one. I'd say that's a little different.

Isn't this interesting?

[T]wo of former President Donald Trump’s hotels have imposed mask mandates, according to a report by Politico
Politico reported Monday that Trump, who was against masks during his presidency and relatively silent about it in his post presidency has imposed mask mandates in his own hotels​
“Trump hotels across the country have adopted a variety of different masking policies, some of which would qualify as mandates according to GOP critics,” Politico reports. “The Trump International hotel in Miami, for instance, requires masks to be worn in all public places, according to its Covid-19 guidance and confirmed by a hotel representative. … The Trump Hotel in Chicago has a Covid-19 policy that similarly suggests employees are required to wear masks.”​

If you think Trump makes those decisions about mask policies in hotels you are a loon. The same for hiring illegal immigrant sub contractors at Mar a Lago.

Interesting that the crazies are so upset about others requiring masks, but don't seem to mind if trump properties do it. Why do you think that is?

I think businesses should conduct themselves as they see fit with regards to masks. If a business requires masks, I can either wear a mask or go elsewhere.

In this, I'm sure there's some little sect of ignorant liberals who believe that Donald Trump was the guy who said "require masks". He probably only received word of it in a daily briefing...

Trump Hotels sound like commie marxist snowflakes. I wont be stopping there.

I've stayed in a couple. They're quite nice.

They're far above your social station, though, so good call on not stopping. You're far more of a "Super 8" kind of person...

Drones? Probably.

Blackhawks? They were submitted for a competition of the Army's medium lift helicopter when I was 11 years old. I am now 60. They are also commercially available. There is not really too many secrets in that aircraft.
Well whatever there is russia and China are fixing to have it. Biden should've brought the stuff back home or destroyed it before we got out.

So the Afghan Army should have thrown rocks and rode goats?
That's what they decided to do and we just gave our enemy something to fight us with.
FB_IMG_1629296184369.jpg

Forum List

Back