Trump Hotels Impose Mask Mandates

Interesting that the crazies are so upset about others requiring masks, but don't seem to mind if trump properties do it. Why do you think that is?
I have never said anything about a private business doing so. If they request it either I will put one on or not go in. But the government does not have the right to impose mask mandates on everyone.

I wanted them out and this war to be over a long time ago...but you don't just cut and run and leave people to die and equipment left behind....This is worse than anything we have seen in a long time...now the terrorists get their safe haven back and will plot a way to attack us from within...they can walk right through the southern border....
Women and girls will be raped and killed in Afghanistan...men will have their heads cut off....this was done in a cowardly way and Joe should be impeached for it....
I'm ashamed of my nation and its military leaders for the first time in my life....
Not to mention the Taliban gets to sell our technology secrets to China and Russia. I guess they are getting what the paid for with Joe. Looks like Hunter will be selling a few more paintings. Big guy needs his cut.

Isn't this interesting?

[T]wo of former President Donald Trump’s hotels have imposed mask mandates, according to a report by Politico
Politico reported Monday that Trump, who was against masks during his presidency and relatively silent about it in his post presidency has imposed mask mandates in his own hotels​
“Trump hotels across the country have adopted a variety of different masking policies, some of which would qualify as mandates according to GOP critics,” Politico reports. “The Trump International hotel in Miami, for instance, requires masks to be worn in all public places, according to its Covid-19 guidance and confirmed by a hotel representative. … The Trump Hotel in Chicago has a Covid-19 policy that similarly suggests employees are required to wear masks.”​

TDS pure and simple.

Not to mention the Taliban gets to sell our technology secrets to China and Russia. I guess they are getting what the paid for with Joe. Looks like Hunter will be selling a few more paintings. Big guy needs his cut.
Hell our leaders are so stupid that they use Chinese microchips in our weapon systems and attack aircraft.....we have been led by fools for far too long....China could probably shut half our weapons down with one push of a button....

Hell our leaders are so stupid that they use Chinese microchips in our weapon systems and attack aircraft.....we have been led by fools for far too long....China could probably shut half our weapons down with one push of a button....
Biden left drones, Blackhawks, and no telling what else. He isn't even hiding that he is paid off. Russia and China give the taliban a little cash and they give them what they want. Then the talban needs some new Hunter artwork for our, oops I mean their new embassy.

No he didn't. Like many others, like me. Wear a mask if you want to. Don't wear a mask if you don't want to.
I wear the mask. Who is the sheep?
I don't like it, but it (IMO) is best for the entire Nation.
I got 2 shots of Moderna.
No side effects, except the sore arm, like tetanus.

Tipsycatlover You can answer, go ahead.
you get the shot or not?
you wear the mask or not?

So, since you replied "No he didn't" then which stance did trump take?
He is the ultimate fence rider....."wear the mask if you want, but I also support your freedom."

I wear the mask. Who is the sheep?
I don't like it, but it (IMO) is best for the entire Nation.
I got 2 shots of Moderna.
No side effects, except the sore arm, like tetanus.

Tipsycatlover You can answer, go ahead.
you get the shot or not?
you wear the mask or not?

So, since you replied "No he didn't" then which stance did trump take?
He is the ultimate fence rider....."wear the mask if you want, but I also support your freedom."
Trump's answer is the correct one. The only correct one.
I have not gotten a vax. I wear a mask when required but I usually pull it down.

Trump's answer is the correct one. The only correct one.
I have not gotten a vax. I wear a mask when required but I usually pull it down.
I wear a mask when required but I usually pull it down.

Why. Why do you play this game?

Biden left drones, Blackhawks, and no telling what else. He isn't even hiding that he is paid off. Russia and China give the taliban a little cash and they give them what they want. Then the talban needs some new Hunter artwork for our, oops I mean their new embassy.
Saw a figure today showing that thanks to XIden, the Taliban now has more military attack helicopters than over 150 other countries. This is shaping up to be a disaster for the whole world. And they’ll point the finger right at Joe.

I wear a mask when required but I usually pull it down.

Why. Why do you play this game?
I wear the mask because it is required. I pull it down because I can't breathe with it on. Technically, I'm wearing it.

Wait till the Trump Organization requires proof of vaccination. I wonder how Trumpers will flip and turn themselves inside out to justify that one. It is only a matter of time before they do require proof of vaccination as will most other resorts.

Why would it be interesting?
Sometimes a company,especially when they're in the hospitality industry have to follow their insurances demands or risk being sued.
And it also has to do with making your customers feel safe whether it's right or not.
Finally, someone who gets the liability a company has with it's employees and customers.

Finally, someone who gets the liability a company has with it's employees and customers.

My Wife is the CFO in a major Hotel,Spa,Restaurant and Club in Houston.
In fact they're the top One in Houston.
George and Laura Bush lived there for quite some time in the Manor House on the property.
If you aren't worth multiple millions you wont be a member.

Forum List

Back