Trump Hosts Nick Fuentes at Mar-a-Lago

You, of course, believe that fantasy of an "openly racist church".....as you bring out twice-elected Former President Obama as your EXCUSE for supporting white supremacists and Holocaust deniers.

Is being friends with louis farakhan...not just dinner, but friends....and inviting him to a Congressional Black Caucus event proof that obama and the congressional black caucus are racists?

1669474379323.png

Attachments

• 1669474362101.png
    1669474362101.png
    145.6 KB · Views: 5
Still using twice elected Former President Obama as your EXCUSE, eh?

Nope....trying to get you guys to admit that obama is a racist, now that you are using this against Trump.....one dinner vs. obama's lifelong friendship with racist louis farakhan.........

And there's the America First organization that had several Republican members of Congress as members....supporting the NAZI regime in Germany...allowing their free franking rights to the organization to mail NAZI propaganda to millions of Americans.

Would excusing people other than blacks to your group be racist? Yes. As I said, there are reasons I can understand.

Do I blame my friend for not being able to get over what happened to his daughter? I wouldn't have either.

Again....you are not answering the question because you know the answer......

Is Barak obama a racist for being friends with Jeremiah wright?

Is barak obama a racist for being friends with Nation of Islam leader, a racist group, louis farakhan?

Is barak obama a racist for being friends with al sharpton?

Keep in mind....he didn't have a dinner with these people...he has had lifelong relationships with these racists, actually having them to exclusive meetings at the white house and with the congressional black caucus....

And there's the America First organization that had several Republican members of Congress as members....supporting the NAZI regime in Germany...allowing their free franking rights to the organization to mail NAZI propaganda to millions of Americans.

Before the nazis were well know for what they were, they had strong support among the democrat party, as did the communists in Russia...you dope.

Again....you are not answering the question because you know the answer......

Is Barak obama a racist for being friends with Jeremiah wright?

Is barak obama a racist for being friends with Nation of Islam leader, a racist group, louis farakhan?

Is barak obama a racist for being friends with al sharpton?

Keep in mind....he didn't have a dinner with these people...he has had lifelong relationships with these racists, actually having them to exclusive meetings at the white house and with the congressional black caucus....

I did answer your question. Your rage won't allow you to understand. Some people have valid reasons for their racism.

If people treated your daughter the way people treated my friends, would that have been all cool with you?

This is certainly your picture gleaned from your MAGAt fantasies.

Is obama a racist?

1669474637756.png

Jeremiah Wright

1669474656491.png

Al sharpton......a man who actually caused riots where people were murdered.......

1669474719377.png

I did answer your question. Your rage won't allow you to understand. Some people have valid reasons for their racism.

If people treated your daughter the way people treated my friends, would that have been all cool with you?

No rage....and you didn't answer the question......you don't want to answer it because you are a coward.

Is obama a racist?

Is the congressional black caucus racist?

So, do they all run things past you?
You are all in, right?
Considering no one knows who fuentes is, goes a long way to confirm Trump likely didn't either..........the only people who know who he is are democrats who pretend he is a popular conservative guy.......
"no one knows who Fuentes is"..................ah, now you are past the EXCUSE-making and Whataboutism and are slinking into "no one knows this guy".........................except orange Florida man, right? :heehee:

Nope...but I wouldn't turn into a racist because of it........

Is obama a racist?

Is the congressional black caucus racist?

“With“ them is certainly a possibility, “for” them is different. I don’t think Trump is a white supremiscist or Holocaust denier. You vote ”with” most felons(if they could vote) in the country who have murdered, raped and molested. What does that have to do with anything?
But you will vote WITH white supremacists and Holocaust deniers....willingly. As the orange Florida man invited a white supremacist and Holocaust denier WILLINGLY to his lair.

You are all in, right?

"no one knows who Fuentes is"..................ah, now you are past the EXCUSE-making and Whataboutism and are slinking into "no one knows this guy".........................except orange Florida man, right? :heehee:

I didn't know who he was...until you guys told me who he was.....and I am as plugged into conservative and republican people and groups as you can get.......

Forum List

Back