Trump Hosts Nick Fuentes at Mar-a-Lago

How does Fuentes help Trump's businesses...which he does not actually run.

First rule of business:

1669471949009.png

Even if the stupid spin from commies and faggots was true, Trump would still be preferable to a Party that promotes pedophile grooming organizations and assorted deviant sociopaths and baby killers, so nothing to see here.

Even if the stupid spin from commies and faggots was true, Trump would still be preferable to a Party that promotes pedophile grooming organizations and assorted deviant sociopaths and baby killers, so nothing to see here.
Do you realize how pathetic this baseless smear is as a defense of consorting with a notorious white supremacist and anti-semite?

Because you are conditioned to believe that anyone that doesn’t agree with you must be a racist. Please provide any quotes from me that exhibit racism.

You included an entire group of people. Read here daily, you will read them all the time.

I'm pro-life. Do I believe people who are pro-choice are racist? No.

I support the 2nd amendment. Do I believe those who want gun restrictions are racists? No.

Do I believe those who invite white supremacists to dinner might be? Yeah.

Trump is a businessman, you people keep forgetting that. He may be into politics, but he's no politician. He does what a businessman does., he plays the businessmans games and businessmans rules.

If you don't know how big business works, how company owners/CEOs do what they do, then you don't understand anything.
You mean a businessman so good he declared bankruptcy how many times?

Forum List

Back