Trump Hosts Nick Fuentes at Mar-a-Lago

You included an entire group of people. Read here daily, you will read them all the time.

I'm pro-life. Do I believe people who are pro-choice are racist? No.

I support the 2nd amendment. Do I believe those who want gun restrictions are racists? No.

Do I believe those who invite white supremacists to dinner might be? Yeah.

By the same logic, you believe Clinton may be a pedo for hanging out with Epstein? Do I really need to go down the list of prominent Democrats associating with nefarious groups? You don’t want to go there.

And no one really believes her or the fat Florida man.....

Trump hosted Nick Fuentes at a pre-Thanksgiving dinner at his Mar-a-Lago pleasure palace, and, after his dinner companion's identity was publicly exposed, Trump claimed not to have known who he was.

Trump is an ordinary citizen, free to break bread with whomever he chooses but, the company he keeps aside, if disreputable strangers can so easily be feted in Trump's erstwhile depository of classified documents, does that lax atmosphere not underscore a contempt for national security?

Certainly, it affirms the propriety of the Attorney General, the FBI Director, the Federal Judge, and the Public Servants, all of whom were threatened for enforcing the law.

Considering no one knows who fuentes is, goes a long way to confirm Trump likely didn't either..........the only people who know who he is are democrats who pretend he is a popular conservative guy.......

But you will vote WITH white supremacists and Holocaust deniers....willingly.

“With“ them is certainly a possibility, “for” them is different. I don’t think Trump is a white supremiscist or Holocaust denier. You vote ”with” most felons(if they could vote) in the country who have murdered, raped and molested. What does that have to do with anything?

Considering no one knows who fuentes is, goes a long way to confirm Trump likely didn't either..........the only people who know who he is are democrats who pretend he is a popular conservative guy.......

Well and those who come hear him speak. Who are these people?

I voted for Trump as did just about everybody I know. None of us are white supremicists or Holocaust deniers. Those are MSM talking points to drum up hate an division.

As people who know me on this site know.....I am as conservative as it gets, and plugged into the conservative side of the system.......and I had no idea who this fuentes guy was....until democrats started telling us who he was.........just like they had to tell us what qanon was and how there is a Christian nationalism............

As people who know me on this site know.....I am as conservative as it gets, and plugged into the conservative side of the system.......and I had no idea who this fuentes guy was....until democrats started telling us who he was.........just like they had to tell us what qanon was and how there is a Christian nationalism............

Again, Marjorie Taylor Greene told you about that when she brags about being one.

No kidding, does that apply when you don't own a business?

1669473749548.png

You are like Mac and most independents who fancy themselves to know better than anyone else end up getting people like Biden elected.

I don't claim to know better than anyone else. I know it's really sad that there are so many like yourself that can only see a world through the lens of either red or blue.

Then barak obama is a racist...........if you can smear Trump with fuentes......who he apparently had dinner with....barak obama went to an openly racist church for 20 years.......was good friends with the racist pastor of that church....jeremiah wright, had the racist jeremiah wright baptize his children and marry him and michelle......then barak has louis farakhan, the racist leader of the racist Nation of Islam as a good friend......and hosted louis farakhan with the congressional black caucus......and has had racist al sharpton to the white house over and over again.....

So one dinner with a guy Trump likely didn't know....vs. barak obama who has had a lifetime friendship with openly racist people.........

So.....

You are known by the company you keep.......obama is a racist....

Question. Although weird, how are they comparable in potential harm to Fuentes? Also, did they have supper with Biden like Fuentes did?

Then you would have to say that barak obama is a through and through racist.......right?

If you can smear Trump with fuentes......who he apparently had dinner with....barak obama went to an openly racist church for 20 years.......was good friends with the racist pastor of that church....jeremiah wright, had the racist jeremiah wright baptize his children and marry him and michelle......then barak has louis farakhan, the racist leader of the racist Nation of Islam as a good friend......and hosted louis farakhan with the congressional black caucus......and has had racist al sharpton to the white house over and over again.....

Then barak obama is a racist...........if you can smear Trump with fuentes......who he apparently had dinner with....barak obama went to an openly racist church for 20 years.......was good friends with the racist pastor of that church....jeremiah wright, had the racist jeremiah wright baptize his children and marry him and michelle......then barak has louis farakhan, the racist leader of the racist Nation of Islam as a good friend......and hosted louis farakhan with the congressional black caucus......and has had racist al sharpton to the white house over and over again.....

So one dinner with a guy Trump likely didn't know....vs. barak obama who has had a lifetime friendship with openly racist people.........

So.....

You are known by the company you keep.......obama is a racist....

I worked with a black man. He openly claimed to be a racist. I told him I found that to be counter productive.

He then told me the story about his daughter integrating the schools. She was in the 2nd grade. He told me how he would go to her school everyday at lunch to have lunch with her because none of the other kids would, He told me about how he heard the names they called her.

I then understood. What's your story?

Forum List

Back