Trump hit with criminal charges in New York, a first for a US ex-president -New York Times

'Bout time this snake oil salesman got his arse put in the slammer. He won't of course, but the last little, teeny, weeny bit of credibility he had left (I'm thinking 0.000000001 per cent) is now shot to shit. Couldn't happen to a nicer Orange Buffoon...

Great thinking. You just opened the way to DeSantis. Much more appealing than DJT at the moment anyway.

Thanks Bragg!

I heard it on the 6:00 news just now and came here to see who would be the first to start a thread. Thank you MAGA Macho Man.

I feel so bad that my country has gone so low as African countries and such who always indite their politial opponents. It's obvious the Democrats would not have brought this charge if Trump were not running for president.
Hello..he was not the first by 25 minutes...just sayin'

They just got him elected Prez. We should send the moron loons Thank You letters.
I was just reading this morning that the startling change in polls from last month to this putting Trump much farther ahead than he already was ------------ is believed to be because Republicans are angry at these Banana Republic tactics by the Democrats. The end of the piece cited the "bad-tempered" one-word campaign ruin Hilary Clinton uttered near the end of her campaign: deplorables.

Hillary's campaign did a no-contest deal, not Hillary personally.

Yes,, Trump is someone who has pissed a lot of people off, that's why he's going down.
It's easy to piss off brainwashed people with Asperger's. Just ask any Nazi.

He'll beat the rap like he beat the two impeachments. He will fundraise while it's happening. This might even boost him back into the Presidency.

Democrats are being stupid doing this.

This is the first and least consequential of more indictments to come on Crooked Donnie

Nothing says we're totally not a banana republic quite like indicting the leader of the opposition...

Bad move
:yes_text12::thankusmile: when you fight the establishment,thats what happens. they took out kennedy for doing so but have failed in trying to do so with trump because he has always been one step ahead of them. this will backfire on them hugely making him more popular than ever.the american people love it that he fights against the establishment and for them.

Forum List

Back