Trump hit with criminal charges in New York, a first for a US ex-president -New York Times

We did beat the man on issues. We beat him in 2020.

The people didn’t care for his lawless attitudes and behaviors.

I find it pretty hypocritical that the party of “lock her up” is complaining of political prosecutions.
I'll admit that the republican's have let us down using rhetoric that had no teeth behind it, but regardless it doesn't change the issue's on the matters being right or wrong.

This will backfire on the sewage slime that is the democrat party. Polls are now surging pro-Trump.
the Democratic party had nothing to do with this indictment in NY....

The Democratic party likely wished he would have let the other indictments go first from the Georgia DA and the Special Counsel investigation....

but they are NOT coordinating with each other, they each have their own separate crimes....and Bragg bringing charges first, clearly shows this.

the Democratic party had nothing to do with this indictment in NY....

The Democratic party likely wished he would have let the other indictments go first from the Georgia DA and the Special Counsel investigation....

but they are NOT coordinating with each other, they each have their own separate crimes....and Bragg bringing charges first, clearly shows this.
I am sure it is politics, and I am sure Trump broke the law. We will have to see the charges and evidence. But to the Trump faithful, even video makes no difference.

I'll admit that the republican's have let us down using rhetoric that had no teeth behind it, but regardless it doesn't change the issue's on the matters being right or wrong.
It’s not the Republican’s fault. The Republican electorate rewards politicians who talk tough but rational minds know there’s no way they could possibly follow through on their talk.

You demand your politicians promise you the moon and get angry when they can’t deliver.

It’s your fault.

He was suck shit Draft Dodging Fucking Coward, just the the Traitor was.

Biden honored the military, the Traitor called the Men and Women who died serving our country "Suckers and Losers".

Biden never stood at a podium in Helsinki and side with a Russian Dictator against the U.S. The Traitor did.

Biden share highly classified information with both the Russian Ambassador AND the Russian Foreign Minster.

Biden never attacked Gold Star Families for disagreeing with him, the Traitor all of that and happy to do so.

The Traitor is a shit sucking 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Coward.
What are you, like 25 years old still living in your parents basement ??? Your anger is always on display.. Do you own gun's ?? If you do they probably need to pay you an evaluation visit.

What are you, like 25 years old still living in your parents basement ??? Your anger is always on display.. Do you own gun's ?? If you do they probably need to pay you an evaluation visit.
He is at least old enough to go to boot camp and become an 0311. The least of him is out of your reach. If he really was an 0311

It’s not the Republican’s fault. The Republican electorate rewards politicians who talk tough but rational minds know there’s no way they could possibly follow through on their talk.

You demand your politicians promise you the moon and get angry when they can’t deliver.

It’s your fault.
If the moon is within reach, and it needs to be visited for a righteous reason, then they best get their aces in gear and get there, otherwise if that's what we hired them for or else.

If the moon is within reach, and it needs to be visited for a righteous reason, then they best get their aces in gear and get there, otherwise if that's what we hired them for or else.
I guess a common idiom of “promise the moon” is lost on you.

Republicans promise things they know they can’t do. They have no plan to do it.

If you want candidates to stop being “all talk”, then stop voting for the candidates who are very obviously “all talk”.

I guess a common idiom of “promise the moon” is lost on you.

Republicans promise things they know they can’t do. They have no plan to do it.

If you want candidates to stop being “all talk”, then stop voting for the candidates who are very obviously “all talk”.
Kinda like the democrats, or any politician. :eusa_whistle:

FB_IMG_1680400706702.jpg

Forum List

Back