Trump hit with criminal charges in New York, a first for a US ex-president -New York Times

a billionaire is afraid of a misdemeanor ? lol ! his polls went up bigly when he leaked that he was getting indicted a couple of weeks ago ! they are now going to skyrocket ! the people will decide who the republican nominee not the democrat totalitarian marxist !
Was that the catturd2 poll? LOL! Thirty counts pal. Thirty.

You gottem now Dumbleweed! This is the big one! The evidence is overwhelming! All your dreams are about to come true! They really really are! There’s no way the dems would lift your hopes so high again and smash them to pieces again!
It's an actual conviction. It's a start. First of all, buttplug, you'll notice I've refrained from any 'we got him now' BS hysteria the entire time. Spare me the trolling.

“This felony indictment is actually really good for Trump which is why I & the rest of his base are flipping the f*ck out” ~ sycophant

NIce spin Skippy.
I simply said the NY TIMES collaboration with the CIA on a daily basis concerning all matters including Donald Trump is a well-known fact.
conspiracy-tin-foil.jpg

They can't get rid of their problem because they based their strategy quite heavily on gerrymandering, deep red states, and the electoral college. They created an ecosystem that is bankrolled by billionaires but the voters are angry working class culture warriors.

DeSantis could defeat Trump, but sorry, liberals: the way that DeSantis beats Trump...is by being even meaner and nastier than Trump.
oh yes ! DeSantis will have the weaklings on the left pining for the good ole Trump days ! guess what demclowns the next POTUS will very likely be Trump or DeSantis ! and DeSantis may be harder to beat in the general than Trump ! Florida is no longer a purple toss up state ! lol ! so laugh and celebrate wimps ! in about a year and a half [nov 2024] you all will be triggered BIGLY ! :auiqs.jpg:
1680227133702.jpeg

Finally the first of the criminal charges. And out of trump's own mouth we get the verdict. He's already claiming that it's politically motived and an attempt to interfere with an election ( the current ). That's exactly why he's being charged, in attempting to silence Stormy Daniels he interfered with the election back then.
That is not illegal.

Kemp may not like Trump, but he still needs MAGA voters. Everyone's talking up DeSantis and Youngkin. I suspect Kemp is looking closely at 2028 and he would be a formidable candidate if Trump or DeSantis fails in 24.

DeSanctimonious has just said he will not extradite Crooked Donnie

I could have sworn I saw some people here spiking the football when it was announced the Grand Jury was taking a month off.

Oh well.
I'll own up to it.

I said several times that he would never be indicted. I didn't get to spike the ball over the month off, but I sure spiked it when the jury took a day off. I even offered a couple of posters a sweet bet that would have me taking a month off from the board right now. Too bad nobody took the bet. Not gonna lie, I could use a break from this place.

One poster held out over a time limit of six months that he thought was too short. Dooooh!

I've offered several such bets on other topics, and only a few have been accepted. I've never lost one, and never would have lost one until this one.

I fucked up this time by thinking 'Such and such Democrat isn't that stupid.' It's a rookie mistake and you hate to see it . . .

Last edited:
The defense team wasted no time in makng a demand for this very same.
Of course he did. What defense team wouldn't?

Lol. You thought the fact they went through the formal process of obtaining evidence was a sign of ignorance by the prosecutors? Unreal.

So naive and easily manipulated. Fox news love you.

Forum List

Back