Trump, His Daughter and the Iranian Revolutionary Guard

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Not long ago the Trumps were associating with members of the Iran Revolutionary Guard.
Strange how that has turned into an assassination of that leader. Must be a change of heart.

And John Bolton. Do you think he feels good about this killing? Maybe yes, but maybe no since he didn't get in on it today.

"Allegations, detailed in an extensive investigative report, that the Trump Organization participated in a scheme that likely helped the I.R.G.C. launder money and acquire weapons of mass destruction. (Must have been an oversight!) In 2017, The New Yorker published a story about Trump Tower Baku, a hotel in Azerbaijan that never opened and appeared “to be a corrupt operation engineered by oligarchs tied to Iran’s Revolutionary Guard.”

"It was around the time the Trumps went into business with the Mammadovs that international banks had become increasingly reluctant to accept money from businesses owned by the I.R.G.C., making it necessary for Iran to find an alternative way to send money outside the country, including to allies like Hezbollah and the Syrian government. As Davidson noted today, the I.R.G.C. came up with “a clever scheme [to] create hundreds of ‘private’ companies, owned by I.R.G.C. officers, that would fund terror, seek W.M.D, launder money and do other bidding of the central organization.” Many of these companies, including the Darvishi’s Azarpassillo, were “barely disguised.” As The New Yorker reported in 2017, anyone paying half an ounce of attention would have noticed that the Trump Tower project sure carried some hallmarks of a money-laundering operation"

Trump Had No Problem with Iran’s Revolutionary Guard When He Was Doing Business with Its Associates

"According the the Obama Department of Defense, Qasem Soleimani was a terrorist directly responsible for the murder of over 500 US service men & women. Why are congressional Dems outraged that he’s finally dead?" - Lyin Ted

Does shitt and nanny have this information? Impeach immediately!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not long ago the Trumps were associating with members of the Iran Revolutionary Guard.
Strange how that has turned into an assassination of that leader. Must be a change of heart.

And John Bolton. Do you think he feels good about this killing? Maybe yes, but maybe no since he didn't get in on it today.

"Allegations, detailed in an extensive investigative report, that the Trump Organization participated in a scheme that likely helped the I.R.G.C. launder money and acquire weapons of mass destruction. (Must have been an oversight!) In 2017, The New Yorker published a story about Trump Tower Baku, a hotel in Azerbaijan that never opened and appeared “to be a corrupt operation engineered by oligarchs tied to Iran’s Revolutionary Guard.”

"It was around the time the Trumps went into business with the Mammadovs that international banks had become increasingly reluctant to accept money from businesses owned by the I.R.G.C., making it necessary for Iran to find an alternative way to send money outside the country, including to allies like Hezbollah and the Syrian government. As Davidson noted today, the I.R.G.C. came up with “a clever scheme [to] create hundreds of ‘private’ companies, owned by I.R.G.C. officers, that would fund terror, seek W.M.D, launder money and do other bidding of the central organization.” Many of these companies, including the Darvishi’s Azarpassillo, were “barely disguised.” As The New Yorker reported in 2017, anyone paying half an ounce of attention would have noticed that the Trump Tower project sure carried some hallmarks of a money-laundering operation"

Trump Had No Problem with Iran’s Revolutionary Guard When He Was Doing Business with Its Associates

You guys have cried "Wolf!" too many times to be believed. Everything you claim turns out to be a lie.

Desperation.....
Are you saying its all a big lie? Of course you do.
I do not have enough toilet paper to wipe all the shit from the walls that you all fling...
Talk about deflecting so all you can say is fling.

"After Trump’s speech, the Treasury named Shahid Alamolhoda Industries, Rastafann Ertebat Engineering Company, and Fanamoj as, essentially, tools of the Revolutionary Guard. Strikingly, the Treasury did not name Azarpassillo, an Iranian firm with a leadership made up of lifelong Revolutionary Guard officers. Azarpassillo’s leaders have been named by U.S. officials as likely money launderers for the Revolutionary Guard and, through their international construction operations, the company is ideally suited to provide W.M.D. components.

Azarpassillo has another interesting connection; one of its apparent partners in money laundering, the Mammadov family of Azerbaijan, was also, until quite recently, in business with the Trump Organization. In fact, for the entire Presidential campaign, the Trump Organization knew that it was actively involved with a company that was likely laundering money for the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps. This is not a wild conspiracy theory; it is an acknowledged fact, confirmed by Alan Garten, the Trump Organization’s general counsel, and not disputed by the White House or any of the people involved. Ivanka Trump directly oversaw the relationship with the Mammadov family, led by Ziya Mammadov, a man whom American diplomats have called “notoriously corrupt even for Azerbaijan.”

The Iran Business Ties Trump Didn’t Disclose

Tissue?
OIP.Gr-wfFvbXZMXyuFaQH0t7wHaIF

"But some in Azerbaijan allege the Trumps had a more active hand in the project. “We were always following their instructions," an unnamed Azerbaijani lawyer involved with the project told The New Yorker. "We were in constant contact with the Trump Organization. They approved the smallest details."

"Only last week, a Reuters report indicated that Trump's administration is currently trying to label the IRGC as a "terrorist organization." But only a few years ago, Trump's company evidently had few qualms about lending his name to a project that could benefit them."

Donald Trump's hotel in Azerbaijan linked with corruption, Iran's Revolutionary Guard

Well they got money from Russian and Chinese mobsters , why not drug cartels. They got money any way they could and they didn't care who they were dealing with , the dirtier the better.
So you believe that this thread is way beyond any conspiracy? Plus the fact that Ivanka did a video on this shit in one of the most corrupt places on earth to do business. She received some where in the area of $750K... Plus that damn place never opened for business. F'N grifters.

Well they got money from Russian and Chinese mobsters , why not drug cartels. They got money any way they could and they didn't care who they were dealing with , the dirtier the better.
So you believe that this thread is way beyond any conspiracy? Plus the fact that Ivanka did a video on this shit in one of the most corrupt places on earth to do business. She received some where in the area of $750K... Plus that damn place never opened for business. F'N grifters.

What do you care? Was Trump taking taxpayer money like the Democrats do? Cue the c*nt act.

Forum List

Back