Trump hires the Devil to run his failing campaign

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Trump hired the Brietbart dick who sent Breitbart "reporters" to Paul Ryan's house where his children live to harass him.

I Know Trump's New Campaign Chairman, Steve Bannon. Here's What You Need To Know.

Another con-man? (like Trumpy)

3. Bannon Took At Least One Major Breitbart Investor For A Serious Ride. One of the main investors in Breitbart News is Robert Mercer. The Mercer family put millions of dollars into a Ted Cruz super PAC during this election cycle, even as Bannon manipulated Breitbart News into a Cruz-bashing Trump propaganda outlet. The spokesperson for the Mercer family was Kellyanne Conway, who has now been installed as Trump’s campaign manager. I have been reliably informed by sources associated with the pro-Cruz super PAC that for months, as Bannon was using Breitbart News to promote Trump, the Mercers were defending Bannon’s neutrality to other Cruz supporters worried about Breitbart’s dishonest coverage about Cruz.

It's probably a good thing he hired Bannon. If Trump is going to double down on being a bigoted, ill-informed fat mouth because that's what his supporters like, the country has nothing to worry about. His numbers will continue to tank. He may as well have hired a journalist from the National Enquirer to write his speeches. Nice move, Donald.

Trump hired Breitbart dick who sent Breitbart "reporters" to Paul Ryan's house where his children live to harass him.

I Know Trump's New Campaign Chairman, Steve Bannon. Here's What You Need To Know.

Another con-man? (like Trumpy)

3. Bannon Took At Least One Major Breitbart Investor For A Serious Ride. One of the main investors in Breitbart News is Robert Mercer. The Mercer family put millions of dollars into a Ted Cruz super PAC during this election cycle, even as Bannon manipulated Breitbart News into a Cruz-bashing Trump propaganda outlet. The spokesperson for the Mercer family was Kellyanne Conway, who has now been installed as Trump’s campaign manager. I have been reliably informed by sources associated with the pro-Cruz super PAC that for months, as Bannon was using Breitbart News to promote Trump, the Mercers were defending Bannon’s neutrality to other Cruz supporters worried about Breitbart’s dishonest coverage about Cruz.
Trump made an excellent campaign move. Bannon will be the demolition man who will derail Hillary's chances of becoming president.

Forum List

Back