Trump: Have the Coronavirus, Go to Work and recover!

This is the extent to which the empty headed worship The State....What's the prez supposed to do, run out and be a one-man pathogen exterminator?
The prez should not be downplaying a spreading pandemic. Is that so hard.
What does the word pandemic mean to you? What it really means is far different than what's going on in your pointy head. Of course Trump should not be stoking fears and contributing to hysteria.

This is the extent to which the empty headed worship The State....What's the prez supposed to do, run out and be a one-man pathogen exterminator?
What does the word pandemic mean to you? What it really means is far different than what's going on in your pointy head. Of course Trump should not be stoking fears and contributing to hysteria.
I’ll put you down in the category of, if you have the coronavirus go to work to recover.

Because if you are too timid to disagree with Trump then you must agree with what he said.

I’ll put you down in the category of, if you have the coronavirus go to work.
If you are not sick go to work. Do not kill your dog and cat. Do not put your children in the hospital. Accept that you are not sick and go to work.

If you are not sick go to work. Do not kill your dog and cat. Do not put your children in the hospital. Accept that you are not sick and go to work.
If you are infected with the coronavirus should you go to work?

Symptoms of this infection include fever, cough and difficulty breathing or shortness of breath. The illness causes lung lesions and pneumonia. But milder cases may resemble the flu or a bad cold, making detection difficult.

Read the last sentence. This is from the CDC. That’s all he was saying. The # of actual cases may be under reported as people may just think they have a bad cold.
I’ll put you in the category of: if you have the coronavirus go to work.
Not what he nor I said. Why are you doing this? To be a troll? He said many don’t even know they have it and continue with their daily lives.
There are threads all over this board, for instance, started by Trumpists that the coronavirus is some kind of joke. Trump said that if you have it you can go to work to recover. I mean what kind of idiot says that. Trump was clear what he said and what he meant.
I just told you that’s not what he said and not what I am saying. Let me dumb it down.

If you know you have the virus seek help and follow CDC protocol. Many think it’s just a bad cold and still go to work. Have you never gone to work with a bad cold? You’re conflating the two in order to troll. Why are you purposely spreading false rumors and lies? Not only about Trump but now me? Hold yourself accountable
Please...let those listen to Trump’s words and make up their minds. Most agree with my interpretation and not yours. You can put lipstick on a pig but it is still a pig. Trump’s words were clear.

No, only hacks like you make up the interpretations you are making. When he was talking about a hoax, he was talking about the Dem's effort to make it look like his administration was doing nothing about the virus.

In the 2nd case, he is talking about mild or asymptomatic people not realizing they have it and going to work or other common areas. He isn't telling them to go to work.

Why do you have to lie so much?

And you are a fucking liar.

Again, he wasn't telling people to do that. he was saying people with a mild case of it may think it's a cold and go about their daily lives.

Symptoms of this infection include fever, cough and difficulty breathing or shortness of breath. The illness causes lung lesions and pneumonia. But milder cases may resemble the flu or a bad cold, making detection difficult.

Read the last sentence. This is from the CDC. That’s all he was saying. The # of actual cases may be under reported as people may just think they have a bad cold.
Not what he nor I said. Why are you doing this? To be a troll? He said many don’t even know they have it and continue with their daily lives.
There are threads all over this board, for instance, started by Trumpists that the coronavirus is some kind of joke. Trump said that if you have it you can go to work to recover. I mean what kind of idiot says that. Trump was clear what he said and what he meant.
I just told you that’s not what he said and not what I am saying. Let me dumb it down.

If you know you have the virus seek help and follow CDC protocol. Many think it’s just a bad cold and still go to work. Have you never gone to work with a bad cold? You’re conflating the two in order to troll. Why are you purposely spreading false rumors and lies? Not only about Trump but now me? Hold yourself accountable
Please...let those listen to Trump’s words and make up their minds. Most agree with my interpretation and not yours. You can put lipstick on a pig but it is still a pig. Trump’s words were clear.

How can I believe you when you twisted my own words? Your credibility is ZERO.

Don't you get tired of making excuses for him?

I criticize him as well but I won't do it for something he didn't do. Aren't you tired of people twisting his words in order to vilify him?

Yes. They should also kiss and hug one another to give each other support.

No, only hacks like you make up the interpretations you are making. When he was talking about a hoax, he was talking about the Dem's effort to make it look like his administration was doing nothing about the virus.

In the 2nd case, he is talking about mild or asymptomatic people not realizing they have it and going to work or other common areas. He isn't telling them to go to work.

Listen Triggeredboy, posters can make up their own mind what Trump said. Trump’s message was clear despite your drama queen response. Grow the hell up.

He put a travel ban in place before it was even called a pandemic. He is not downplaying it, he simply said the stats could be misleading.
First he insinuated it was hoax and now he is saying go to work if you have it. If that ain’t downplaying it than what is?
Quit lying. He never insinuated the virus was a hoax and you know it.

I criticize him as well but I won't do it for something he didn't do. Aren't you tired of people twisting his words in order to vilify him?
If you consider quoting someone accurately is twisting their words, then you have a problem with the words that were said.

Listen Triggeredboy, posters can make up their own mind what Trump said. Trump’s message was clear despite your drama queen response. Grow the hell up.

Bullshit. your title is a lie, your analysis is a lie. You are nothing but a fucking liar.

You are fucking pond scum, a miserable boil on the asshole of humanity.

If you consider quoting someone accurately is twisting their words, then you have a problem with the words that were said.

You. Are. A Fucking. Liar.

How do you know you are infected? If you have a stuffy nose does that mean infected? If you feel just fine. Are you infected?

How can I believe you when you twisted my own words? Your credibility is ZERO.[/QUOTE

Bullshit. your title is a lie, your analysis is a lie. You are nothing but a fucking liar.

Drama queen at it again. Stick to the OP RuPaul.

How can I believe you when you twisted my own words? Your credibility is ZERO.[/QUOTE

Drama queen at it again. Stick to theOP RuPaul.

Learn to quote properly, you fucking liar.

You are a fucking liar. What you say he meant with his words is not even remotely true.

Battle of Gandalfs LOL

You did not quote me accurately. That is a blatant lie.

I never said this:

He really needs to let Pence handle this and go back to trashing Biden.

Forum List

Back