Trump: Have the Coronavirus, Go to Work and recover!

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012

Last edited:
Symptoms of this infection include fever, cough and difficulty breathing or shortness of breath. The illness causes lung lesions and pneumonia. But milder cases may resemble the flu or a bad cold, making detection difficult.

Read the last sentence. This is from the CDC. That’s all he was saying. The # of actual cases may be under reported as people may just think they have a bad cold.

Symptoms of this infection include fever, cough and difficulty breathing or shortness of breath. The illness causes lung lesions and pneumonia. But milder cases may resemble the flu or a bad cold, making detection difficult.

Read the last sentence. This is from the CDC. That’s all he was saying. The # of actual cases may be under reported as people may just think they have a bad cold.
I’ll put you in the category of: if you have the coronavirus go to work.

This is the extent to which the empty headed worship The State....What's the prez supposed to do, run out and be a one-man pathogen exterminator?
The prez should not be downplaying a spreading pandemic. Is that so hard.

Not what he nor I said. Why are you doing this? To be a troll? He said many don’t even know they have it and continue with their daily lives.

This is the extent to which the empty headed worship The State....What's the prez supposed to do, run out and be a one-man pathogen exterminator?
He put a travel ban in place before it was even called a pandemic. He is not downplaying it, he simply said the stats could be misleading.

And just yesterday he was a government expert....Now, this...

Not what he nor I said. Why are you doing this? To be a troll? He said many don’t even know they have it and continue with their daily lives.
There are threads all over this board, for instance, started by Trumpists that the coronavirus is some kind of joke. Trump said that if you have it you can go to work to recover. I mean what kind of idiot says that. Trump was clear what he said and what he meant.

He put a travel ban in place before it was even called a pandemic. He is not downplaying it, he simply said the stats could be misleading.
First he insinuated it was hoax and now he is saying go to work if you have it. If that ain’t downplaying it than what is?

There are threads all over this board, for instance, started by Trumpists that the coronavirus is some kind of joke. Trump said that if you have it you can go to work to recover. I mean what kind of idiot says that. Trump was clear what he said and what he meant.
I just told you that’s not what he said and not what I am saying. Let me dumb it down.

If you know you have the virus seek help and follow CDC protocol. Many think it’s just a bad cold and still go to work. Have you never gone to work with a bad cold? You’re conflating the two in order to troll. Why are you purposely spreading false rumors and lies? Not only about Trump but now me? Hold yourself accountable

First he insinuated it was hoax and now he is saying go to work if you have it. If that ain’t downplaying it than what is?
Link that he said it was a “hoax”. Why did he put the travel ban in place if he was “downplaying” it?

Trump knows more than the Doctors
Trump is smart, he has a big brain, he has a Yuge IQ

I just told you that’s not what he said and not what I am saying. Let me dumb it down.

If you know you have the virus seek help and follow CDC protocol. Many think it’s just a bad cold and still go to work. Have you never gone to work with a bad cold? You’re conflating the two in order to troll. Why are you purposely spreading false rumors and lies? Not only about Trump but now me? Hold yourself accountable
Please...let those listen to Trump’s words and make up their minds. Most agree with my interpretation and not yours. You can put lipstick on a pig but it is still a pig. Trump’s words were clear.

Don't you get tired of making excuses for him?

Some people have no symptoms at all. In this case, the hysteria is worse than thebl disease itself. The country cannot be allowed to panic itself into a grinding halt. People are killing pets out of fear. Under political hysteria they will be killing their neighbors.

Link that he said it was a “hoax”. Why did he put the travel ban in place if he was “downplaying” it?
The left says he put the travel ban in place because he's racist. They win no matter what.

Forum List

Back