Trump Hatred

Rumpole, This is hysterical......

Did you ever see Stalin talking like this?

Hah! Trump doesn't need help being painted as in idiot, it's self evident every time he opens his mouth.

Rumpole, This is hysterical......

Did you ever see Stalin talking like this?

Hah! Trump doesn't need help being painted as in idiot, it's self evident every time he opens his mouth.

Why in the world does he have to keep doing that? Is he THAT desperate for approval?

He's a child who feels his only worth is what he can convince others it is.

His policies? What policies? you mean massive tax cuts for his rich buddies, his killing women's reproductive rights? His creating and atmosphere of bullying, dog whistling his base to send death threats to election officials who preside over outcomes they don't' like, and death threats to judges and clerks because he is under indictment for criminal behaviour? Hell, hate crimes spiked when he took office, no wonder the KKK loves him.

View attachment 929744
here, take yee a listen.

There are lots of good reasons to hate trump if you want to go that route. His lack of intelligence ,
Echoed by many in Congress who keep getting re-elected but seem to escape your wrath.
his uncouth ness ,
Also echoed by some in Congress.
his insincerity , his lies , his dishonesty and cruelty in dealing with others and holding himself in higher regard than the nation's well-being.
Translation, all politicians, yet they seem to be invisible to you.
Just to name a few of his more important faults.
Those are very simplistic excuses. Hating someone you've never met who has never hurt you, leaping with glee at any hint of their misfortune, combing desperately through favorite hate sites daily looking for crumbs of something they may have done to feed and justify your hate, etc. is just dumb. It gives them power over you and is why you are rightly accused of having TRUMP! living rent-free in your head. If you really hate TRUMP! so much, the worst thing you could do to him is ignore him. He would hate that and probably ramp up everything, trying to get your attention again.

It amazes one that he so easily triggers so many. SMH

Echoed by many in Congress who keep getting re-elected but seem to escape your wrath.

Those are very simplistic excuses. Hating someone you've never met who has never hurt you, leaping with glee at any hint of their misfortune, combing desperately through favorite hate sites daily looking for crumbs of something they may have done to feed and justify your hate, etc. is just dumb. It gives them power over you and is why you are rightly accused of having TRUMP! living rent-free in your head. If you really hate TRUMP! so much, the worst thing you could do to him is ignore him. He would hate that and probably ramp up everything, trying to get your attention again.

Trump does this to himself. It's way over the top. No one else says it has to be me , I am the answer. Such a total nut case.

Since you seem to disagree, Stann, I pity you. I can walk away from this computer and not think about Quid Pro or any other politician because I have a life. I don't hate Washingtonians and don't look to justify that hate. Turning political opposition into hate is how civil wars get started. Observe what will happen should TRUMP! rightly defeat the tater this fall. I predict unhinged leftists to randomly strike out and attempt to kill people walking down the street if they see a red hat. That's hate and is dumb, especially because they'll probably attack the wrong guy and get ventilated.

Trump does this to himself. It's way over the top. No one else says it has to be me , I am the answer. Such a total nut case.
The worst thing you could do to him is ignore him. It would drive him nuts.

Trump did this to himself , what an idiot .
Trump is trump. He is not owned. People truly like that feature!!!!! Oh, and his policies were good for Americans. Listen as they explain it.

Since you seem to disagree, Stann, I pity you. I can walk away from this computer and not think about Quid Pro or any other politician because I have a life. I don't hate Washingtonians and don't look to justify that hate. Turning political opposition into hate is how civil wars get started. Observe what will happen should TRUMP! rightly defeat the tater this fall. I predict unhinged leftists to randomly strike out and attempt to kill people walking down the street if they see a red hat. That's hate and is dumb, especially because they'll probably attack the wrong guy and get ventilated.
No other politician took all that hatred and anger and molded it into a weapon that directly attacked our government. Had it escalated and gone the way trump thought it would be could have declared martial law and remained in power. Fortunately their plot failed.

You're doing a lot of dodging to avoid a simple answer. You claimed you were in the same room with him because you went to a rally. THAT was a goofy response. Here's the reality, you hate a guy you never met who didn't harm you, and no, you didn't meet him, didn't talk to him, didn't spend any time with him, didn't work with him, didn't live next door to him. You literally hate him, for no good reason.
I get it. One of trump's top campaign strategies is to whine because people don't like him. You're right. People don't like him.

I get it. One of trump's top campaign strategies is to whine because people don't like him. You're right. People don't like him.
There's a difference between "He's not suitable for the presidency because I prefer someone else", and "I'm proud to hate him". That kind of stuff rots your soul and doesn't benefit you at all.

No other politician took all that hatred and anger and molded it into a weapon that directly attacked our government. Had it escalated and gone the way trump thought it would be could have declared martial law and remained in power. Fortunately their plot failed.
He wouldn't have done that and he wouldn't have remained in power. See how easy it is to imagine stuff when you pretend you can read someone's mind?

There's a difference between "He's not suitable for the presidency because I prefer someone else", and "I'm proud to hate him". That kind of stuff rots your soul and doesn't benefit you at all.
A follower of the big lie is opining about what will rot your soul. How droll.

Forum List

Back