Trump Hates Being Second To Anyone

All presidents are the same. Not just Trump. Every single one.
So I am wondering if you can show me a post where you directly criticized Trump's spending or budget.

You know, like this:

This budget of Barrys is nothing but a joke. He's not touching entitlements and all his "cuts" are projected to the future. Oh yeah. Like anyone thinks those "cuts" are gonna happen

He knows it won't pass. Hell. His own Dems won't go for it.

He can however try to shift the blame to Congress while trying to make himself look more re-electable.

He is "trying"after all.

Its all a big shell game and most folks are to stupid to realize it.

Oh so I have to show you I don't approve of the budget??
Yep. Pseudocons attacked Barry's spending from day one. They didn't wait until he had broken Bush's debt record.

I am wondering what is taking you so long to attack Trump's.

How DO you stand the stench of your own hypocrisy?

Gee funny you didn't show the rest of what I said.

Oh and what good would it do if I approve or disapprove of the Federal budget??

None. So I don't approve. Its way to big. But it will not be changed because I don't approve of it. Nor will it be changed if You don't approve of it.

s
So I am wondering if you can show me a post where you directly criticized Trump's spending or budget.

You know, like this:

This budget of Barrys is nothing but a joke. He's not touching entitlements and all his "cuts" are projected to the future. Oh yeah. Like anyone thinks those "cuts" are gonna happen

He can however try to shift the blame to Congress while trying to make himself look more re-electable.

He is "trying"after all.

Well all Fed budgets are huge. That's what happens when you have a bloated Federal Government.

Can anything be done about it. Cut the size of Government and budget all levels of said Government.

Will that happen?? Not in my lifetime.

...And she sticks the landing!!

Better than you landing. You landed on your ass.

Why the hostility? I am heaping praise on your ability to shift viewpoints on a dime. It's truly quite remarkable.

Nope. You are being the liberal asshole you always are.

You are fun to read though.

Happy trails you freeloader king you.

I tell you this, and I've said it before.

The pseudocons will suddenly discover the record spending and doubling of our deficits after the Democrats take the House.

"I blame Pelosi!"

They won't be able to stop themselves, even knowing I just called them out ahead of time for it.

They are hard-wired for that kind of hypocrisy. This is the result of long term brainwashing by their propagandists. Willful blindness where necessary, and a slow and deliberate dumbing down over the past two decades.

The pseudocons will suddenly discover the record spending and doubling of our deficits after the Democrats take the House.

Too late

I've been bring that up for 6 years.
You've been bringing up Trump's profligacy for six years? How is that possible?

Can you show me a post of yours directly attacking Trump's spending?

Thanks ahead of time.

You know, like this:

He is "trying"after all.

Yep. Pseudocons attacked Barry's spending from day one. They didn't wait until he had broken Bush's debt record.

What good it do when you disapproved of Obama's budget?

Hmmmm...

You know, like this:

He is "trying"after all.

Hmmmm...

Oh get ready for her response. It's going to be a true sight to behold!

You know, like this:

He is "trying"after all.

Hmmmm...

As I said. Our approval or disapproval means nothing. Not for Trump, Obama, Bush or any of the past presidents.

You already know that.

What? None of the End-the-Fed stop-devaluing-our-money libertarians have anything to say about Trump's plan to "print more money" if we get in a debt bind?

Huh!

How about that!

You know, like this:

Hmmmm...

As I said. Our approval or disapproval means nothing. Not for Trump, Obama, Bush or any of the past presidents.

You already know that.
And yet you felt the need to voice your disapproval of Obama's spending, and have been totally silent about Trump's spending.

How about that!

s

You know, like this:

Well all Fed budgets are huge. That's what happens when you have a bloated Federal Government.

Can anything be done about it. Cut the size of Government and budget all levels of said Government.

Why the hostility? I am heaping praise on your ability to shift viewpoints on a dime. It's truly quite remarkable.

Nope. You are being the liberal asshole you always are.

You are fun to read though.

Happy trails you freeloader king you.

Can you imagine how much more difficult life would be if you were actually held accountable for your inconsistent viewpoints? I totally get it. Life should be simple. Who needs that burden of continuity slowing down their day?

Secrets of the Federal Budget Revealed

Daffy Donald's proposed budget for FY2019 is $4.407 trillion.

That's a taxpayer-busting record. That's a trillion dollars more than any of Obama's yearly spending.

I will make the math simple: Obama + $1 trillion = Trump

The Donald's deficit for FY2019 is a trillion bucks, not counting the off balance sheet spending which will increase the deficit even more.

Daffy Donald loooooooooves spending other people's money. He's doubled the deficit he inherited, he has achieved record spending, and he is well on his way toward shattering Obama's total debt record.

But at least the Dow is performing well, thanks to Trump!

Oh, wait...

ER9c.gif

You know, like this:

He is "trying"after all.

"Why the hostility? I am heaping praise on your ability to shift viewpoints on a dime. It's truly quite remarkable."

You, and others, are trolling, and making personal attacks.

If it continues, the thread will be closed

The methods employed to defend Trump violating a benchmark set by the pseudocons themselves:

1) "B-b-b-b-but Obama!" Variations include, "It was okay with you when Obama did it!" or "You didn't notice before now, eh?"

2) "Trump is no worse than anyone who came before." This is actually an admission Trump is just as BAD as or WORSE than those before, and is not the great MAGA savior they claim him to be.

And then there is the utter capitulation of principles they used to claim to hold so dear:

3) "Who cares?"

That's the worst one. That one is just plain evil. That's the one which has so totally eroded and destroyed conservatism.

Hmmmm...

You already know that.
And yet you felt the need to voice your disapproval of Obama's spending, and have been totally silent about Trump's spending.

How about that!

LOL Oh I don't like any of the spending.

I'd like to see Govt. cut down and about half the Fed workers let go.

I'd dearly love to see spending cuts across the Federal board.

I'd also like to see the end of foreign aid.

But. You and I both know that will never happen.

How about that??

Last edited:
It’s quite clear that the debt only matters to some people when their party of choice isn’t in control.

"I blame Pelosi!"

They won't be able to stop themselves, even knowing I just called them out ahead of time for it.

They are hard-wired for that kind of hypocrisy. This is the result of long term brainwashing by their propagandists. Willful blindness where necessary, and a slow and deliberate dumbing down over the past two decades.

Too late

Thanks ahead of time.

No, because I no longer bother barking at the moon.

If we ever get a line item veto back, I'll blame it on the president, til then, it's the House writing it, and the Senate approving it.

all the president can do is approve, or veto it.

Secrets of the Federal Budget Revealed

Daffy Donald's proposed budget for FY2019 is $4.407 trillion.

That's a taxpayer-busting record. That's a trillion dollars more than any of Obama's yearly spending.

I will make the math simple: Obama + $1 trillion = Trump

The Donald's deficit for FY2019 is a trillion bucks, not counting the off balance sheet spending which will increase the deficit even more.

Daffy Donald loooooooooves spending other people's money. He's doubled the deficit he inherited, he has achieved record spending, and he is well on his way toward shattering Obama's total debt record.

But at least the Dow is performing well, thanks to Trump!

Oh, wait...
Perhaps you and we give presidents too much blame and too much credit on the economy's plight.
So, anyway, tell me where you would cut a trillion out of the budget to balance it?
Glad you asked!

The first thing I would do is ban all tax expenditures. They add up to $1.4 trillion. So with just that one thing, the budget would not only be balanced, we could lower tax rates on EVERYONE. This would have the added benefit of leveling the taxpayer playing field. A tertiary result would be instant campaign finance reform since special interests would no longer have an incentive to bribe our politicians to put all those carve-outs in the tax code for them. Finally, we would all be able to file our taxes on a postcard.

The next thing I would do is raise the Medicare and Social Security eligibility age to 70, and index the retirement age to 9 percent of the population going forward. We are LIVING longer, we should be WORKING longer.

Balancing the budget and paying off our debt would be easy if we had honest politicians with spines.

But we get the politicians we deserve. We DEMAND they spend above our means. Every last one of us demands it.

You blame the poor. Pathetic.

I like what you're saying, makes solid good sense.
But for one thing: Living longer is not adding up to having good health longer, not unless you've got the $$$ to pay for procedures and practices that insurance companies won't cover, which are numerous.
Living longer is translating into the expensive and time-consuming management of illnesses and physical problems we wouldn't be having if we died in our 50s and 60s like we did in the early part of the 20th century.
So raising the Medicare age to 70 would be financially devastating for millions of people.

A blast from the past:

Is it in the general welfare to run up a large debt of $16 trillion? The same argument used to amass such spending for the general welfare could easily be used to erradicate such spending for the general welfare. Even Barak Obama himself said as much in 2006 when he observed the spending Bush was doing in the White House. He said that such spending was reckless and was weakening the nation at home and abroad and it was all due to a lack of leadership.

Listen, the ONLY legal means to reverse coarse is the Article V movement. States need to bypass the Federal government and pass budget constraints with draconian penalties for not complying.

Congress will NEVER limit their own spending.

NEVER!

This is not a Trump issue, nor a party issue. This is a system problem issue. Congress was NEVER meant to have all this money and power.
The Obama + $1 trillion budget Daffy Donald just submitted is ALLLLLLLL Trump.

He owns it. Totally. It's all his. It came from his desk.

BEFORE Trump took office the US had about $100 trillion in unfunded liabilities.

Even without the increased spending of Trump the current Obama/Progressive path was unsustainable.

Do you admit as much or are you going to continue to manifest symptoms of Trump derangement syndrome?

"I blame Pelosi!"

Too late

Thanks ahead of time.

No, because I no longer bother barking at the moon.

If we ever get a line item veto back, I'll blame it on the president, til then, it's the House writing it, and the Senate approving it.

all the president can do is approve, or veto it.
Wrong.

Trump's budget came from him. It's all his. He owns it. It came from his desk. Congress did not write it.

Obama + $1 trillion = Trump

I take it you can't point to a post of yours attacking Trump's spending. I bet it would be easy to find you attacking and blaming Obama, NOT CONGRESS, for spending.

Trump is not only spending other people's money, he is spending the money of people who haven't even been born yet.
But it was ok when Obama did it. That was Bush's fault, right?
Nope.

You really ought to read the topic before making the same kind of ass of yourself that others have made who I have already buried.
The only thing you've ever "buried" is your credibility.

Forum List

Back