Trump hates babies

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
is what the media says, but it's bullshit as usual. No he didn't kick a baby out, and of course the media take everything he says literally.

It's been confirmed by sources, very high and reliable sources, in the Trump campaign, that Trump forced the mother to lie for him- or he would rape her, with the babies leg. These were unnamed but very reliable and trusted sources deep in the inner sanctum of the Trump Tower. So you know it is true. Also the baby has a HUGE fat leg......

If Trump performed an abortion or two, the media would like him better.

is what the media says, but it's bullshit as usual. No he didn't kick a baby out, and of course the media take everything he says literally.

I've read that he likes to pull the wings off of little baby butterflies and laughs when he does it because he is a really mean man.

And he makes Baby Jesus cry.

It's been confirmed by sources, very high and reliable sources, in the Trump campaign, that Trump forced the mother to lie for him- or he would rape her, with the babies leg. These were unnamed but very reliable and trusted sources deep in the inner sanctum of the Trump Tower. So you know it is true. Also the baby has a HUGE fat leg......
I have a source for them, a very reliable regular source deep within my bowels.....stupid bastards

Hillary had an abortion. The only reason she didn't abort Chelsea was because she had to have at least one surviving child to get elected.

I've read that he likes to pull the wings off of little baby butterflies and laughs when he does it because he is a really mean man.

Actually he killed the baby Jesus,...

but first he raped him,.

oh, and it was ass rape too. He ass raped the baby Jesus! What an animal!

Reliable sources have confirmed this to be true.

Very Reliable sources.

So it's true.

Hillary had an abortion. The only reason she didn't abort Chelsea was because she had to have at least one surviving child to get elected.
She is such an ugly person, deep down ugly to the heart and soul.

There are some good things she has done, but I think it was always for political purposes, not from her soul; she has none. That is what her and Bill have in common; no moral center and no soul.

but first he raped him,.

Very Reliable sources.

So it's true.

Did they get the video on Gawker?

Not that that is necessary, anyone can just look at him and see he is a monster to his tiny fingers.

You know, you cant satire this shit because Democrats say shit just like this so it isnt absurd no matter how outrageous you make it, it can still get aired on CNN.

She is such an ugly person, deep down ugly to the heart and soul.

There are some good things she has done, but I think it was always for political purposes, not from her soul; she has none. That is what her and Bill have in common; no moral center and no soul.

Greedy heartless bitch

That's all Rotten Clinton is and has ever been.

but first he raped him,.

Very Reliable sources.

So it's true.

Did they get the video on Gawker?

Not that that is necessary anyone can just look at him and see he is a monster to his tiny fingers.

You know, you cant satire this shit because Democrats say shit like this so it isnt absurd no matter how outrageous you make it, it can still get aired on CNN.

Unnamed sources who are very, very reliable, and are very, very highly placed inside the Trump campaign have confirmed it.

The sad thing is that the baby Jesus, he really liked it.

He lit up a cigarette right afterwards.

That sick fuck Donald Trump!! He's made the baby Jesus into a fag!!

What, Donald doesn't eat babies while conducting his daily jew exterminations? Can't believe it!

Why does he need to like babies?
Ah, you gotta love the little babies!

iu

Forum List

Back