Blaming It On A Black Man: Hillary Clinton Told F.B.I. Colin Powell Advised Her to Use Private Email

Still wanting to endorse your corrupt queen there Colon Powell? Plenty of room under the bus for you.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/1...w.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3460885/posts
During his keynote address at Gartner Security and Risk Management Summit he told the 3,400 in attendance that he had two computers on his desk, one the official secure computer – “clunky and difficult to use” – and the other a laptop with a phone line and modem that he used exclusively for his AOL account.

Colin Powell just laid a heavy, heavy smackdown on the GOP

Powell said that at a public event.

He also said:

(Referring to using a private email account, Powell said)
“The beauty of it was I eliminated time and space as a barrier to communications” he says. “I encouraged everybody to use it.”

Not only that, he turned over not a single email. She turned over more than 30,000 and he turned over none. Not one. But she's the criminal.

Still wanting to endorse your corrupt queen there Colon Powell? Plenty of room under the bus for you.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/1...w.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3460885/posts
During his keynote address at Gartner Security and Risk Management Summit he told the 3,400 in attendance that he had two computers on his desk, one the official secure computer – “clunky and difficult to use” – and the other a laptop with a phone line and modem that he used exclusively for his AOL account.

He also said:

“The beauty of it was I eliminated time and space as a barrier to communications” he says. “I encouraged everybody to use it.”

Not only that, he turned over not a single email. She turned over more than 30,000 and he turned over none. Not one. But she's the criminal.
Cant tell if you are deliberately lying or are just that stupid.

Gartner: Colin Powell says he used insecure email during State Department tenure; Oh and we should vote out Congress

The account, he says, was used only for unclassified communications to staff in Washington, D.C., and overseas. “The beauty of it was I eliminated time and space as a barrier to communications” he says. “I encouraged everybody to use it.”

No, you are both that stupid and a liar.

He also said:

Cant tell if you are deliberately lying or are just that stupid.

Gartner: Colin Powell says he used insecure email during State Department tenure; Oh and we should vote out Congress

The account, he says, was used only for unclassified communications to staff in Washington, D.C., and overseas. “The beauty of it was I eliminated time and space as a barrier to communications” he says. “I encouraged everybody to use it.”

No, you are both that stupid and a liar.
Well of course he said he only had unclassified information on it. Hillary said the same thing. She didn't know three mails had some tiny "c's" buried in the text of the messages. As far as Colin knows, none of his were classified.

But can he prove it?

How many emails did he turn over to the State Department? 30,000 like Hillary did? More? Less? How about ZERO. Got that? ZERO. If he had used both computers, they would have had those emails. ONLY THEY GOT ZERO. Not a single email.

That means he used his AOL account exclusively. And if they ever find that account, you think Republicans would go after him like they went after her? Well?

Well? Do you?

Well?

Thought so.

And if they ever find that account, you think Republicans would go after him like they went after her? Well?

Well? Do you?
Is water wet?

But of course what Crooked Hillary did is an unprecedented breach of security protocol. So it's not even close to being comparable.

Crooked Hillary had all of the State Department e-mail diverted to her personal server. Colin Powell did nothing like that.

Why do you jackass anti-freedom, pro-slavery party apologists continue to defend Crooked Hillary?

Last edited:
But of course what Crooked Hillary did is an unprecedented breach of security protocol. So it's not even close to being comparable.

Crooked Hillary had all of the State Department e-mail diverted to her personal server. Colin Powell did nothing like that.

Why do you jackass anti-freedom, pro-slavery party apologists continue to defend Crooked Hillary?
Because she is a liar just like they are and she will keep buying their votes with free shit, and that is all they care about.

Forum List

Back