Trump Has Spent $115 Million On Golf Trips ― Or 287 Years Of Presidential Salary

...like you hate spreaders try and do.

Show me where I was spreading hate.

The economy is better.

I'm all for reducing costs and making our lives better. Unfortunately, much of the left is focused on improving the lives of foreigners that want to live here even to the detriment of Americans like you and I.

If the Democrats would get on board, they and Trump could pass legislation to significantly improve our lives. Unfortunately, the Democratic Party's singular focus is on their own wealth and power and on removing Trump to advance the DNC, rather than advancing you and I.

Trump had the House and Senate and did absolutely nothing about the employers drawing illegals here to work. Nothing.
Hmm.
Explain this:
I-9 Audits and Investigations of Employers Have Nearly Quadrupled in 2018

With his Thanksgiving vacation, President Donald Trump’s golf hobby has now cost Americans an estimated $115 million in travel and security expenses ― the equivalent of 287 years of the presidential salary he frequently boasts about not taking.

Of that amount, many hundreds of thousands ― perhaps millions ― of dollars have gone into his own cash registers, as Secret Service agents, White House staff and other administration officials stay and eat at his hotels and golf courses.

The exact amount cannot be determined because the White House refuses to reveal how many Trump aides have been staying at his properties when he visits them and will not turn over receipts for the charges incurred.

In response to a HuffPost query on Wednesday asking if she knew how many administration officials other than herself are staying at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, during his Thanksgiving stay, and how much it is all costing, White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham responded with a one-word answer: “No.”

ProPublica, for example, found that Mar-a-Lago charged taxpayers $546 a night for rooms ― three times the per-diem rate and the maximum allowed by federal rules ― for 24 Trump administration officials who stayed there during a visit by Chinese President Xi Jinping in 2017. Taxpayers also picked up a $1,006.60 bar tab for 54 top shelf drinks ordered by White House staff.
Trump Has Spent $115 Million On Golf Trips ― Or 287 Years Of Presidential Salary

Isn't this the dude that called Pres. Obama the "Golfing President".

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Can you believe that,with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf.Worse than Carter
8:03 PM · Oct 13, 2014·Twitter for Android

542977952.0.jpg

All 27 times Trump tweeted about Obama playing golf too much

Talk about a hypocrite and these Trump Humpers will come out and defend his lies.
Trump just trolled you, Dummy.

Trump golfs at his home. So the nonsense about how much it costs is meaningless. There are no more costs than there there was for Bush to be in Crawford or Reagan to be in California.

Obama beat him in his first year.

Do you have any evidence to back your claim ?
I did a pretty thorough search on Google
Here's what I have found.
1,375 well sourced examples of Barack Obama’s lies, lawbreaking, corruption, cronyism, hypocrisy, waste, etc. Kindle Edition
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01E4U36NE/?tag=ff0d01-20
And for Trump:
In 993 days, President Trump has made
13,435 false or misleading claims
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/
Which comes complete with data base search engines.
Wannna try again?
The media kissed Obama's ass. If they reported on him like they did Trump. He would've quit in his first year.
The media is too soft on Trump

If any other President did half the things Trump does, they would have been driven from office
The Muller report proved Trump is the cleanest president in our history. I doubt you would survive an investigation Trump was under for over 2 years. The media lies about him daily.
The Muller report proved he is the most corrupt president in US history.
57504056_2809007375806847_8099502949463490560_n.jpg

Yet Trump is still your president.

We will just add that to the stuff Republicans used to care about. They have zero principles

fiscal responsibility is now hated
Executive orders are now loved
Police are now hated
Intelligence community is now hated
Family values are now hated
Personal freedom was always hated (if you’re female)
When Trump lies about 4 Americans killed because of his incompetence. Then flies to Vegas for the weekend to golf. You can get back to me.

Hell Trump tells a lie every time he opens his mouth.
Lol, Obama mastered the art of lying so well. He doesn't have to open his mouth to do so.
Trump says the sky is clear.
You, there is a cloud in the sky. Your a liar!
Obama lies about the death of 4 Americans.
You, Obama is my Lord and savior.
Obama lies about the cost of your healthcare.
You, Obama I'm gonna be broke. But your my savior.
Obama lies about how you can use your healthcare.
You, I would die for you my savior Obama I don't care.
Lol, you people are mental.
You're a liar. Obama did not lie about the death of 4 Americans. And you won't produce evidence to the contrary.
He said it was called a spontaneous attic caused by a movie. Now tell me what was the reason for bengazi?
44118609_1938643152849264_3073045947782004736_n.jpg

We will just add that to the stuff Republicans used to care about. They have zero principles

Police are now hated
When Trump lies about 4 Americans killed because of his incompetence. Then flies to Vegas for the weekend to golf. You can get back to me.
I have, and you have no evidence of

Police are now hated

To much "Wild Turkey" for Thanksgiving ?
No! The claims have already been proven before and after the "Wild Turkey."
Lol, you have Obama's lies you stick up for. Gruber described you perfectly, when he said Obama relied on your ignorance to get Obama care passed.

The economy is better.

I'm all for reducing costs and making our lives better. Unfortunately, much of the left is focused on improving the lives of foreigners that want to live here even to the detriment of Americans like you and I.

If the Democrats would get on board, they and Trump could pass legislation to significantly improve our lives. Unfortunately, the Democratic Party's singular focus is on their own wealth and power and on removing Trump to advance the DNC, rather than advancing you and I.

Trump had the House and Senate and did absolutely nothing about the employers drawing illegals here to work. Nothing.
Hmm.
Explain this:

We got news that Trump sent out some notifications BUT has done nothing about those notifications.

The economy is better.

Hmm.
Explain this:
We got news that Trump sent out some notifications BUT has done nothing about those notifications.
Shwe this to be true.
Compare and contrast the number of I-9 violations prosecuted 2009-2017 and 2017-present.

With his Thanksgiving vacation, President Donald Trump’s golf hobby has now cost Americans an estimated $115 million in travel and security expenses ― the equivalent of 287 years of the presidential salary he frequently boasts about not taking.

Of that amount, many hundreds of thousands ― perhaps millions ― of dollars have gone into his own cash registers, as Secret Service agents, White House staff and other administration officials stay and eat at his hotels and golf courses.

The exact amount cannot be determined because the White House refuses to reveal how many Trump aides have been staying at his properties when he visits them and will not turn over receipts for the charges incurred.

In response to a HuffPost query on Wednesday asking if she knew how many administration officials other than herself are staying at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, during his Thanksgiving stay, and how much it is all costing, White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham responded with a one-word answer: “No.”

ProPublica, for example, found that Mar-a-Lago charged taxpayers $546 a night for rooms ― three times the per-diem rate and the maximum allowed by federal rules ― for 24 Trump administration officials who stayed there during a visit by Chinese President Xi Jinping in 2017. Taxpayers also picked up a $1,006.60 bar tab for 54 top shelf drinks ordered by White House staff.

Isn't this the dude that called Pres. Obama the "Golfing President".

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Can you believe that,with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf.Worse than Carter
8:03 PM · Oct 13, 2014·Twitter for Android

542977952.0.jpg

All 27 times Trump tweeted about Obama playing golf too much

Talk about a hypocrite and these Trump Humpers will come out and defend his lies.
Trump golfs on his own golf courses. Obama built a basketball court on White House property. That’s not Obama’s White House.
What’s your point?

Michelle Obama planted a garden at the White House. First thing Trump did was tear it up.
And the next president can plant one again.

Police are now hated

Hell Trump tells a lie every time he opens his mouth.
Lol, Obama mastered the art of lying so well. He doesn't have to open his mouth to do so.
Trump says the sky is clear.
You, there is a cloud in the sky. Your a liar!
Obama lies about the death of 4 Americans.
You, Obama is my Lord and savior.
Obama lies about the cost of your healthcare.
You, Obama I'm gonna be broke. But your my savior.
Obama lies about how you can use your healthcare.
You, I would die for you my savior Obama I don't care.
Lol, you people are mental.
You're a liar. Obama did not lie about the death of 4 Americans. And you won't produce evidence to the contrary.
He said it was called a spontaneous attic caused by a movie. Now tell me what was the reason for bengazi?
View attachment 292475
It certainly wasn't from the lies coming from your post. "Time?" "Planes?" There was no "time for planes." The bi-partisan intelligence report already cleared everyone, and you weren't there. Your just an idiot who knows nothing.

^^^
This is a lie.
If it were, you would have produced documentation to the contrary. You didn't. You're a loser.

The fact that the libs never talk about Mueller any more, and there is no chatter on the Ultraliberal networks about "Russian Collusion" any more tells me that the Mueller report was a nothing burger.

Now, its just a load of shit about "whistleblowers" and Ukraine and the Biden Cabal. This Ukraine crapola actually makes less sense. After all,President Trump's fondest dream is to face Biden in next years elections.

^^^
This is a lie.
If it were, you would have produced documentation to the contrary. You didn't. You're a loser.

The fact that the libs never talk about Mueller any more, and there is no chatter on the Ultraliberal networks about "Russian Collusion" any more tells me that the Mueller report was a nothing burger.

Now, its just a load of shit about "whistleblowers" and Ukraine and the Biden Cabal. This Ukraine crapola actually makes less sense. After all,President Trump's fondest dream is to face Biden in next years elections.
Why don't we all just embrace the reality of where we are as a nation. Corruption is normal, we've all acclimated to it.

^^^
This is a lie.

Why don't we all just embrace the reality of where we are as a nation. Corruption is normal, we've all acclimated to it.
Who's "we?"

^^^
This is a lie.

Wrong! Mueller was interrupted temporarily with the Ukraine scandal. There is way more than enough to impeach by way of the Mueller report. It will be part of the articles of impeachment.

Do you have any evidence to back your claim ?
I did a pretty thorough search on Google
Here's what I have found.
1,375 well sourced examples of Barack Obama’s lies, lawbreaking, corruption, cronyism, hypocrisy, waste, etc. Kindle Edition
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01E4U36NE/?tag=ff0d01-20
And for Trump:
In 993 days, President Trump has made
13,435 false or misleading claims
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/
Which comes complete with data base search engines.
Wannna try again?
The media kissed Obama's ass. If they reported on him like they did Trump. He would've quit in his first year.
The media is too soft on Trump

If any other President did half the things Trump does, they would have been driven from office
The Muller report proved Trump is the cleanest president in our history. I doubt you would survive an investigation Trump was under for over 2 years. The media lies about him daily.
View attachment 292473
Yet Trump is still your president.
Your post is a lie. Why did you make that shit up? Because you're a liar.

Trump golfs at his home. So the nonsense about how much it costs is meaningless. There are no more costs than there there was for Bush to be in Crawford or Reagan to be in California.
Not if the tax payer is paying for it.

Forum List

Back