Trump has lowest approval ratings of any President in US history

The only one who cares about approval ratings is you nutsack.

I'm more interested in the results Trump gets. That's important. Approval ratings are only important to a nutsack like you.

....but 78 per cent say he is handling the job "exactly as they would expect"

lol....I guess that's a good thing, right?

Donald Trump has lowest approval rating of any President in US history
But HILLARY is the President!

You still hung up on Hillary? The election has been over for a while. Hillary lost. This is about the president we have now, and his mental instability. Sure, you didn't want Hillary, and you got your wish. Congratulations. We still have to deal with the crazy guy we got instead.

You still hung up on Hillary? The election has been over for a while. Hillary lost. This is about the president we have now, and his mental instability. Sure, you didn't want Hillary, and you got your wish. Congratulations. We still have to deal with the crazy guy we got instead.
You still don't get that the press is STILL lying about everything Trump.
And of course you still haven't watched one Trump interview or speech, so your postings are irrelevant.

And of course you still haven't watched one Trump interview or speech, so your postings are irrelevant.

I'm pretty sure you have no idea what I have or haven't watched. I am aware of the ravings of that loon.

str3mql.jpg

I'm pretty sure you have no idea what I have or haven't watched. I am aware of the ravings of that loon.
Keyword...aware.
You know the dipshit sound bite headlines from your fake news sources.

I'm more interested in the results Trump gets. That's important. Approval ratings are only important to a nutsack like you.

then I guess you're out of luck, he hasn't done a thing

and btw, Trump himself cares a lot more about his approval numbers than I, get real

Keyword...aware.
You know the dipshit sound bite headlines from your fake news sources.

I've listened to the fool. I;m not going to listen to his Castro like marathon self aggrandization rants all the way through, but I know what he's said.

Donald Duck until impeached or out of office, will never get the approval from anybody save for his base.....he's lucky they still like him

and btw, Trump himself cares a lot more about his approval numbers than I, get real

Oh I doubt that. The mans a billionaire I doubt he gives a shit who approves or disapproves of him.

He's been in office less than a month and has done more than Obama did in eight years.

Oh I doubt that. The mans a billionaire I doubt he gives a shit who approves or disapproves of him.

He's been in office less than a month and has done more than Obama did in eight years.
Although I would not hold that against BHO.

He did have to contend with McConnell and Boehner blacklisting him.

So you need to spread the blame on McC and B for that too.

Ultimately you need to conclude that politics in the American system had reached an all time low from 2008 to 2016 and in spite of that ACA was finally passed into law.

So although BHO did not accomplish a lot, what little he did accomplish was astronomical.

Trump has 2 years to get done whatever is most important to him.

I am guessing by the size of his ego that re-election is the most important thing.

So he will need loads of infrastructure projects all across the USA.

By default we should get at least 1 if not 2 good SCOTUS justices out of this as well.

Forum List

Back