Trump Has Led American Pride to a New LOW!

What a BIGLY Accomplishment!
View attachment 359217

EcE-NRjUwAIVfDE.jpg

We are proving to be a pathetic country right now. The President has staked his hopes for re-election on making Americans want to kill each other. That's where we're at.

Kill each other? Give us a quote Trump has ever suggested that.

Hint dumbfuck, it's you assholes doing that shit.

Good grief

Seriously????
Where you been, girl?

""I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad," Trump said."""

Who is "they", Sassy?
What is the "certain point" that "they" could go to before things would be very, very bad?

I'll wait for your answer.

What about when Trump said this, Sassafrass?
Donald Trump Says He’d Like to Punch a Protester in the Face

View attachment 359217

View attachment 359217

A new high for me. Like Reagan did for all real Americans who have skin in the game.

We are proving to be a pathetic country right now. The President has staked his hopes for re-election on making Americans want to kill each other. That's where we're at.
True.

Trump works to stoke the Culture Wars and divide the American people.

You Marxist fucks started a culture war; so let's get it really stoked!!!

Really now.....

TRUMP: I'll consider paying legal fees for the man who allegedly threw a sucker punch at one of my rallies

True.

You wouldn't know a Marxist if one sat on your face.
Being against a tin-pot dictator does not equal Marxism.

True.

Really now.....

TRUMP: I'll consider paying legal fees for the man who allegedly threw a sucker punch at one of my rallies

Actually, the taxpayer's should have picked up the tab for that sucker punch!

:muahaha:

True.

Here's who started the culture wars, tootsie bell.

“You had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. """

a2668b92-7c26-4736-b568-feb08d471e03-ax098_4a00_9.jpg

170812-charlottesville-car-crash-graphic-ew-413p_e92c57fe1433343cf206898598c25a24.fit-760w.jpg

Now kindly GFY.

True.

You wouldn't know a Marxist if one sat on your face.
Being against a tin-pot dictator does not equal Marxism.

Money for nothing and free shit does tho'!
Too bad that creeps like you do not have the ability to compete in a free market system.

True.

“You had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. """

170812-charlottesville-car-crash-graphic-ew-413p_e92c57fe1433343cf206898598c25a24.fit-760w.jpg

Now kindly GFY.

So fake news turned your smelly ass into a mobacracy member.
Your parents must be real proud!

True.

Now kindly GFY.

Why did you only post pictures of the bad?

and only the half you disagree with?

(Couldn't find any pictures of Antifa?)

Forum List

Back