Trump Has Led American Pride to a New LOW!

b61c8734c0aa84ec6271de79cddab753.jpg
dems.png

But,... but,... his parades...his fireworks... his speeches and his tweets!
He was Making America GREAT again...

~~~~~~
Better than Dem funded terrorist looting and burning towns and cities.... The Silent majority will speak in November and DEmocrats will lose.

"do not be wedded forever to fear, yoked eternally to brutishness" - Maya Angelou

what would she say if she heard one of Trump's speeches?!

"do not be wedded forever to fear, yoked eternally to brutishness" - Maya Angelou

what would she say if she heard one of Trump's speeches?!

They all sound the same. Same theme, same platform.

Nothing different. ""Build the wall, fake news, hoaxes out to get me, great economy derailed by the democrats because they don't like me".

"Two wings, one left one right, both corrupt, both attached to one big stinking bird".

• Disagree
Reactions: 007

Nothing different.

"Two wings, one left one right, both corrupt, both attached to one big stinking bird".
Bull shit.

Conservatives = love America
Leftists = hate America

Any questions? No? Didn't think so, because we've all been witnessing the proof of it for months now.

trump has tried so hard to wipe the United States of Americ oFf the map. The only thing that I can say is that the United States of America is bigger and better than the filth that is trump. The American People are better and deserve better than him. WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL!

Nothing different.

Bull shit.

Conservatives = love America
Leftists = hate America

Any questions? No? Didn't think so, because we've all been witnessing the proof of it for months now.

Why would I waste my time questioning blind loyalty in the face of utter ignorance and stupidity?

What a waste of time.

Kill each other? Give us a quote Trump has ever suggested that.

Read Trump's Mt Rushmore Speech! He practically begged people to go out and shoot Democrats!
" It is time to plant our flag and to protect the greatest of this nation for citizens of every race in every city in every part of this glorious land. For the sake of our honor, for the sake of our children, for the sake of our union, we must protect and preserve our history, our heritage, and our great heroes."
Protect is code for SHOOT PEOPLE!

Bootney must be VERY happy today...

Read Trump's Mt Rushmore Speech! He practically begged people to go out and shoot Democrats!
I been saying the same thing. All those looters are democrats and they're all criminals.

" It is time to plant our flag and to protect the greatest of this nation for citizens of every race in every city in every part of this glorious land. For the sake of our honor, for the sake of our children, for the sake of our union, we must protect and preserve our history, our heritage, and our great heroes."

Koalacuddles, you sound scared.
You hear imagined dog whistles.

They have sales on these everywhere
1593892022831.png

Forum List

Back