Trump has issues about a Korean film winning an Oscar. He hasnt seen it though.

I'm sure Salon or Daily Kos has plenty of stories about how Trump was a brash drunk who was extremely lazy, which doesn't jive with his limitless energy levels in his 70s.

However, it's clear Obama was a lazy president, so it's not hard to believe he was also a lazy student.

Actually Obama was known for working his ass off during his presidency. He researched topics before him avidly. He would be seen taking large binders to the residence to read late into the evening.

Obama After Dark: The Precious Hours Alone

M
eanwhile Trump isn’t know to read anything longer than one or two pages and briefings are kept intentionally quite basic to avoid overwhelming him or distracting him.

The President Who Doesn't Read

I never heard anyone saying he was a brash drunk, but people say he’s a braggart and not particularly bright, which correlates well with his persona today.
You give fat donnie's reading abilities too much credit.
My reading ability is pretty good so I know trump was actually attacking hollywood for making crap films
Just because every once in a while, a different country makes the best film, doesn’t mean Hollywood makes crap films. There were many good films last year.

I'm sure Salon or Daily Kos has plenty of stories about how Trump was a brash drunk who was extremely lazy, which doesn't jive with his limitless energy levels in his 70s.

However, it's clear Obama was a lazy president, so it's not hard to believe he was also a lazy student.

Actually Obama was known for working his ass off during his presidency. He researched topics before him avidly. He would be seen taking large binders to the residence to read late into the evening.

M
eanwhile Trump isn’t know to read anything longer than one or two pages and briefings are kept intentionally quite basic to avoid overwhelming him or distracting him.

I never heard anyone saying he was a brash drunk, but people say he’s a braggart and not particularly bright, which correlates well with his persona today.
My reading ability is pretty good so I know trump was actually attacking hollywood for making crap films
Well....most of their films are crap.

M

Isn’t that true for everything? Like a pyramid. Most things are crap. Some are good. A few are great.

M

Just because every once in a while, a different country makes the best film, doesn’t mean Hollywood makes crap films. There were many good films last year.
Its a crack in the butt fucking hollywood dam

M

Agreed

there is some residual life left in hollywood but its getting fainter all the time

Liberals on here sure care about Trumps opinion on things more than I do.

Why are ya'll so obsessed with him? Got a little man crush going?

M

Isn’t that true for everything? Like a pyramid. Most things are crap. Some are good. A few are great.
If you compare the budget of hollywood to the S Korean film industry the koreans pale by comparison

But I suppose they spend a lot of money on non disclosure agreements in lib la la land

M

If you compare the budget of hollywood to the S Korean film industry the koreans pale by comparison

But I suppose they spend a lot of money on non disclosure agreements in lib la la land

Big budget films are big budget films. Anyone who assumes quality is equivalent to budget doesn’t know film making. Big budget films have to attempt to appeal broadly, which is often detrimental to the quality of the film.

Big budget films are big budget films. Anyone who assumes quality is equivalent to budget doesn’t know film making. Big budget films have to attempt to appeal broadly, which is often detrimental to the quality of the film.
You should tell that to hollywood, not me

Quality you speak of isn't the same as having a story to tell. Quality also isn't preaching your politics to your audience.
Foreign movie producers are finally catching up to the child-molesters in Hollywood because they aren't filled with hate for the country they live in. They're catching up in technology. But it seems they have a better story to tell. If you're not a hateful POS, you tend to do good work.

However, having to read what those folks on the screen are saying admittedly takes something away from the presentation. I think Passion Of The Christ would have been a better movie if it wasn't in Aramaic and Latin. But the film took off when the dialog ended and the crucifixion began. Mel Gibson used music and cinematography to express the emotion of the moment.

You should tell that to hollywood, not me
Why? Hollywood is in business to make money. They’re doing a bang up job at it.

One of my favorite science fiction movies is called Primer and was made for $7000 in 2004.

And Obama won the Nobel peace prize. Awards are often given to the undeserving. Trumpy was just showing his America first feelings like a good leader does.

Have you seen the movie?
I don't see movies until they come on TV. I'm probably the enemy of all movie theater owners. I just don't believe in subjective awards because they're like term papers. One person sees it as an A and another as a C-. It's not like who won the batting title.
They still make money when you watch it on TV
Sometimes more than the theatrical release

Shawshank Redemption died in the theaters but is shown on TV somewhere almost every day.

And Obama won the Nobel peace prize. Awards are often given to the undeserving. Trumpy was just showing his America first feelings like a good leader does.

Have you seen the movie?
I don't see movies until they come on TV. I'm probably the enemy of all movie theater owners. I just don't believe in subjective awards because they're like term papers. One person sees it as an A and another as a C-. It's not like who won the batting title.
They still make money when you watch it on TV
Sometimes more than the theatrical release

Shawshank Redemption died in the theaters but is shown on TV somewhere almost every day.
The ending of that movie could have been a moment or two longer.

Forum List

Back