Trump has issues about a Korean film winning an Oscar. He hasnt seen it though.

Trump was described by his professor as the dumbest student he ever had.

Professor of what?

Obama was described by his professor as among the smartest, and yet Obama locked up his transcripts and not a single work has been produced to give credence to the professor's claim.

Marketing professor.

Obama graduates with high honors. He was editor of the law review. Everyone interviewed who knows him agrees he was bright.

Trump claimed to have graduated top of his class, however we know that he only got into the school with the help of a family friend, and no one has come forward describing him as a good student. Just the opposite.
Actually you're wrong.
Trump was described as a no nonsense hard working student that never got drunk or partied. Obama admitted to getting stoned in high school and college in his GD books. So spare us the lecture about Obama being a model student.

Trump was known as an arrogant, lazy student who was always in New York and not at class.

Obama was known as gifted, hard working and popular with his classmates.
Link

I read the opposite

Does Donald Trump Have a College Degree? | Urban Education Journal | University of Pennsylvania Graduate School of Education

There are a number of interesting facts that characterize the transfer of Donald to the Wharton School. Gwenda Blair writes that he was interviewed by a friendly man from the admissions office of the Wharton School, who was a classmate of Donald's older brother. However, Gwenda does not claim that Trump entered the university due to kinship ties. Ted S., Donald's classmate at the University of Pennsylvania, says that then the future entrepreneur was not too similar to himself today - when he knows all of America, and even the whole world. Sachs notes that the future US President was a very modest and even shy person.
At the same time, he never admitted that he was the son of a rich businessman. Only after many years Ted managed to find out about this. The future head of the American state rarely appeared on the university campus on weekends, and did not take an active part in student life. At the same time, in the Journal of the graduates of the Wharton School, published in the spring of 2007, information is reflected that at the time of the relevant publication the famous for the whole world, Donald Trump, was studying at this educational institution.​
What the hell was that website? It seems to claim to be run by the UPenn graduate school. No way that’s true. I doubt it even has native English speakers writing for it. Not with language like this:

Many US citizens and other people around the world interested in question: Does Donald Trump Have a College Degree?

One of the key attributes of the status US President is the highest degree of education of the person occupying the relevant position. To this criterion, the identity of the 45th chapter of the American state is fully consistent.

The first place of study of Donald Trump was, however, the average New York school Kew Forest. She was in the eastern part of the city, in the Queens area. Father Donald, Frederick Trump, who by that time had become a successful entrepreneur in real estate transactions, then held a position in the administration of Queens

One of the most famous people in the world in this year Ivanka Trump, daughter of Donald Trump grew up as very smart and capable business lady. Many young people ask questions about Ivanka Trump education and her diplomas.​

Is he that dumb or is he just feeding his low info base ?

A movie with English subtitles about a rich family that sucks.
No wonder the left loves it.
It has all of the liberal talking points:

• It's a foreign film
  • It shows a rich family that isn't functional (When have we seen this before)
  • The camera is in focus so it looks like a good film
  • The poor family that lies it's way into a good paying job

English subtitles...no wonder fat donnie didn't like it...he couldn't read the subtitles. :71:

One would think that because he has a college degree.
College graduates are stoopid.

He had to say that or the democrats would destroy him.

Actually you're wrong.
Trump was described as a no nonsense hard working student that never got drunk or partied. Obama admitted to getting stoned in high school and college in his GD books. So spare us the lecture about Obama being a model student.

Trump was known as an arrogant, lazy student who was always in New York and not at class.

Link

I read the opposite

Fact-Checking All of the Mysteries Surrounding Donald Trump and Penn
I'm sure Salon or Daily Kos has plenty of stories about how Trump was a brash drunk who was extremely lazy, which doesn't jive with his limitless energy levels in his 70s.

However, it's clear Obama was a lazy president, so it's not hard to believe he was also a lazy student.

Actually Obama was known for working his ass off during his presidency. He researched topics before him avidly. He would be seen taking large binders to the residence to read late into the evening.

Obama After Dark: The Precious Hours Alone

M
eanwhile Trump isn’t know to read anything longer than one or two pages and briefings are kept intentionally quite basic to avoid overwhelming him or distracting him.

The President Who Doesn't Read

I never heard anyone saying he was a brash drunk, but people say he’s a braggart and not particularly bright, which correlates well with his persona today.
You give fat donnie's reading abilities too much credit.

Is he that dumb or is he just feeding his low info base ?

• It's a foreign film

English subtitles...no wonder fat donnie didn't like it...he couldn't read the subtitles. :71:

Professor of what?

Obama was described by his professor as among the smartest, and yet Obama locked up his transcripts and not a single work has been produced to give credence to the professor's claim.

Well, what do we have from the asshole now in the Oval Office? Tax returns? Transcripts? Second-grade report card? If he wasn't the offspring of Daddy Warbucks, he'd be digging ditches.

Well, what do we have from the asshole now in the Oval Office? Tax returns? Transcripts? Second-grade report card? If he wasn't the offspring of Daddy Warbucks, he'd be digging ditches.
So easy to claim from your lofty perch as one of USMB's most accomplished deranged hate mongers.
Tell us about your vast accomplishments, sugar cheeks.

• It's a foreign film

Professor of what?

Marketing professor.

Obama graduates with high honors. He was editor of the law review. Everyone interviewed who knows him agrees he was bright.

Trump claimed to have graduated top of his class, however we know that he only got into the school with the help of a family friend, and no one has come forward describing him as a good student. Just the opposite.
Obama was too academically weak to publish an article in the Harvard Law Review that he edited

I guess bill ayres had other commitments at the time

So easy to claim from your lofty perch as one of USMB's most accomplished deranged hate mongers.
Tell us about your vast accomplishments, sugar cheeks.

Avoiding the simple question that I asked, I see. You are the one who brought up Obama, and where are your whore's papers?

Professor of what?

Marketing professor.

Obama was too academically weak to publish an article in the Harvard Law Review that he edited

Is that the best you have?

• It's a foreign film

Professor of what?

If its union and municipal a retirement at the beach is possible.

Trump has issues about a Korean film winning an Oscar. He hasnt seen it though.
[/MEDIA]

Scant few have. Probably his point.
Movies are good or bad regardless of who has seen them.

I admit I have seen none of the films considered this year, so I don't care.

The weird thing to me is when people don't see any of them but somehow do care

Anyway, Parasite was great. It’s not just the story, but the entire pacing, shooting, the whole production was awesome.
Whether the movie is good or not is immaterial to the award. The Oscars are an award for American films.

The President was right. They used to award Oscars for epic American made movies but the Academy Awards have turned into a radical political event that less and less people are watching. A Korean made film? Give me a break.

Wrong. The Oscars aren't just for American films.

Academy Award | Categories, Rules, History, & Facts

To be eligible for an award in a given year, a film must be publicly exhibited for paid admission for at least one week at a commercial theatre in Los Angeles county between January 1 and midnight of December 31 of that year. Exceptions to this rule include foreign-language films, which are submitted by their country of origin and need not have been shown in the United States. Documentaries and short films have different eligibility requirements and are officially submitted by their producers, whereas music awards require the musical artist to file a submission form.

Only members of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences may nominate and vote for candidates for the Oscars. The academy is divided into various branches of film production, and the nominees in each award category are chosen by the members of the corresponding branch; thus, writers nominate writers, directors nominate directors, and so forth. The entire academy membership nominates the candidates for best picture and votes to determine the winners in most of the categories.

Professor of what?

Marketing professor.

Right. And yet we know no more about him today than the day he got the nomination.

Is that true? I don’t think so. There’s no reasonable doubt that Obama was an excellent student. Trump on the other hand is the “dumbest student” award from his professor.
Obama also said the lying was an important tool in politics.
Without it no Democrats would ever get elected.
Now you see the importance of a free and honest press.

Guess you never heard about Trump and his "truthful hyperbole". By the way, those are 2 words that do not belong in the same sentence as they are opposites of each other.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2019-10-18/the-art-of-hyperbole-trumps-got-it-down-pat

Trump has been a master of the art of exaggeration for decades, as he famously explained in his 1987 book, "The Art of the Deal."

"People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular," he wrote. "I call it truthful hyperbole. It's an innocent form of exaggeration, and a very effective form of promotion."

A search of Trump's Twitter feed turns up more than 1,200 mentions of the words "biggest," ''best" and "smartest."

Critics, for their part, accuse him of creating problems in order to solve them — essentially setting fires and then demanding credit for putting them out.

Link

I read the opposite

I'm sure Salon or Daily Kos has plenty of stories about how Trump was a brash drunk who was extremely lazy, which doesn't jive with his limitless energy levels in his 70s.

However, it's clear Obama was a lazy president, so it's not hard to believe he was also a lazy student.

Actually Obama was known for working his ass off during his presidency. He researched topics before him avidly. He would be seen taking large binders to the residence to read late into the evening.

M
eanwhile Trump isn’t know to read anything longer than one or two pages and briefings are kept intentionally quite basic to avoid overwhelming him or distracting him.

I never heard anyone saying he was a brash drunk, but people say he’s a braggart and not particularly bright, which correlates well with his persona today.
Skinny Obama's only skill was reading......from a Teleprompter

M

Trump still hasn't mastered how to read from a teleprompter, he always ends up going off speech about 15 min. into whatever he's reading. And, you can tell, because of the way he stops mid sentence, as well as adds words to the speech that show up in the next couple of sentences.

M

What a nerd. Learning things is a waste of time.

Professor of what?

Marketing professor.

Is that the best you have?
No, its the best obama had

he was the affirmative action editor not the best of the best

M

Trump still hasn't mastered how to read from a teleprompter, he always ends up going off speech about 15 min. into whatever he's reading. And, you can tell, because of the way he stops mid sentence, as well as adds words to the speech that show up in the next couple of sentences.
:huh1:
Some people call that improvisation.....look it up....it's a thing. :iagree:

Avoiding the simple question that I asked, I see. You are the one who brought up Obama, and where are your whore's papers?
You asked no questions that weren't rhetorical and for which there was no answer. I don't have a whore and I didn't bring
up Barack Lightbringer Obama.
You must have me confused with someone in your imagination.

M

What a nerd. Learning things is a waste of time.
You're not even smart enough to figure out that wasn't a compliment.
Obama couldn't speak off the cuff without stuttering or screwing up.....so he just read from a prepared speech and they tried to convince us he was intelligent.

Link

I read the opposite

M

My reading ability is pretty good so I know trump was actually attacking hollywood for making crap films

Forum List

Back