Trump has given more in donations to the Clintons than to veterans

We've covered this before idiot. Specifically YOU & I & THIS SUBJECT. Either use your brain or stfu

was that an answer..i don't recall, maybe you modified your position? Who do you want to appoint the next supreme court justice Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump spill out boy
CAN YOU FUCKING READ?

Christ almighty some of you are dense
Are you able to answer my question or do you have brain freeze boy..... Spit it..... I don't keep up with your posts
I told you FOUR POSTS AGO who I wasn't voting for after you once again made a fool out of yourself insinuating I was a leftie.

This is the 3rd or 4th time you've made an ass of yourself by drawing this absurd conclusion. Each time I TRY to bitch slap you back into reality but unfortunately you don't seem capable of grasping even the most obvious facts. You are an embarrassment to the myth of how intelligent Jews supposedly are.
And if you're not in the habit of "following" my posts then I suggest you get out of the habit of "pretending" to know what the hell you're talking about as it pertains to what I do or think.

Do you have an anger management problem? when did I call you a lib? what conclusion have I drawn:dunno: I asked you a question.
Pretending like your not a fool doesn't make it so.
You're boring me

Oops!

Tax forms examined by The Daily Beast show that in 2009, the Donald J. Trump Foundation gave a whopping $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation (then called the William J. Clinton Foundation). The following year, Trump’s Foundation, a registered 501c group, gave another $10,000 to the Clinton Foundation. Topping this off was a hefty gift of $1,000,000 to World Wrestling Entertainment, a company for which Trump has made appearances in the past.

Over a five-year span, from 2009 to 2013, the foundation gave just $57,000 to veterans’ groups, according to an estimateForbes made last December. A significant portion of that comes from a single $25,000 donation in 2011, to the Fisher House, which helps provide homes to veterans and their families.

Donald Trump Donated More to Clintons Than Veterans

It's called "buying access" dupe boy. All this proves is the Clintons are whores and will sell their access for cash. As if we didn't know that fact.

You progs are getting desperate!

Oops!

Tax forms examined by The Daily Beast show that in 2009, the Donald J. Trump Foundation gave a whopping $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation (then called the William J. Clinton Foundation). The following year, Trump’s Foundation, a registered 501c group, gave another $10,000 to the Clinton Foundation. Topping this off was a hefty gift of $1,000,000 to World Wrestling Entertainment, a company for which Trump has made appearances in the past.

Over a five-year span, from 2009 to 2013, the foundation gave just $57,000 to veterans’ groups, according to an estimateForbes made last December. A significant portion of that comes from a single $25,000 donation in 2011, to the Fisher House, which helps provide homes to veterans and their families.

It's called "buying access" dupe boy. All this proves is the Clintons are whores and will sell their access for cash. As if we didn't know that fact.

Money is speech now, or hadn't you heard?

And money talks, it also opens doors you can't afford to even knock on.

Oops!

That has been obvious to the thinking ones amongst us for a few decades now. I find it amusing that these progs are suddenly surprised that this is what it means.

Oops!

That has been obvious to the thinking ones amongst us for a few decades now. I find it amusing that these progs are suddenly surprised that this is what it means.
The only change, now the bribes are legal. You wanted money to win so S T F U about it.

Oops!

The only change, now the bribes are legal. You wanted money to win so S T F U about it.

Ummmm, I've been pretty vocal in my contempt for that ruling. I suggest you do a little research on peoples positions before you make an ass out of yourself.....oooops....too late!

Forum List

Back