Trump has given more in donations to the Clintons than to veterans

I don't know. I don't care either. I want Bernie Sanders.

Well, then post how much Bernie has donated to veterans. Let's be fair and balanced here.
I don't know. But his legislation on behalf of veterans speaks for itself. Trump only now pretends to care about veterans.

Look it up and you will find that Trump has at least two or three different veterans groups to which he has donated regularly. Do some actual research and you won't appear so totally ignorant.
Yeah and it's been paltry. That's what matters. There's no denying that.

Yet again, you refuse to post what either Bernie or Hillary have donated. Kinda one-sided aren't you?

:iagree: ~~~~~

I don't know. But his legislation on behalf of veterans speaks for itself. Trump only now pretends to care about veterans.

Look it up and you will find that Trump has at least two or three different veterans groups to which he has donated regularly. Do some actual research and you won't appear so totally ignorant.
Yeah and it's been paltry. That's what matters. There's no denying that.

Yet again, you refuse to post what either Bernie or Hillary have donated. Kinda one-sided aren't you?
No. You can look it up if you want. I don't care what Hillary has done. Bernie has always supported veterans. Oh and let's not forget that Trump is a billionaire.

It's your OP -- not mine. I simply thought you would be a little more fair and aboveboard than you are. My bad.
Lol I would be if Clinton was guilty of donating to Trump.

Until Clinton donates 5.6 million to vets, the libs can go suck ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oops!

Tax forms examined by The Daily Beast show that in 2009, the Donald J. Trump Foundation gave a whopping $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation (then called the William J. Clinton Foundation). The following year, Trump’s Foundation, a registered 501c group, gave another $10,000 to the Clinton Foundation. Topping this off was a hefty gift of $1,000,000 to World Wrestling Entertainment, a company for which Trump has made appearances in the past.

Over a five-year span, from 2009 to 2013, the foundation gave just $57,000 to veterans’ groups, according to an estimateForbes made last December. A significant portion of that comes from a single $25,000 donation in 2011, to the Fisher House, which helps provide homes to veterans and their families.

Donald Trump Donated More to Clintons Than Veterans

And I know you're about to post just how much the Clintons gave to the veterans.

Well, then post how much Bernie has donated to veterans. Let's be fair and balanced here.
Yeah. Everything Red Bernie has done for vets.

The Veterans Scandal on Bernie Sanders’s Watch

That would be zippo.

Oops!

Tax forms examined by The Daily Beast show that in 2009, the Donald J. Trump Foundation gave a whopping $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation (then called the William J. Clinton Foundation). The following year, Trump’s Foundation, a registered 501c group, gave another $10,000 to the Clinton Foundation. Topping this off was a hefty gift of $1,000,000 to World Wrestling Entertainment, a company for which Trump has made appearances in the past.

Over a five-year span, from 2009 to 2013, the foundation gave just $57,000 to veterans’ groups, according to an estimateForbes made last December. A significant portion of that comes from a single $25,000 donation in 2011, to the Fisher House, which helps provide homes to veterans and their families.

And I know you're about to post just how much the Clintons gave to the veterans.

Yeah. Everything Red Bernie has done for vets.

The Veterans Scandal on Bernie Sanders’s Watch

That would be zippo.

He tried to stop them from being sent off to dumb as wars where they have their limbs blown off!

Trump wanted in on the "favors" that were for sale. He admitted as much.
You're a bit late to the party dimwit
Hillary is corrupt, bought and paid for....Who do want choosing our next supreme court justices? get real.:slap:
Back to this shit again?

LISTEN SUPER DUPER CLEARLY DUMBFUCK.....

I AM NOT A LIBERAL. I WOULD NEVER VOTE FOR HILLARY.
YOU NEED TO TAKE SOME BASIC READING COMPREHENSION CLASSES.

Oops!

What legislation? did Bernie author it or did he sign his name to something? where's your link? Do you know Bernie has been in politics his entire life?

Hillary is corrupt, bought and paid for....Who do want choosing our next supreme court justices? get real.:slap:
Back to this shit again?

You got Trump or Hillary who you voting for?

Back to this shit again?

We've covered this before idiot. Specifically YOU & I & THIS SUBJECT. Either use your brain or stfu

Back to this shit again?

We've covered this before idiot. Specifically YOU & I & THIS SUBJECT. Either use your brain or stfu

was that an answer..i don't recall, maybe you modified your position? Who do you want to appoint the next supreme court justice Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump spill out boy

Back to this shit again?

was that an answer..i don't recall, maybe you modified your position? Who do you want to appoint the next supreme court justice Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump spill out boy
CAN YOU FUCKING READ?

Christ almighty some of you are dense

Back to this shit again?

CAN YOU FUCKING READ?

Are you able to answer my question or do you have brain freeze boy..... Spit it..... I don't keep up with your posts

Back to this shit again?

CAN YOU FUCKING READ?

Are you able to answer my question or do you have brain freeze boy..... Spit it..... I don't keep up with your posts
I told you FOUR POSTS AGO who I wasn't voting for after you once again made a fool out of yourself insinuating I was a leftie.

This is the 3rd or 4th time you've made an ass of yourself by drawing this absurd conclusion. Each time I TRY to bitch slap you back into reality but unfortunately you don't seem capable of grasping even the most obvious facts. You are an embarrassment to the myth of how intelligent Jews supposedly are.
And if you're not in the habit of "following" my posts then I suggest you get out of the habit of "pretending" to know what the hell you're talking about as it pertains to what I do or think.

CAN YOU FUCKING READ?

I told you FOUR POSTS AGO who I wasn't voting for after you once again made a fool out of yourself insinuating I was a leftie.

This is the 3rd or 4th time you've made an ass of yourself by drawing this absurd conclusion. Each time I TRY to bitch slap you back into reality but unfortunately you don't seem capable of grasping even the most obvious facts. You are an embarrassment to the myth of how intelligent Jews supposedly are.
And if you're not in the habit of "following" my posts then I suggest you get out of the habit of "pretending" to know what the hell you're talking about as it pertains to what I do or think.

Do you have an anger management problem? when did I call you a lib? what conclusion have I drawn:dunno: I asked you a question.

Forum List

Back