What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GOP cowardice vs Trump Bravado

Ravi

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yawning is often a defense mechanism. You should get that checked out.

BlindBoo

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Trump has bravado the likes of Thornton Mellon.

toxicmedia

Gold Member
Reaction score
This COMPLETELY new thing righties are doing is going to cause lot's of problems for themselves.

RINO's are Republicans. They're just centrist Republicans, like Eisenhower, Goldwater, Nixon, Reagan, Tip O'Niell, and all the other awesome Republicans who wouldn't fit in with this repulsive Militia/Tea Party crap

OP
Preacher

Preacher

Gold Member
Reaction score
Still waiting on someone with an IQ higher than their shoe size to comment....oh and it would help if the article was read...as it is just adding clowns to my ignore list

Siete

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Trump better hope his 30% bravado rating can get 70% of cowardice to the polls to vote for HIM. Otherwise, well, you know ...

To get that 70% he'll turn RINO so fast his horn will show through his hair ...

OP
Preacher

Preacher

Gold Member
Reaction score
Trump better hope his 30% bravado rating can get 70% of cowardice to the polls to vote for HIM. Otherwise, well, you know ...

The GOP like the Democrats have a LARGE chunk of the registered voters that will vote for whoever the candidate it is no matter what. I ain't one of them nor am I a registered republican. I will ONLY vote for Trump. Now SOMEONE try reading the damn article.

Siete

Platinum Member
Reaction score

The GOP like the Democrats have a LARGE chunk of the registered voters that will vote for whoever the candidate it is no matter what. I ain't one of them nor am I a registered republican. I will ONLY vote for Trump. Now SOMEONE try reading the damn article.

I tried, but when the author deflects to Obamacare, I fell asleep.

My comment stands. Trump needs the GOP to fall in or he falls out ... and to get them to fall in he's capable of turning RINO so fast you'll have a stroke.

BlindBoo

Platinum Member
Reaction score
OP
Preacher

Preacher

Gold Member
Reaction score

My comment stands. Trump needs the GOP to fall in or he falls out ... and to get them to fall in he's capable of turning RINO so fast you'll have a stroke.
Trump is changing the GOP,The GOP isn't changing Trump. That should be VERY obvious.

BlindBoo

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The GOP should bite the bullet and kick him out of the party.

"At this point, Trump is the political equivalent of a mercenary."

Siete

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Trump is changing the GOP,The GOP isn't changing Trump. That should be VERY obvious.

like I said , not if he needs the votes...

anyway, good luck with that.

OP
Preacher

Preacher

Gold Member
Reaction score

like I said , not if he needs the votes...

anyway, good luck with that.
Lol OK. I already covered that point for you but just ignore that. All these whining Trump threads are getting annoying.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$280.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List