Trump has failed at effectively combating COVID, what plan do Biden and the Dems have?

I have yet to see Pelosi and Schumer unveiled their plan to combat COVID-19, they can't continue to attack Trump's ineffectiveness.
The plan is testing and tracking. How pathetic you couldn't figure that out for yourself.

What makes you think that would be effective at all? "testing" and "tracking" doesn't cure anything, much less eliminate it from the nation.

I have yet to see Pelosi and Schumer unveiled their plan to combat COVID-19, they can't continue to attack Trump's ineffectiveness.

It's all political. Every death and contraction, all designed for political damage, all in line with what Communist China wants, as it were.

It's despicable, but it's politics. I'm sure right now the Communist Party are cheering Trumps diagnosis as they round up the next group of Uighurs for their nearly 400 camps in the country.

The plan is testing and tracking. How pathetic you couldn't figure that out for yourself.
Thats all? What about undoing the damage already done? The Dems have no progressive plan to reduce the damage. More spending is not what's necessarily needed.

It's all political. Every death and contraction, all designed for political damage, all in line with what Communist China wants, as it were.

It's despicable, but it's politics. I'm sure right now the Communist Party are cheering Trumps diagnosis as they round up the next group of Uighurs for their nearly 400 camps in the country.

There are no commies in the USA having any effective on politics

The President has failed? How can you blame the President when the governor of NY and the mayor of NYC criticized the President early in the epidemic for putting a travel embargo on China? In a just world the governor of NY would be charged with negligent homicide in the deaths of thousands of nursing home residents when he was the only governor in the U.S. to force nursing homes to admit infected patients.

What makes you think that would be effective at all? "testing" and "tracking" doesn't cure anything, much less eliminate it from the nation.
Testing and tracking is exactly how the rest of the planet has achieved a far lower death rate than we have.

How do you not know this? Why are your propagandists keeping these facts from you?

Well now after nearly a year of production we are nearing the point of having enough test kits to test at will. So while that was impossible until now, it will be possible soon. How do you intend to track the contacts of millions of people? Law enforcement can't do it, they are already overburdened, the WHO doesn't have the funding and are too corrupt, HHS doesn't have the manpower or budget. Are you going to hire hundreds of thousands of new government employees for millions of dollars a year, or subcontract to private investigators or other governments?

You have yet to see? No. You have yet to LOOK.

Here you go:
Well, if that deranged jackbooted hack hag says so, it's totally the last word on the subject!

giphy.gif

Testing and tracking is exactly how the rest of the planet has achieved a far lower death rate than we have.

How do you not know this? Why are your propagandists keeping these facts from you?

America has administered more tests than anyone else by far already.

Testing and tracking does help. I'm currently in country that has been just that and the transmission has greatly reduced and has one of the lowest covid-19 death rates in the world.

I get a notification on the tracking app on my phone if I was around someone who tested positive for covid-19.

It's no cure but it cuts down on transmission which is the goal to contain the spread.

Testing and tracking does help. I'm currently in country that has been just that and the transmission has greatly reduced and has one of the lowest covid-19 death rates in the world.

I get a notification on the tracking app on my phone if I was around someone who tested positive for covid-19.

It's no cure but it cuts down on transmission which is the goal to contain the spread.

Pennsylvania has such an app, and we have a higher death rate than most of the other states.

Pennsylvania has such an app, and we have a higher death rate than most of the other states.

I'm from PA as well (Philly to be exact) and let's be honest here. Most of the cities and counties spreading it are in suburban and rural areas where they aren't taking it seriously.

They probably aren't bothered to get tested. You can't track properly if people aren't getting tested.

You need to occur. Also universal Healthcare would help in preventing deaths. A lot of people aren't going to the hospital until they are in a serious condition.

It really doesn't matter what plan they devise, the RWNJs won't like it, and they will refuse to participate in all actions necessary to contain the impeached president trump's COVID plague.

Naturally, this will prolong the emergency, but it will be mostly the RWNJs dying from the disease. So, there is an upside.

Forum List

Back