Trump Has Been Arrested For Creating Illegal Electors In Seven States

What are "illegal electors" and how do you determine if they are illegal? Lest we forget JFK's father pulled strings in Chicago and brought the election in for his son. Nobody investigated and Nixon didn't complain.
If they haven’t been certified and are presented as legit, they are fraudulent. That makes them illegal.

How do not understand?

For some people, the topic title might be a "Duh!" moment.

But a number of forum members are unaware of the fact the guy in my avatar has been arrested for creating illegal electors and attempting to overthrow our democracy. He has also been arrested for other crimes related to his attempted coup.

I don't know if their ignorance is because they avoid the news or if the media outlets they do watch have not informed them of these facts.

We know they are ignorant of the reason for his arrest because an astounding number of them keep asking why Al Gore was not arrested. At least twice a day someone asks this question, and many topics have been started asking this question.

So it has become necessary to let them in on why this guy was arrested.

For example, in Georgia the election has to be certified by the secretary of state and the governor. They then authorize which electors are allowed to send their vote count to the US Senate.

This is the law, for every obvious reasons. You can't have a bunch of maniacs deciding to send umpteen slates of electors to the US Senate. The electors have to be appointed by the state.

Trump and his criminal organization decided to be maniacs and send an illegal slate to the US Senate. They met in secret and sent their fake certification to the Senate.

When the coup failed, Trump's co-conspirators asked for pardons from Trump. They knew what they had done was illegal.

But Trump did not give them pardons. He decided if he was going down, he was taking them with him.

And so here we are.

I hope this helps the ignorant get their minds right as to how this has absolutely no relation to Al Gore.

You're welcome.

How the fake electors in seven states are central to the Trump Jan. 6 indictment

Stage 4 TDS will never go into remission like your brain has.
You support evil that brings the number one killer of Americans between the age of 18-49 into the country with no control. That makes you just as evil.

What are "illegal electors" and how do you determine if they are illegal? Lest we forget JFK's father pulled strings in Chicago and brought the election in for his son. Nobody investigated and Nixon didn't complain.
"wudaboud JFK?"

I forgot to add tu quoques (look that one up Rawley!) to the list of fallacies in the rube arsenal.

I have already explained more than once what makes Trump's electors illegal.

Stage 4 TDS will never go into remission like your brain has.
You support evil that brings the number one killer of Americans between the age of 18-49 into the country with no control. That makes you just as evil.
Wooo! Let's see. We have a strawman, a false dichotomy, and an ad hominem.

Well done!

Yes you are. Supporters of evil that brings fentanyl into the country to kill our citizens.
I sure hope you don't consider yourself to be a Christian. Because bearing false witness like that is going to get you sent straight to hell.

But then, I don't see how any Christian in their right mind could back Trump.

WTF are you yapping about?

How leftist politicians though history don't share the wealth or power with the people who put them there. You'll be just as poor and unfree as we are. Just like China, North Korea, Venezuela, Cuba, .... Russia ..., and others.

Sucks, huh?

Read. The. Indictment.

Read the RICO statute.

Then come back and tell us what is unconstitutional.

Again, a State trying to prosecute a supposed crime in another State.

They have jurisdiction over what happened in Georgia, even if the case is bullshit.

But saying what happened in other States can have impact or be part of what happened in Georgia AND Can be prosecuted is fucking retarded, whatever the RICO law IN GEORGIA says.

If they haven’t been certified and are presented as legit, they are fraudulent. That makes them illegal.

How do not understand?
You can start with the 12th Amendment and the Electoral Count Act of 1887

No, I mean alternate electors that are chosen in case an election is overturned.

You claim they were “fraudulent”, then why weren’t they used?
An “alternate slate” of electors would have to be certified by some body in the state.

Presenting them to the Congress as legit is fraud if they have not been. There were not

But a number of forum members are unaware of the fact the guy in my avatar has been arrested for creating illegal electors and attempting to overthrow our democracy. He has also been arrested for other crimes related to his attempted coup.

I don't know if their ignorance is because they avoid the news or if the media outlets they do watch have not informed them of these facts.

We know they are ignorant of the reason for his arrest because an astounding number of them keep asking why Al Gore was not arrested. At least twice a day someone asks this question, and many topics have been started asking this question.

For example, in Georgia the election has to be certified by the secretary of state and the governor. They then authorize which electors are allowed to send their vote count to the US Senate.

This is the law, for every obvious reasons. You can't have a bunch of maniacs deciding to send umpteen slates of electors to the US Senate. The electors have to be appointed by the state.

Trump and his criminal organization decided to be maniacs and send an illegal slate to the US Senate. They met in secret and sent their fake certification to the Senate.

When the coup failed, Trump's co-conspirators asked for pardons from Trump. They knew what they had done was illegal.

But Trump did not give them pardons. He decided if he was going down, he was taking them with him.

And so here we are.

I hope this helps the ignorant get their minds right as to how this has absolutely no relation to Al Gore.

You're welcome.

How the fake electors in seven states are central to the Trump Jan. 6 indictment

Alternative electors are a Constitutional reality. They have to be chosen by Dec.14th. They were, and there is nothing illegal about it.

You can start with the 12th Amendment and the Electoral Count Act of 1887
The states determine who their electors are. The end.

Why don't you actually read the 12th Amendment and the ECA?

An “alternate slate” of electors would have to be certified by some body in the state.

Presenting them to the Congress as legit is fraud if they have not been. There were not
They were in Nevada. In fact there is a video of them doing so. Of course it is impossible to find. But why would they do that if it were illegal? These cases will be dismissed.

And so here we are.

You're welcome.

That is all obviously lies.

Electors are appointed ahead of time, and there are always 2 sets, one set for each candidate.
The one is then approved by the voters and sent to DC, while the alternate set is not.
So it is absolutely impossible for Trump to have done anything at all illegal concerning electors.
No inappropriate electors ever showed up in DC.
No one tried to kidnap the valid electors.
So NOTHING happened.
And claims to the contrary clearly are perjury.

Forum List

Back