Trump/Haley

Election 2024

• Trump/Haley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 10 100.0%

• Total voters
GW Bush recently referred to Zelensky as a modern day Churchill.

In that same breath, if Americans are dumb enough to scream for the likes of Haley, they may as well scream for Liz Cheney to run with her.

It's all the same brood...

I 1/2 agree; Trump should just shut up with the insults and talk about his platform.

Trump spent too much for my taste. He only vetoed on appropriations bill. And according to his own statement, was because it didn't spend enough.

When’s the last time you watched her speak or give an interview?

I'm well acquainted with Haley. I've actually met her in person. I supported her initial run for governor in 2010 when nobody knew who she was. She got Sarah Palin's endorsement and shot to the top of the pack, won the primary, and went on to be a two term governor.

I'm well acquainted with Haley. I've actually met her in person. I supported her initial run for governor in 2010 when nobody knew who she was. She got Sarah Palin's endorsement and shot to the top of the pack, won the primary, and went on to be a two term governor.
She has a lot of charisma
Also doesn't hurt being the smartest person in the room..

The dim bulbs we have in the executive branch now have a combined candle power of two

Ambassador Nikki Haley is Completely Clueless

Of course, there are several pieces about her antics there. I chose this one given the charade going on in the Ukraine right now and given her past interest in it.

Perhaps do a site search for Nikki Haley while you're over there to read other relevant facts about Haley that you'll never hear or read on the USA Today type web sites and similar cable news entertaiment platforms which push the war industry and Keynesian shenanigans.

She's the gift that keeps on giving for genuine journalists.

Last edited:
Actually, I hope they do run her.

It'd be a great opportunity to demonstrate who/what she really represents and what she's really about.

I can't recall there ever being any kind meaningful, hard-hitting dialogue about her in that regard. Certainly not in the mainstream.

It's long overdue.

Really, it's kind of amazing that so many claim to be anti-war...well...until the war propaganda starts...then it's right back to the program as usual. And all these frauds are really accomplishing is robbing our once great nation and its people of its prosperity while special interests laugh all the way to the central bank.

Last edited:
Speaking of Trump where are you on "2,000 Mules"? There are threads where you can answer me. Not trying to derail this one.

Forum List

Back