Trump Greeted With 'USA' Cheers at Army-Navy Game at West Point

LiberalsLIE

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2020
Trump Greeted With 'USA' Cheers at Army-Navy Game at West Point

President Donald Trump was greeted with loud cheers and chants of "USA! USA!" at Saturday's Army-Navy game held at West Point.
Despite the smaller venue and the coronavirus-limited crowd, the roar among the 9,000 students of both military schools was loud and boisterous. The game was moved from Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia because of coronavirus, but the acoustics of West Point made for a powerful salute.

Real Americans ;love Trump, not the sick pedophile Biden

1607952361761.png

Live coverage of Army Navy game 2020 - Capital Gazette

Pictures!!

Trump is beloved.

Meanwhile, the stuttering fuck shits the bed every time it's trotted out to a camera and then it's back to licking the windows in the pool house.

Trump is beloved.

Meanwhile, the stuttering fuck shits the bed every time it's trotted out to a camera and then it's back to licking the windows in the pool house.

If you love a amoral, unethical fool, I don't.

all I see is a loser with no mask on!!

All I read is an idiot who doesn't recognize anything good where Trump is concerned.

Oh and a Biden voter who will be regretting that vote if he lands in the WH.

Um, Biden is going to be the next Potus and you best get use to it.

No. You had better get used to it. When he does what he says he will do you will be regretting your vote big time.

Find a list of what he says he will be doing No sane American would vote for that.

Trump is beloved.

If you love a amoral, unethical fool, I don't.

No you love a has been retread who sucked off the tax payer tit for 50 years and never accomplished a thing. The more fool you.

Forum List

Back