So We Have A Vaccine...

Lesh

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2016
Will Trumers take it?

My wife is terrified that they will not and that this will extend the pandemic. She may have a point but I frankly don't care.

I'll take it. She'll take it. everyone I know that I care about will take it.

If Trumper/QAnon types don't...that's tough. They will die off . Sad in a way but they won't be missed.

So what say you Trumpers?

Will you take the shot?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

It is not known if you can transfer the virus even with the vaccine. I will take it, me and my husband.

Funny how crazy someone has to be to make a even a vaccine about politics.
Guess the fools don’t realize that there are people of all parties, beliefs that refuse to have children vaccinated every Year.
in answer to your question I will but I will not be at the head of the line. i will let those on the front line go first, those that have underlying issues and even those like you that are hysterics go first.

I hope Democrats line up to take the vaccine. When America's enemies want Americans to do something, it is usually bad for Americans.
Tramp wants you to take it, he worked night and day to bring it to fruition. ( LOL the part he worked night and day)

Funny how crazy someone has to be to make a even a vaccine about politics.
Guess the fools don’t realize that there are people of all parties, beliefs that refuse to have children vaccinated every Year.
in answer to your question I will but I will not be at the head of the line. i will let those on the front line go first, those that have underlying issues and even those like you that are hysterics go first.
The plan is to force Americans to take it.
I hope Democrats line up to take the vaccine. When America's enemies want Americans to do something, it is usually bad for Americans.
Tramp wants you to take it, he worked night and day to bring it to fruition. ( LOL the part he worked night and day)
Democrats say trump had nothing to do with it. It was German Muslims that made the vaccine.

Will Trumers take it?

My wife is terrified that they will not and that this will extend the pandemic. She may have a point but I frankly don't care.

If Trumper/QAnon types don't...that's tough. They will die off . Sad in a way but they won't be missed.

Will you take the shot?

Enjoy your Bell's Palsy . . . Joker's wild . . .

Democrats seem to be trying to convince Trump supporters to take the vaccine.

I won't take the vaccine and I will have a 99.9% chance of surviving the coof. I bet more people get nasty side effects from the vaccine far worse than the virus.

I hope Democrats take it.

Will Trumers take it?

Will you take the shot?

We're supposed to get ours by the year's end--the healthcare system where I work. I'm in the "classification" of people who get it first. Healthcare workers. But there are tiers with the classification...

Like if you work for the police department, you are in the classification of people who are at the head of the line. But if you're a patrolman you will likely get it before the dispatcher who doesn't interact with with the public.

Our e-mails on the subject from corporate have been murky on who falls into what tier. They don't know who is in what tier. Or at least they're not telling us. I don't deal with the public but I do deal with nurses and occasionally doctors who lay hands.

The crying assed shame is that I will likely have the vaccine in my arm months before a charge nurse in rural Iowa who is in the room with covid patients.

Democrats seem to be trying to convince Trump supporters to take the vaccine.

I won't take the vaccine and I will have a 99.9% chance of surviving the coof. I bet more people get nasty side effects from the vaccine far worse than the virus.

I hope Democrats take it.

You don't trust your blob's CDC?

Will Trumers take it?

Will you take the shot?

I’m not a trumper but I won’t take a vaccine for a cold virus, which won’t work and could harm me.

Please get informed.

Will Trumers take it?

Will you take the shot?

I’m not a trumper but I won’t take a vaccine for a cold virus, which won’t work and could harm me.

Please get informed.
Democrats won't admit it now but they hope to FORCE Americans to take the vaccines.

Will Trumers take it?

Will you take the shot?

We're supposed to get ours by the year's end--the healthcare system where I work. I'm in the "classification" of people who get it first. Healthcare workers. But there are tiers with the classification...

Like if you work for the police department, you are in the classification of people who are at the head of the line. But if you're a patrolman you will likely get it before the dispatcher who doesn't interact with with the public.

Our e-mails on the subject from corporate have been murky on who falls into what tier. They don't know who is in what tier. Or at least they're not telling us. I don't deal with the public but I do deal with nurses and occasionally doctors who lay hands.

The crying assed shame is that I will likely have the vaccine in my arm months before a charge nurse in rural Iowa who is in the room with covid patients.

The big question mark in my mind--if I have one outsized skill, it's in medical logistics--is this:

There are two shots to be given within 3 weeks of one another. Meaning that if you get a shot on 1/1/21, you get your booster on 1/22/21. Meaning....you have to have that shot sequestered. There is going to be some tense moments when you have 1/2 of your inventory sitting idle for three weeks and the urge to vaccinate as many as you can creeps in.

Then you'll have those who have the bad reaction to the first shot....who will not want to get the second shot. Or those who get dismissed/quit during the 3 week incubation period. What do you do with those sequestered shots?

Finally, the spoilage from what we used to call the "nervous nellies". As I understand it, you take it out of the sub80 then you prepare it and give the shot. You don't load the needles and then ask someone to come in, sit down, do the run down and get on with it.

Lots of logistical hurdles to clear.

Will Trumers take it?

Will you take the shot?

Please get informed.
Democrats won't admit it now but they hope to FORCE Americans to take the vaccines.
1607956384681.png

Will Trumers take it?

Will you take the shot?

Lots of stupid democrats are antivaxxers too.

Forum List

Back